Author Topic: Treason  (Read 5705 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Treason
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2018, 01:47:30 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »
Do you ever stop whining?
You spelled winning wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 06:27:28 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 06:37:11 PM »
You spelled winning wrong.

that's because I mean whining like the bitch that he is

but then no one on the planet can match the constant whining of the SnowFlake in Chief

Everyone is so unfair to him, so mean and nasty

That's the whiny bitch that is so insecure he needs a parade to make himself feel like a man

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »

but then no one on the planet can match the constant whining of the SnowFlake in Chief

That's the whiny bitch that is so insecure he needs a parade to make himself feel like a man

Poll numbers still higher than Obama at same time of presidency.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2018, 07:15:49 PM »
Poll numbers still higher than Obama at same time of presidency.
Lying, like your mother is in the bedroom. Moron.  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2018, 07:53:12 PM »
its amazing.. the more Trump wins.. the more libs here lose their minds..

pure awesomeness!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2018, 07:54:59 PM »
Lying, like your mother is in the bedroom. Moron.  ;D

In your mind this guy was a good President

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2018, 08:55:55 PM »

This is called demoncratic blindness.  Can't see the hypocrisy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2018, 11:30:45 PM »
Treason= constantly MSM berating every move the leader of the USA does and the whole world watches and listens and laughs(making us look weak)... he wipes his ass the wrong way....there will be a USA AMERICAN "journalist" to criticize every move he makes...now thats TREASON...who is controlling the MSM? seems to me... the damn RUSSIANS! AGAIN!!
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2018, 12:01:03 AM »
some other get bigger posted this in the past so i wont take credit for it...i thought it was funny "if JFK was alive today he'd be tied to a chair and tortured to death for his democratic views by newer democrates"
real men= no rubbers

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2018, 06:53:45 AM »
Treason= constantly MSM berating every move the leader of the USA does and the whole world watches and listens and laughs(making us look weak)... he wipes his ass the wrong way....there will be a USA AMERICAN "journalist" to criticize every move he makes...now thats TREASON...who is controlling the MSM? seems to me... the damn RUSSIANS! AGAIN!!

Thats your definition of treason?  Brilliant.  There is a reason every move the dumbfuck makes is criticized.  He deserves it, as he's an absolute idiot.  He always has been an idiot, always will be.   Your definition of treason is exactly what Donnie dumbfucks definition is.  Stupid fuck thinks he's a dictator, beyond being questioned or criticized.  Just like his master Putin.  Go back and watch more Fox News now.  The ugly bitches with ten pounds of make up on are probably sitting on the couch.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2018, 09:51:44 AM »
Thats your definition of treason?  Brilliant.  There is a reason every move the dumbfuck makes is criticized.  He deserves it, as he's an absolute idiot.  He always has been an idiot, always will be.   Your definition of treason is exactly what Donnie dumbfucks definition is.  Stupid fuck thinks he's a dictator, beyond being questioned or criticized.  Just like his master Putin.  Go back and watch more Fox News now.  The ugly bitches with ten pounds of make up on are probably sitting on the couch.

was your messiah Obama ever criticized besides Fox News... who he had blocked from the white house?....its David and the Goliath 240...and you are the sheep.. your so anti-American you would rather support a North Korean leader then to support your own president.... keep in mind the NK leaders have been doing this for over a decade...Trump has the balls to say "no more"

Also, ill add how is your all white neighborhood with zero crime rate doing 240..out in Florida...you cant even comprehend the word "diversity"....just preach and no action
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2018, 10:20:56 PM »
If I was advising Trump I would offer him this simple advise and I think we would see his ratings go up exponentially

1. Either close your twitter account or hand it over to a professional spokesperson with the direction, only positive tweets come from this account

2. Immediately stop referring to colleagues, subordinates, congress and well, anyone with derogatory nicknames like Little ____ and Lying ___ and Short____ it's demeaning to your office and you, not them.

3. You cannot say "Some people say". Either a specific person says it or you say it. You can no longer make stupid claims and play it off like "someone said I was the greatest" or "Some people say it's treason" if you don't think it, don't say it. 

4. If you know it isn't true, or can easily be fact checked, stop saying it. Yes, it hasn't stopped you so far but this is America, not a court room. John Wayne, apple pie etc.. The Truth should be valued.

5. Stop antagonizing the 50% of the country that doesn't happen to be democrat. Basically act your age pre- dementia

There are more, but with these simple adjustments any CEO should not even have to make...but could easily incorporate, I think the divisiveness would diminish and people could get behind him easier.   

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2018, 07:08:13 AM »
If I was advising Trump I would

Stopped reading.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2018, 02:57:52 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2018, 05:21:41 PM »
 >:(
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »
LMAO!! Anything to spin Trump/Pence in a negative light. Bitch looks frigid as hell...."turns on the charm"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »
LMAO!! Anything to spin Trump/Pence in a negative light. Bitch looks frigid as hell...."turns on the charm"
Agreed.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2018, 08:02:07 PM »
For fun I googled Kim Jung Un sister Olympics... turns out she is out charming Pence in almost every picture except the one in the original post. Now I'm not a North Korean fan, but this picture in this thread is a prime example of the Right spinning news..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2018, 09:17:51 PM »
For fun I googled Kim Jung Un sister Olympics... turns out she is out charming Pence in almost every picture except the one in the original post. Now I'm not a North Korean fan, but this picture in this thread is a prime example of the Right spinning news..
I just did the same. You're full of shit. There's only one pic where she's part way smiling, barely a smirk. The rest of the pics she's stone faced just like the picin this thread.
Unless of course, your google images is different.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2018, 09:23:52 PM »
I just did the same. You're full of shit. There's only one pic where she's part way smiling, barely a smirk. The rest of the pics she's stone faced just like the picin this thread.
Unless of course, your google images is different.
If I post two pictures of her smiling, will you leave Getbig for 60 days.? Asking for a friend?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2018, 02:45:06 AM »
North Korea's 200-plus cheerleaders command spotlight at 2018 Winter Olympics with synchronized chants

http://abcnews.go.com/International/north-koreas-cheerleaders-steal-spotlight-2018-winter-olympics/story?id=52983432

"Trump is retarded for wanting to have a military parade; here, look at these heart-warming pictures of North Korean cheerleaders at the winter olympics!" - (((MSM)))

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2018, 03:02:41 AM »
How can one not see that the (((media))) isn't doing almost everything in its power undermine the sitting US president?

Everyday there are new "opinion" pieces out that only focus on the negative.  The msm mouthpieces were practically having orgasms when they had a live split-screen of the New York Stock Exchange the past week. Sickening.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2018, 04:22:53 AM »
oh no... trump is allowing the laws to be enforced!  :'( :'( :'(
a