Author Topic: Where did he go?  (Read 2292 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Where did he go?
« on: September 06, 2008, 08:46:15 PM »
What happened to WhitWidow?
U

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Where did he go?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »
I don't know, but what happened to Candidizzle?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:41:38 PM »
I don't know, but what happened to Candidizzle?
you dont know?  someone called his mom and said he was using gear and screwing black chicks.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 11:05:43 PM »
you dont know?  someone called his mom and said he was using gear and screwing black chicks.

I heard she disowned him.

The porking of black chicks was just taking it too far....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 11:55:36 PM »
whitewidow still lurks around i have heard
TEAM Nasser

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:57 AM »
In Jail. Go busted in Thailand from what I've heard.

io856

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 02:49:43 AM »
Alex23, if you know something then please share the information...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 07:55:58 AM »
He got in a little trouble back several months ago...around this time last year but it had nothing to do with anything in Thailand and all that mess that has been coming out of there the past year.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 07:58:34 AM »
He did get into a little trouble. But as Arnold said it was about a year ago. He stops by from time to time.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 10:22:56 AM »
He did get into a little trouble. But as Arnold said it was about a year ago. He stops by from time to time.
he is around, leave him be.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 11:50:01 PM »
What happened to WhitWidow?

Im still around bro. Your chicago bears are looking good this year! Ive had a pretty shitty year had to deal with alot of drama. I lost alot of friends this year some busted wich put heat on me and made me very paranoid, some dead due to cancer and drug overdoses. I myself got in some trouble not related to gear ive also had some recent drug problems that I am still recovering from. I had some stretched back discs that were giving me problems so I went to a pain clinic and was put on 240mg of oxycontin daily along with a nice script of 30mg oxycodone for quicker pain relief so some days I was using around 400mg of oxycontin/oxycodone daily. I also had dabbled with nubain and after a few months I turned to high grade heroin. I abused all these drugs due to depression my back was bad but not an excuse to use the amounts of drugs I was using.  you have to remember I lost 2 local friends one to cancer and one to a heroin overdose. I also lost a online friend im sure most of the mods know due to an intentional drug overdose all because of a witchhunt related to gear. I also had to deal with personal friends getting hooked on heroin. where I live there is a pretty bad heroin epidemic alot of my friends turned to it including myslef. amazingly I continued to train with all the drama and drugs I was using. I cant say I have made any gains in the last year but ive maintained the physique I had acquired after 12 years of training and 4 cycles of steroids. You wouldnt know by looking at me that I had these drug problems but then again alot of pro BB have drug problems and they look amazing. I wouldnt put my physique in that category but all im saying is its hard to know what people are using alot of you guys would be surprised of what some top notch amateurs and pros use daily. I hope I can be a lesson to some of you guys on here if you get yourself deep in the steroid game dealing and using you see that it can ruin your life and even your whole familys lives. My advice is its alright to use gear but never get to involved or tell people your using it soon as you tell your buddys your using they will want to use it too. Ive seen it so many times! Ive seen guys turn into to fulltime steroid dealers because they brag about the gear they use to their friends and training partners. ive experienced it myslef I used to brag but I learned my lesson the hard way also stay away from oxycontin/oxycodone its a horrible drug and if you have an addicitive personality like I do your bound to get hooked. I admit I took the pussy route and started using the painkillers voluntarily they were not forced on me I requested them! I still have mad respect for rimbaud,arnold jr,division,4thad,udeluz, delta9mda, ,overload,luv2hurt,bigjohnbluesfan who would make some of the funniest threads- I will never forget you guys no matter if I ever sign on again. you guys are very smart and I admire the lengths you go to help people out. this is a small steroid forum but one of the best moderated forums on the net you guys listen to these mods they know their shit and have been in the game along time. much respect to everyone!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 11:58:18 PM »

Im still around bro. Your chicago bears are looking good this year! Ive had a pretty shitty year had to deal with alot of drama. I lost alot of friends this year some busted wich put heat on me and made me very paranoid, some dead due to cancer and drug overdoses. I myself got in some trouble not related to gear ive also had some recent drug problems that I am still recovering from. I had some stretched back discs that were giving me problems so I went to a pain clinic and was put on 240mg of oxycontin daily along with a nice script of 30mg oxycodone for quicker pain relief so some days I was using around 400mg of oxycontin/oxycodone daily. I also had dabbled with nubain and after a few months I turned to high grade heroin. I abused all these drugs due to depression my back was bad but not an excuse to use the amounts of drugs I was using.  you have to remember I lost 2 local friends one to cancer and one to a heroin overdose. I also lost a online friend im sure most of the mods know due to an intentional drug overdose all because of a witchhunt related to gear. I also had to deal with personal friends getting hooked on heroin. where I live there is a pretty bad heroin epidemic alot of my friends turned to it including myslef. amazingly I continued to train with all the drama and drugs I was using. I cant say I have made any gains in the last year but ive maintained the physique I had acquired after 12 years of training and 4 cycles of steroids. You wouldnt know by looking at me that I had these drug problems but then again alot of pro BB have drug problems and they look amazing. I wouldnt put my physique in that category but all im saying is its hard to know what people are using alot of you guys would be surprised of what some top notch amateurs and pros use daily. I hope I can be a lesson to some of you guys on here if you get yourself deep in the steroid game dealing and using you see that it can ruin your life and even your whole familys lives. My advice is its alright to use gear but never get to involved or tell people your using it soon as you tell your buddys your using they will want to use it too. Ive seen it so many times! Ive seen guys turn into to fulltime steroid dealers because they brag about the gear they use to their friends and training partners. ive experienced it myslef I used to brag but I learned my lesson the hard way also stay away from oxycontin/oxycodone its a horrible drug and if you have an addicitive personality like I do your bound to get hooked. I admit I took the pussy route and started using the painkillers voluntarily they were not forced on me I requested them! I still have mad respect for rimbaud,arnold jr,division,4thad,udeluz, delta9mda, ,overload,luv2hurt,bigjohnbluesfan who would make some of the funniest threads- I will never forget you guys no matter if I ever sign on again. you guys are very smart and I admire the lengths you go to help people out. this is a small steroid forum but one of the best moderated forums on the net you guys listen to these mods they know their shit and have been in the game along time. much respect to everyone!

...........another victim of the Nubain.   :'(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 12:12:45 AM »
Glad to see you post bro. I hope things have gotten better for you. I havent spoken with you in awhile. Hope everything is well.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 12:56:59 AM »
Sorry to hear all that bro...

When it rains it sure as hell poors!

You seem to be getting better and i hope you do.

I've lost some close friends/training partners due to car accidents and that can really fuck a guy up.

Best of luck! (or at least a little less bad one).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 06:28:32 AM »
he is around, leave him be.

Settle down tiger. I'm not trying to pull him out of the cracks. It's his choice to comeback or not. But either way I've got nothing but love for him.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 09:41:44 AM »

Class, very nice widow, you have something many people lack now days, and that is class.
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:22 AM »

White, I wish you nothing but the best & if you need anything let me know. Take care brother.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »
Its fricken awesome to feel the bond of this board..   

White, I love you bro (of course in a non fagg--ot way) LOL

White check your PM

UDE

U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 11:59:38 PM »
White is good people that is for sure and a class act.

Hang in there bro, you can do it.  Stay strong!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 02:23:05 AM »

Take care....  :)

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »

Absolutely nothing but love for you brother! If you ever need to talk bro you know where I am. I am always here for you bro. My own brother died of a heroin overdose, so I know all about loss. Stay straight and fly right!

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 09:41:01 PM »

I'm really sorry to read all what happened to you but I still wish to see some steroids in US like what I have seen in the Middle East. It's like a dream to get back to the game. I'm waiting the dream to be true for me.

I wish you the best man.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 03:01:18 PM »

Stay strong bro!

We have all had our problems over the years, including myself.

Nobody is perfect, just try to keep your head up.

8)