Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464352 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1275 on: October 17, 2012, 03:34:28 AM »
Pellius uses poor college students to open a PMB(private mail box) to receive his gear! what kind of christian takes advantage of the needy?
watch out pellius is one of the original Gh15 apostles all proof is in the pudding!look at all the seizures and busts he has had all admitted to by the christian man himself! what a sinner!

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: INTERNATIONAL
« Sent to: whitewidow on: December 10, 2011, 03:02:50 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: whitewidow on December 09, 2011, 07:56:52 PM

fuck even if the guy worked it would be worth taking the day off since he is getting a free kit. They usually try to re-deliver anyway without calling I think 3 times then you have to pick it up.especially with express mail that is whhy if you get express mail it's great to have a PMB box because they will sign in your place and you can just go pick up the pack whenever you have time.I try to tell international express is not that risky as long as you have a PMB box. it's not you signing for the pack. Your HGH should be fine. Its probably tightly vaccum sealed. I know it must be frustrating. especially since you went in on it with others.But the most important thing is they made it in the states. are you close enough to this guy where you can call him or text him? I have met some suppliers I have gotten so close with that I actually talk to these guys on the phone. what do you use for AAS? you have that area covered? or do you just run HGH?

--- Quote from Pellius

I just text. Don't like to call people just like I don't like to be called. People are too busy these days and you never know when is the right time to call. I rarely answer my phone because they always call at the wrong time.

He picked up both packs so the hard part is over. It's just that I was under the impression that express is not the safest way to go and my guy orders a lot of shit so he's having stuff from China coming to the same address all the time.

When they can seize 30 amps from me whereas you can get shit coming in all the time in such a hot area zip code is a mystery to me. I pretty much have gone through all the UPS boxes on this island using different names (I'd hire some college kid looking to make an easy $40.00 to open a box for me) and always use a business name and have never gotten anything through. Four vials from Naps, 20 amps from OurUnknowSecrets, amps from Oscaro and Z... all seized. They even seized my Alflutops from Romania that I used for joints. After five kits from Nordic got seized I just gave up on itnl.

Thanks for all your help and advice. And quit picking fights with gh15. I'm a pupil and apostle, you know. Actually, I take that back. You keep him on his toes. And I think he's developed a soft spot for you -- LOL!

All true, except you have to make clear what part of the PM is yours and what part is mine. I added that part. Other than giving further evidence that you are a drug dealer exactly what part of the PM is supposed to make me look bad? I order gear over the internet like how the vast majority of users do. I now use a remailer because of customs. I trust a remailer I personally know rather than some stranger working for a supplier that doesn't know me and probably doesn't give a crap about me. One HGH remailer admitted that he didn't even refrigerate the HGH he kept in stock. I would not not want to open a box under my name because although my case was dismissed it's still on record. Would it be better if I used a rich college student? The student is an old friend I knew from Jiu-Jitsu and was visiting from Brasil to train with us. They accepted his ID and the phony address. If anything should happen and there's an unlikely event that a domestic order is seized having his name wouldn't mean much as he's already out of the country.

But keep talking because people are listening. I am a personal user. You are a dealer. Guess which one they are paying attention to?

whitewidow

« Reply #1276 on: October 17, 2012, 04:06:17 AM »
All true, except you have to make clear what part of the PM is yours and what part is mine. I added that part. Other than giving further evidence that you are a drug dealer exactly what part of the PM is supposed to make me look bad? I order gear over the internet like how the vast majority of users do. I now use a remailer because of customs. I trust a remailer I personally know rather than some stranger working for a supplier that doesn't know me and probably doesn't give a crap about me. One HGH remailer admitted that he didn't even refrigerate the HGH he kept in stock. I would not not want to open a box under my name because although my case was dismissed it's still on record. Would it be better if I used a rich college student? The student is an old friend I knew from Jiu-Jitsu and was visiting from Brasil to train with us. They accepted his ID and the phony address. If anything should happen and there's an unlikely event that a domestic order is seized having his name wouldn't mean much as he's already out of the country.

But keep talking because people are listening. I am a personal user. You are a dealer. Guess which one they are paying attention to?

read your own post you said you would hire college kids looking to make 40$-LOL. I have nothing to hide. I am out of the game. what could anybody possibly nail me on? LE would not waste their time for something somebody used to do. No judge would sign a search warrant. Its just not worth it to them. I have to be busted with product. I never got busted like you! Like I said I have nothing to hide. You think you are so bad because you are a apostle elf or whatever the fuck! You should have GH15 set up a charity fund for you!

You bought those kigs because GH15 hyped them up. Gh15 was involved with the kami operation otherwise why would he not tell people to stay away from kami? He gave him all these second and third chances! so many people got screwed. Gh15 would of stepped in unless he was getting paid off wich he was! so was B-Boy. B-Boy and Bigher were also used to pimp kamis kigtropin. If the original kigs that were so magical came from DL why wouldn't Gh15 stir people in that direction instead of kamis? the answer is money! Kami got them for way cheaper then defiant giving him room to pay off GH15 and B-Boy and bigher.

Truth is the kigs that were good in november were old stock from late 2010-early 2011. They were old kigs! very few were left! someone let them go and got rid of the last of them and then they got popular so the chinese started making fake kigtropin kits. and because of Gh15 they were in high demand! te late 2011-2012 kigs were not real 191-AA HGH. just like I have always argued in the past! part of why Gh15 does not like me. all the HGH he pushed was not REAL 191AA HGH. It was cutt with garbage!

He was just mad I ruined his hustle!He was also mad I was getting first dibs on the best juice!I also was able to get my hands on humatrope and serostim kits. But like most know if they are real you will only be able to find just a few REAl USA kits so I kept everyone! No HGH hustler will ever find a connection on endless serostim or humatrope kits! they will never be a source who has them unless they are couterfeit! That is why chinese HGH is the only answer for alot of bodybuilders who are not in with the pro circuit or a shadey doctor.No source will ever be able to offer a constant flow of real USA HGH EVER! sometimes one source might have 4-5 kits maybe a few more but that is usually a one time thing!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1277 on: October 17, 2012, 04:17:12 AM »
Miss Mack.. the constant greasing and fakeness that you put forth is pitiful ...

Mr Stein has shown that he is wide awake and aware to your fake act from a simple reviewing of his past postings toward you and now you start with the greasing on him... the whole trying to be nice act as you have done with others on this boarding all in an effort to try win him over and gain support is so clear it makes you look even clumsier than you are in your spurious feeble attempts ....

You are a poor excuse for a human being and I and thousands of others are glad to see you slowly start to choke as the information is filtered across the web...Nothing will be put on open boardings in writing to say whats coming... it could  be something as minute as a new sunrise or the last one you ever saw as the world could end tomorrow   ;)

Informations showing you to be a nark will be placed right here after you answer the following...

You have denied many times that you have had anything to do with steroids and know nothing about them or there use across boardings over the years... Even though you have signed up to many AAS boardings and were a major part in taking down SSB with informations passed to LE... Warlock knows you from Melbourne where he used to purchase steroids from Anatol Krasnov your former junkie partner... you have claimed this to be a lie yet Warlock knows Mr Krasnov and his family... So much research has gone toward putting you in your place and airing you to the Body Building communities around the world showing you to be a nark...

You have never mentioned Mr Anatol Krasnovs surname on the internets before... just his first name... we have searched through many thousands of your postings and dotted every I to make sure an innocent person is not about to be hanged... but Warlock knows this informations plus much more which I will show as he had many dealings with this lame former junkie... So that is one piece of the puzzle to show you are a liar ... you denied Warlock had dealings with Mr Anatol... So how does he know of his family and the surname...

Now in writing Miss Mack... place here  and yet again deny you have had anything to do with steroids... just as you have done over the last five plus years across the boardings with the facade you have been hiding behind... I will then present another piece of this puzzle to show you are lying which will then in turn lead to the big one... showing you took money from LE in return for informations that lead to ORD being a success for LE and you rolling over like the dog you are and narcing...

If you complain to admin regarding this post or do not answer then this is a sure sign of guilt... Answer Miss Mack... the surname above being written is the least of your worries as you are about to find out love...

Have a great D

ay ahead and enjoy as it may be our last... who knows right  :-*

Didn't read. Too long. Go back to gh15 land. Leave booty here.

And PS - Go fuck yourself

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1278 on: October 17, 2012, 04:34:36 AM »
Miss Mack.. the constant greasing and fakeness that you put forth is pitiful ...

Mr Stein has shown that he is wide awake and aware to your fake act from a simple reviewing of his past postings toward you and now you start with the greasing on him... the whole trying to be nice act as you have done with others on this boarding all in an effort to try win him over and gain support is so clear it makes you look even clumsier than you are in your spurious feeble attempts ....

You are a poor excuse for a human being and I and thousands of others are glad to see you slowly start to choke as the information is filtered across the web...Nothing will be put on open boardings in writing to say whats coming... it could  be something as minute as a new sunrise or the last one you ever saw as the world could end tomorrow   ;)

Informations showing you to be a nark will be placed right here after you answer the following...

You have denied many times that you have had anything to do with steroids and know nothing about them or there use across boardings over the years... Even though you have signed up to many AAS boardings and were a major part in taking down SSB with informations passed to LE... Warlock knows you from Melbourne where he used to purchase steroids from Anatol Krasnov your former junkie partner... you have claimed this to be a lie yet Warlock knows Mr Krasnov and his family... So much research has gone toward putting you in your place and airing you to the Body Building communities around the world showing you to be a nark...

You have never mentioned Mr Anatol Krasnovs surname on the internets before... just his first name... we have searched through many thousands of your postings and dotted every I to make sure an innocent person is not about to be hanged... but Warlock knows this informations plus much more which I will show as he had many dealings with this lame former junkie... So that is one piece of the puzzle to show you are a liar ... you denied Warlock had dealings with Mr Anatol... So how does he know of his family and the surname...

Now in writing Miss Mack... place here  and yet again deny you have had anything to do with steroids... just as you have done over the last five plus years across the boardings with the facade you have been hiding behind... I will then present another piece of this puzzle to show you are lying which will then in turn lead to the big one... showing you took money from LE in return for informations that lead to ORD being a success for LE and you rolling over like the dog you are and narcing...

If you complain to admin regarding this post or do not answer then this is a sure sign of guilt... Answer Miss Mack... the surname above being written is the least of your worries as you are about to find out love...

Have a great Day ahead and enjoy as it may be our last... who knows right  :-*

Gotta call bullshit. If you guys had the proof you'd have posted it ages ago.
O

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1279 on: October 17, 2012, 04:39:43 AM »
Its no surprise that pellius is duping innocent students into receiving his drug shipments
T

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #1280 on: October 17, 2012, 05:02:26 AM »
moral of the thread... bodybuilders are the lowest scum bags around,worse than a crack dealing hoodlem, 110% of the time !

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1281 on: October 17, 2012, 05:08:08 AM »
Lol pellius is tightening the velcro on his reeboks and strapping his guns to his back as we speak.

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

''I hope your pumped up kicks run faster then my bullet"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1282 on: October 17, 2012, 05:12:30 AM »

[blah blah blah]

Have a great Day ahead and enjoy as it may be our last... who knows right  :-*

Why the fuck is my pic in that??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1283 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:23 AM »
Why the fuck is my pic in that??
Maybe he wants to sqizz to your pic?

Pellius is that a no on those autographed boobies ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: October 17, 2012, 05:34:08 AM »
Squizz is trying to get this thread locked

Those twinks over there are desperate
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1285 on: October 17, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
pellius do you just go eat off  pineapple trees?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1286 on: October 17, 2012, 04:50:28 PM »
Pellius can't talk now, no internet access standing in line at the soup kitchen surfing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1287 on: October 17, 2012, 11:30:27 PM »
Pellius can't talk now, no internet access standing in line at the soup kitchen surfing.

Big Jiu-Jitsu tournament coming up. No, I'm not competing. This old bod can't handle getting knocked around everyday anymore. Just helping with the training but still getting my ass handed to me. Many here would take great joy seeing me sucking air lying in my own pool of sweat busted up. By the time I get home I have no fight left in me for you fellas. But some days are better than others and I'll be back. Maybe Friday. I see that Groink is here. He deserves a serious answer. Maybe Friday.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #1288 on: October 17, 2012, 11:38:09 PM »
Big Jiu-Jitsu tournament coming up. No, I'm not competing. This old bod can't handle getting knocked around everyday anymore. Just helping with the training but still getting my ass handed to me. Many here would take great joy seeing me sucking air lying in my own pool of sweat busted up. By the time I get home I have no fight left in me for you fellas. But some days are better than others and I'll be back. Maybe Friday. I see that Groink is here. He deserves a serious answer. Maybe Friday.

We can't wait, brah.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: October 18, 2012, 12:48:10 AM »

Nice to see you investing your time in something positive

Good luck to your guys
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1290 on: October 18, 2012, 03:42:40 AM »
Nice to see you investing your time in something positive

Good luck to your guys
Maybe he's just scouting the meet for more 'college' guys to front/abet his drug addiction?    :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: October 18, 2012, 06:45:02 AM »
Is Dog and Beth there? Hook me up with some autographed boobies, I'll send you some kigs as payment.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1292 on: October 18, 2012, 07:20:55 AM »

I heard GH is great for feeling good and recovery.

....oh yeah thats right,yours is bunk!!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1293 on: October 18, 2012, 09:47:58 AM »

lol...
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1294 on: October 18, 2012, 11:07:17 AM »

Clavin cutting right to the point.....and bone in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1295 on: October 19, 2012, 07:31:02 AM »
freedom of speech  ???

YOU CAN AND WILL BE BANNED IF NOT FOLLOWING THIS

« on: Today at 10:14:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

due to the operation that is going on against ip and arl,, ANY MENTIONING OF THIS 2 will result in permanent bann,,any product of the 2 shown will result in permanent bann,,

this is no if but or what..if you want to be out of here you know what to do

gh15 approved
lion of judah
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1296 on: October 19, 2012, 09:27:30 AM »
Freedom to say what he tells them to. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: October 19, 2012, 10:33:15 AM »
i thought ARL were ok  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1298 on: October 19, 2012, 11:53:44 AM »
i thought ARL were ok  ???
Rumor has it they too refused to pay his monthly fees AND supply him with freebies. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1299 on: October 19, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »
ladies and gentleman the biggest prick on the internet apply85 remember this guys doesnt even lift no wonder he got laughed off this board

apply85
Global Elf Mod

Re: read and learn for future

« Reply #18 on: Today at 07:01:04 PM »

when me or gh15 get on people, insult them etc, it is not the same as a wizard talkign down to a member

let the putting of other sin place to the mods and gh15, that's all

i dont think its kissing ass per se... it's the lifting of inhibitions, people think they have a posiition above another member and that lets them talk to them in a certain way... you guys should know your place better, there's very few people on this site who can actually speak completely freely... we all have our place and we all have lines we do not cross
T