Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464361 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1300 on: October 19, 2012, 12:46:03 PM »
apply85 jesus you couldnt make this shit up  ;D

apply85
Global Elf Mod

Re: read and learn for future

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:49:22 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nobody should be fooled into a feeling of importance because they contribute

to say gh15 shouldnt get his ass kicked is to assert he doesnt deserve it

it's not money shot's place to say this, that's that, i've baned pros, near pros, because they didnt behave. you can write a novel of posts and u are still equal to every other member unless you are a mod or admin or gh15. a few people here are important and everyone else is here because we do them a favor
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1301 on: October 19, 2012, 01:41:37 PM »
apply85 is a boss.

Threesomes, goons on every continent, controlled deliveries to filts, most important fella on an internet board...

Asspie85  ;D

I remember a thread he made on something like how to make a girl orgasm by just kissing/touching her lol. Definitely a virgin.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1302 on: October 19, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »
apply85 is a boss.

Threesomes, goons on every continent, controlled deliveries to filts, most important fella on an internet board...

Asspie85  ;D

I remember a thread he made on something like how to make a girl orgasm by just kissing/touching her lol. Definitely a virgin.

he is a potential serial killer that kid a true sociopath

a failure in life

a hater of women

he has no status in real life so lives vicariously through the status on that website

he is a virgin a bed wetter

he masterbates into his mothers underwear

he is creating a bubble for himself that will surely burst and puss will weep forth
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1303 on: October 19, 2012, 07:50:11 PM »
Didn't this guy from VH1 use kigs for awhile?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

whitewidow

« Reply #1304 on: October 20, 2012, 03:31:51 AM »
Apply85 is a joke! He cant linft his dick to piss and his pick is probably tiny! He has never used juice or lifts any weights! what the fuck is he doing on a bodybuilding board? He is a broke ass kid who works at mcdonalds and lives at home! I have proof of that! He is so desperate to get high he takes washes down any kind of pill he can with a bottle of nyquil! that is also a fact! Fuck that pussy he is only on that board to make a little change! and he loves to feel important! Gh15 uses the fuck out of him!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: October 20, 2012, 05:21:11 AM »
Apply85 is a joke! He cant linft his dick to piss and his pick is probably tiny! He has never used juice or lifts any weights! what the fuck is he doing on a bodybuilding board? He is a broke ass kid who works at mcdonalds and lives at home! I have proof of that! He is so desperate to get high he takes washes down any kind of pill he can with a bottle of nyquil! that is also a fact! Fuck that pussy he is only on that board to make a little change! and he loves to feel important! Gh15 uses the fuck out of him!

joke thought he is

he is writing cheques he cant cash

there will be a reckoning for that twink
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1306 on: October 20, 2012, 07:41:48 AM »
 :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: October 21, 2012, 02:30:10 AM »
gh15 is now banning people for campaigning for honesty on his board  ;D

gh15
SUPERNOVA

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2012, 07:55:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keller is banned for telling me i exagurate,, see how simple it is to be god?

i welcome anyone else to join him ,, if you only see how many ips he log in from ...live on a proxy

WHO APPOVE THIS RETARDS ,, DONT YOU SEE ITS ALL GETBIG BALONIE

i warn one again ...you can be wizard ..moment you LIE ABOUT ME YOU ARE GONE!

exagurating? your fucking  cult is fucked up due to supp industry and bunch of lieing filt true remailers who sell anti diuretic and explode kidnys

I EXAGURATE?  i tell it as it is ! if you think i exagurate that means you are TOO DAMN FAT to see changes! muscles are 75% water! ! !

gh15 approved
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1308 on: October 21, 2012, 06:12:55 AM »
gh15 is now banning people for campaigning for honesty on his board  ;D

gh15
SUPERNOVA

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2012, 07:55:24 PM »

keller is banned for telling me i exagurate,, see how simple it is to be god?

i welcome anyone else to join him ,, if you only see how many ips he log in from ...live on a proxy

WHO APPOVE THIS RETARDS ,, DONT YOU SEE ITS ALL GETBIG BALONIE

i warn one again ...you can be wizard ..moment you LIE ABOUT ME YOU ARE GONE!

exagurating? your fucking  cult is fucked up due to supp industry and bunch of lieing filt true remailers who sell anti diuretic and explode kidnys

I EXAGURATE?  i tell it as it is ! if you think i exagurate that means you are TOO DAMN FAT to see changes! muscles are 75% water! ! !

gh15 approved

Translation : Its my ball and my yard...we are going to play by my rules.  Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1309 on: October 21, 2012, 07:31:34 AM »
Lol....yeah.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1310 on: October 21, 2012, 08:00:51 AM »
I got banned as well. Not even sure why. I think it's because I enjoy Getbig and admitted it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1311 on: October 21, 2012, 08:59:56 PM »
OK kiddos, I'm back. Now let me scan through the posts and see who gets a spanking.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: October 21, 2012, 09:02:28 PM »
Pellius you are a joke! Id break you in half-LOL. you look like a very fragile man! I am way more muscular than those shitty pics that are up! You definately deserved to get jacked thousands! I am sure you have lost more than that! Tell the story about how LE put the GPS tracking device in one of your packs :D

You have bad karma that is why you have such bad luck! I know plnty in hawaii who have no problems getting huge packs but for some reason all your packs get seized-LOL. You used college kids to open a Private mailbox for you-LOL. you use people! you tried to use me to remail you 25 kits for 2 bunk kigtropin kits!

You say just because someone is short they cannot box or fight?-LOL . like I said look at manny pac-man, look at 50-cent! both are short but would break your jaw.I am about to make you look real bad just wait

For years you've been telling us how muscular you are but yet you've never posted a pic. Since you claim to be out of the drug pushing business and have no issues with LE why don't you post a pic and show me how all that muscle makes you appear taller than your girlish 5'5".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: October 21, 2012, 09:17:40 PM »
This ain't the same person.

The resemblance is uncanny. Getbiggers would make great eye witnesses in a jury.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: October 21, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »
Maybe he's just scouting the meet for more 'college' guys to front/abet his drug addiction?    :-X

You really and honestly equate the use of hormones with drug addiction?

Using testosterone is the same as taking meth?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: October 21, 2012, 09:30:36 PM »
You really and honestly equate the use of hormones with drug addiction?

Using testosterone is the same as taking meth?

i haven't seen all of this but a couple guys pm'd me and said you called me a drug addict

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: October 21, 2012, 09:34:41 PM »

I heard GH is great for feeling good and recovery.

....oh yeah thats right,yours is bunk!!!!!

The one that I have from Nor dic, novotropins, tested at 20ng/ml on a gh serum test. The reference range is 0-2.9ng/ml. gh might help get rid of that little premenstrual pooch just below your belly buttom that you are always trying to hide. How's the hairline holding up these days? That's what's great about all these fellas here calling me old. Sure, I'm old. 52 years old. But irl I look younger than most of you in your thirties and forties. I was shocked to learn that Galeneka here is still in his early thirties. The guy passes easily for mid forties. Which reminds me, time for another haircut.

Looking slick CalvinH. Better keep the baseball cap on and make sure to turn it backwards because that always looks so cool.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: October 21, 2012, 09:39:57 PM »
i haven't seen all of this but a couple guys pm'd me and said you called me a drug addict

Absolutely, positively not true. If anything, you are someone I aspired to be. Rich, successful, jacked beyond belief. Who are these guys and why didn't they make that accusation out in the open?

Here is my stance on life. Whatever you do, as long as it doesn't infringe on the freedoms of others, is nobody's damn business. When is comes specifically to your own body I believe you own your body and it is yours to do as you please. If you want to cover yourself with tats, fatten up on jelly beans and donuts, become a hulking freak on gear and peptides... I may not like it but this world wasn't designed to please just me and it's none of my business.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: October 21, 2012, 09:44:21 PM »

If you had proof you would have posted it long ago. All joking and empty threats aside, of everybody here on this thread it is you that is closing in on a bad end. Drug addict, drug dealer, tittering on real insanity.... Tell us again how being so muscular makes you look taller?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: October 21, 2012, 09:50:41 PM »
Translation : Its my ball and my yard...we are going to play by my rules.  Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Finally you got something right. Start your own board and you can make your own rules.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #1320 on: October 21, 2012, 09:56:26 PM »
The one that I have from Nor dic, novotropins, tested at 20ng/ml on a gh serum test. The reference range is 0-2.9ng/ml. gh might help get rid of that little premenstrual pooch just below your belly buttom that you are always trying to hide. How's the hairline holding up these days? That's what's great about all these fellas here calling me old. Sure, I'm old. 52 years old. But irl I look younger than most of you in your thirties and forties. I was shocked to learn that Galeneka here is still in his early thirties. The guy passes easily for mid forties. Which reminds me, time for another haircut.

:o   who is this beefy stud ?       barn door back and volcano traps, yum yum

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: October 21, 2012, 10:20:53 PM »
:o   who is this beefy stud ?       barn door back and volcano traps, yum yum

Just the next cover boy for Men's Fitness. OneMoreRep is going to have some new masturbatory material that will hold him over for months to come. TBombz too but I wanted to spare everyone the visual.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: October 21, 2012, 10:49:57 PM »
Absolutely, positively not true. If anything, you are someone I aspired to be. Rich, successful, jacked beyond belief. Who are these guys and why didn't they make that accusation out in the open?

Here is my stance on life. Whatever you do, as long as it doesn't infringe on the freedoms of others, is nobody's damn business. When is comes specifically to your own body I believe you own your body and it is yours to do as you please. If you want to cover yourself with tats, fatten up on jelly beans and donuts, become a hulking freak on gear and peptides... I may not like it but this world wasn't designed to please just me and it's none of my business.

ok good to know.     i treat everyone with respect here and it's good to see it is reciprocated. thanx.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1323 on: October 22, 2012, 12:26:34 AM »
Finally you got something right. Start your own board and you can make your own rules.

Finally?  I owned your wrinkled ass when you called me out and I destroyed you with pics.  In any event, talk shit all you want Pellius.  You really have some serious priority issues.  I check this thread because I love to see the continued finger pointing and shit talking.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: October 22, 2012, 12:32:45 AM »
calvin looks 100 times better than pellius i dont get his point  ???
T