Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464327 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1325 on: October 22, 2012, 12:41:56 AM »
For years you've been telling us how muscular you are but yet you've never posted a pic. Since you claim to be out of the drug pushing business and have no issues with LE why don't you post a pic and show me how all that muscle makes you appear taller than your girlish 5'5".

Im actually about 5Ft -7IN ;). some of the best bodybuilders are my height. Hell if you claim you are 6-2IN I am about 5ft 10IN. B-Boy is about my height and he is way bigger than you!
he is nothing special either . Their are many pros who blow you away at 5-5-5-7IN. Look at david Henry dude is ripped with not much drug uyse and NO cardio! Why would I put a picture up when there are dumbshits like you and Gh15 who want to nacr me off? that would be stupid! Ron  has seen my physique. How do you think I got the mod spot. Ron knows most all his mods.

pellius you have been busted! You also use college kids to set-up a box in their name so you do not have to take the heat! your a coward! I heavily doubt a coward like yourself would fight someone like me who is at least 40lbs bigger and much more muscular and faster! I'm 217lbs as of 2 minutes ago. You would never fight! your a coward who uses people! I would use you to wipe my ass! BTW- you need some hand me downs? I got some clothes and a nice pair of shoes you can have? hell maybe even those would get seized-lol. You cannot get a T-shirt past customs-ROTFLMAO

whitewidow

« Reply #1326 on: October 22, 2012, 12:45:42 AM »
Pellius tell us the red flashing GPS that came in your pack story! Please! I love here about you getting busted. I dont want to post a PM telling me about it. just tell everybody how they put a red flashing GPS tracking device in one of your packs and then raided your house! ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1327 on: October 22, 2012, 02:12:09 AM »

Gotta call bullshit. If you guys had the proof you'd have posted it ages ago.
I'm pretty sure they have something concrete - from reading that post you quoted he wanted her to put in writing that she has nothing to do with gear so he could post his info showing her to be a bullshitter - she ignored it  and the post was removed - what is she hiding ? Ron or the mods delete the post yet leave the quoted one haha

For Squizz - she is a bullshitter , she denied all along about having anything to do with gear yet told me she introduced her partner (the name you used in your post) to steroids to try and muscle him up, so got him on steroids when they were in Melbourne - so there's another lie to add to the list and proves her story about having anything to do with steroids to be a lie.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1328 on: October 22, 2012, 02:16:46 AM »
Will
I would distance yourself from the guys on that site

Just saying

You are a good guy
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1329 on: October 22, 2012, 02:23:15 AM »
Will
I would distance yourself from the guys on that site

Just saying

You are a good guy
Is he on gh 15 ? I know warlock is as I PM'd him asking him to stop Attacking her before she was banned and he sent back info with information on her former partner as proof he knew her from Melbourne and brought gear from the partner like he had posted toward her in one of the threads there.

I only go there to read Wes's thread and follow the basic BB stuff - not interested in the sources or the gb vs  gh 15 stuff and have already said your info and baby's pics shouldn't be posted earlier on - I think in this thread or the one that was locked  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: October 22, 2012, 03:04:33 AM »
They have ventured into criminal activity

I know for a fact they are being investigated

You can't make the threats they do and get away with it

I warn you because the stuff you post about booty makes it look like you are involved
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1331 on: October 22, 2012, 03:41:21 AM »
If you had proof you would have posted it long ago. All joking and empty threats aside, of everybody here on this thread it is you that is closing in on a bad end. Drug addict, drug dealer, tittering on real insanity.... Tell us again how being so muscular makes you look taller?

I did post it along time ago. you want me to post it again? Yes I look taller when I am at 215-220lbs then when I was 160lbs. You are a drug dealer! I have proof of that.BOOM! LOL you hand delivery to their door! QOUTE!

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: whats the good word
« Sent to: whitewidow on: December 15, 2011, 03:16:08 AM »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: whitewidow on December 15, 2011, 01:56:12 AM

I told you USPS works fast on the weekends. even on saturday and sunday i mentioned that in one of my pms. I would send packs on saturdays and they would almost always get to the destination on monday. I swear I me ntioned that in a Pm to you how fast they work on weekends. glad to hear you got them. I am sure alot of people will sleep better in your circle.

Yes you did. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it came in on Mon. I could sort of believe it if I was on the mainland but out in the middle of the Pacific is incredible.

Took care of everybody tonight. Special hand delivery to their door. Everything changes when people get what they want. I'm not so bad after all

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1332 on: October 22, 2012, 03:54:54 AM »

I warn you because the stuff you post about booty makes it look like you are involved
I have posted no personal info like she has done of me - no names or address's - only factual things she has said to me to show what a two faced lying cunt she is - what she has posted would be deemed more criminal and Ron has had a message passed on from me from my employer regarding her.

A message was left on FB saying she is running around social network sights slamming my place of work - screen shots were taken of her posting personal info before it was removed - I have nothing to worry about and with the nature of this board my attacks are very mild, I was attacked for sticking up for her on here and called a bitch and the ones that did that attacking are now licking her ass  ::) - and all it would take is a look over the past year at posts toward her to show she has been attacked in more ways than one by the majority of main posters here. I'm not the one threatening to leak personal info on her, she knows I wont sink to her level - a lot of what has been posted by these other guys like Gary Bolt I knew nothing of as he was saying stuff relative to her town and where she lives - I don't know who these people are other than from what warlock said he lost friends in OPERATION RAW DEAL and holds her responsible for this - that post is on gh 15

From what I can see over there nothing has been posted on her other than she was banned from information that came out of Australia about her and she was a severe security risk plus stuff about Lee Preist and her which is in mass amounts on this site and all across the internet - I have made maybe two posts in her thread over there just saying who I am eg: willgrant and saying hello to Running Mum so I cant see how anyone would get I have anything to do with this stuff from that - Your thread is totally different to hers but if any criminal information has been posted in regards to her and I then it's come directly from her with my name personal pictures that I have in writing she would never share plus my work information which Ron has been warned over.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: October 22, 2012, 04:23:26 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

the distruction of getbig

« on: Today at 12:31:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its nice and dandy to see getbig is destroyed i must admit,, i like getting information from you and seeing first page of gosip and opinion there is kakophonia of lost souls,, its all nice and dandy

BUT!

A WARNING TO ALL ONCE AGAIN ,, I JUST BANNED TAINE...WHICH IS WILL GRANT...WITH ZERO PROBLEM FOR BEING A PUSSY ,, YOU KNOW I DO NOT LIKE PUSSYS AND YOU KNOW DOUBLE FACE DONT WORK ON ME...

IF YOU VISIT GETBIG AND I GET PMS ABOUT IT ...OR QUPTES OF YOURS...I WIL BANN ON SPOT,, I TOLD YOU BEFORE GETBIG IS SOMETING I DESTROYED AND I HAVE NO INTENTION TO HAVE A N Y ONE OF THIS VIP BOARD WRITING THERE ,,

IF YOU WANT TO WRITE THERE DONT WRITE HERE

I BANN WITH NO WARNING... WILL GRANT HAD 6 0 0 POSTINGS HERE AND I BANNED HIM LIKE IT WAS NOTHING

I WILL COMPLETELY FINISH GETBIG ...NOT DESTROYED AS I DID NOW AKA HURTING THEM RATING WIZE BY LOSING RATING BUT COMPLETELY DESTROYED

UNLIKE THE MADE UP BALONIE ABOUT ME BEING INVESTIGATED...IF ANYONE KNEW ME THEY WOULD KNOW I AM ! THE INVETIGATOR...IN MOST CASES ...GETBIG TRULY BEING UNDER AMERICAN DEA ZONE FOR ONE OF THEIR MOD ACTUALLY DEAL NARCOTICS THERE WITH ACTUAL PURCHASES...

IN SIMPLE TERMS....YOU WRITE ON GETBIG? YOU CAN BE BANNED ANY GIVEN TIME FROM HERE ITS MATTER OF WHEN I HEAR ABOUT IT

gh15 approved
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1334 on: October 22, 2012, 04:27:49 AM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

the distruction of getbig

« on: Today at 12:31:04 PM »

its nice and dandy to see getbig is destroyed i must admit,, i like getting information from you and seeing first page of gosip and opinion there is kakophonia of lost souls,, its all nice and dandy

BUT!

A WARNING TO ALL ONCE AGAIN ,, I JUST BANNED TAINE...WHICH IS WILL GRANT...WITH ZERO PROBLEM FOR BEING A PUSSY ,, YOU KNOW I DO NOT LIKE PUSSYS AND YOU KNOW DOUBLE FACE DONT WORK ON ME...

IF YOU VISIT GETBIG AND I GET PMS ABOUT IT ...OR QUPTES OF YOURS...I WIL BANN ON SPOT,, I TOLD YOU BEFORE GETBIG IS SOMETING I DESTROYED AND I HAVE NO INTENTION TO HAVE A N Y ONE OF THIS VIP BOARD WRITING THERE ,,

IF YOU WANT TO WRITE THERE DONT WRITE HERE

I BANN WITH NO WARNING... WILL GRANT HAD 6 0 0 POSTINGS HERE AND I BANNED HIM LIKE IT WAS NOTHING

I WILL COMPLETELY FINISH GETBIG ...NOT DESTROYED AS I DID NOW AKA HURTING THEM RATING WIZE BY LOSING RATING BUT COMPLETELY DESTROYED

UNLIKE THE MADE UP BALONIE ABOUT ME BEING INVESTIGATED...IF ANYONE KNEW ME THEY WOULD KNOW I AM ! THE INVETIGATOR...IN MOST CASES ...GETBIG TRULY BEING UNDER AMERICAN DEA ZONE FOR ONE OF THEIR MOD ACTUALLY DEAL NARCOTICS THERE WITH ACTUAL PURCHASES...

IN SIMPLE TERMS....YOU WRITE ON GETBIG? YOU CAN BE BANNED ANY GIVEN TIME FROM HERE ITS MATTER OF WHEN I HEAR ABOUT IT

gh15 approved
Oh well - that's his decision, I enjoyed the information I gained from the board over there in regards to BB - That's gh 15's choice who he wants on his board at the end of the day it's his board and his rules  :)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1335 on: October 22, 2012, 04:43:45 AM »
Oh well - that's his decision, I enjoyed the information I gained from the board over there in regards to BB - That's gh 15's choice who he wants on his board at the end of the day it's his board and his rules  :)

I am embarassed for the people that remain their. It's a dictatorship. We can't enjoy both boards? And people willingly go along with this?? GH15 is probably about 16 years old.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #1336 on: October 22, 2012, 04:44:49 AM »
BS, learn the difference between their and there, you sound uneducated  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1337 on: October 22, 2012, 06:02:39 AM »
i haven't seen all of this but a couple guys pm'd me and said you called me a drug addict
I believe it was in one of his responses to someone calling him a drug addict, he listed a bunch of guys names and said if he was a drug addict so were those guys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1338 on: October 22, 2012, 09:33:48 AM »
calvin looks 100 times better than pellius i dont get his point  ???

Lol,and he was scared to put up my most recent pic ;D ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1339 on: October 22, 2012, 09:36:32 AM »
Poor pellius. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: October 22, 2012, 09:37:44 AM »
Poor pellius. :'(

he is only non supplier to have name of legend on boardings  8)
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: October 22, 2012, 09:53:40 AM »
BS, learn the difference between their and there, you sound uneducated  ;D

Oops...yes...you are correct. I need to start re reading my posts.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1342 on: October 22, 2012, 07:45:53 PM »
This guy really thinks he destroyed Getbig.  ;D ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1343 on: October 22, 2012, 10:02:10 PM »
he is only non supplier to have name of legend on boardings  8)

Please. You're embarrassing me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: October 22, 2012, 10:21:17 PM »

Lol,and he was scared to put up my most recent pic ;D ;)

Well, I have to admit -- you got me. I was going through my CalvinH photo album which contains all your progress pics throughout the years that I've been collecting and when I came across your latest one I uttered the word we all did when White Widow first posted pics of his money and drugs.... I said in a trembling, hushed tone, "Whoaa." And, yes, I did get scared. 

Of all the virtues that a man can aspire to: compassion, generosity, kindness, even goodness, it is courage that is the most rare. And by courage I don't mean not being afraid. You cannot have courage unless you experience fear. Courage is overcoming your fears. And in that I have failed.

So I hope I have answered your question (did you even ask a question?) in my brief and concise manner that you've always appreciated.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: October 22, 2012, 10:24:00 PM »
I believe it was in one of his responses to someone calling him a drug addict, he listed a bunch of guys names and said if he was a drug addict so were those guys.

Wasn't it you? And the list was a bunch of well know and self admitted user of hormones. And I don't put hormones on the same level as rec drugs though it still wouldn't matter to me. What you do to yourself is your own business as long as it doesn't hurt others.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: October 22, 2012, 10:28:03 PM »
I did post it along time ago. you want me to post it again? Yes I look taller when I am at 215-220lbs then when I was 160lbs. You are a drug dealer! I have proof of that.BOOM! LOL you hand delivery to their door! QOUTE!

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: whats the good word
« Sent to: whitewidow on: December 15, 2011, 03:16:08 AM »

QuoteReplyRemove

Quote from: whitewidow on December 15, 2011, 01:56:12 AM

I told you USPS works fast on the weekends. even on saturday and sunday i mentioned that in one of my pms. I would send packs on saturdays and they would almost always get to the destination on monday. I swear I me ntioned that in a Pm to you how fast they work on weekends. glad to hear you got them. I am sure alot of people will sleep better in your circle.

Yes you did. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it came in on Mon. I could sort of believe it if I was on the mainland but out in the middle of the Pacific is incredible.

Took care of everybody tonight. Special hand delivery to their door. Everything changes when people get what they want. I'm not so bad after all

Yup, I'm that kind of guy. Since the order the three of us went in on took so long and I was the one receiving the pack I made a special trip to each one as a way of showing my consideration for the delay. It was the least I could do. The smile and warm thanks made the drive more than worth it. I'm all about smiles and warmth.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: October 22, 2012, 10:31:41 PM »
This guy really thinks he destroyed Getbig.  ;D ::)

I know...he honestly really does. He forgets where he came from and who made him. I don't remember GH ever being this delusional when he posted here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1348 on: October 22, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »

You wouldn't know a real fact if it was fucking you up the ass.

I will kill you and then eat your corpse and then I will crap it into booty's mouth then eat her and crap everything out in a KFC container and send it to Liar Priest with a side of cole slaw, mash potatoes and biscuit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: October 22, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »
Pellius tell us the red flashing GPS that came in your pack story! Please! I love here about you getting busted. I dont want to post a PM telling me about it. just tell everybody how they put a red flashing GPS tracking device in one of your packs and then raided your house! ;)

What's to tell? When they do a controlled delivery they put a tracking device in the pack. What if I didn't open it then and there? What if I took it somewhere else? You being an experience drug dealer know all this. What's the point?

And why do you like to hear about me having a controlled delivery? Do you support our government sending a SWAT team and busting into people's homes armed with MP5's  because a middle age man is using a hormone that is naturally produce in your body and that had been prescribe to him for the last seven or so years? Rather odd for someone who makes his living dealing drugs.