Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464399 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1350 on: October 22, 2012, 10:52:49 PM »
Im actually about 5Ft -7IN ;). some of the best bodybuilders are my height. Hell if you claim you are 6-2IN I am about 5ft 10IN. B-Boy is about my height and he is way bigger than you!
he is nothing special either . Their are many pros who blow you away at 5-5-5-7IN. Look at david Henry dude is ripped with not much drug uyse and NO cardio! Why would I put a picture up when there are dumbshits like you and Gh15 who want to nacr me off? that would be stupid! Ron  has seen my physique. How do you think I got the mod spot. Ron knows most all his mods.

pellius you have been busted! You also use college kids to set-up a box in their name so you do not have to take the heat! your a coward! I heavily doubt a coward like yourself would fight someone like me who is at least 40lbs bigger and much more muscular and faster! I'm 217lbs as of 2 minutes ago. You would never fight! your a coward who uses people! I would use you to wipe my ass! BTW- you need some hand me downs? I got some clothes and a nice pair of shoes you can have? hell maybe even those would get seized-lol. You cannot get a T-shirt past customs-ROTFLMAO

Perhaps you can give me some tips on how to receive hormones from overseas? Do you have PO boxes opened up under your own name? Do you just have it sent directly to your home? What's a brave way to receive orders from overseass?

So now you are 5'7"? Props for putting on two inches in height in the last few days. I'm sure the opinion of you on this board has increased tremendously. 

So Ron made you a mod as soon as he saw your physique? Go Yaroni!

David Henry doesn't use much drugs and does no cardio. Awesome that you are so plugged into the cult.

Why are you afraid on being "nacr off" when you have nothing to hide? You did show us a pic of your dog and the concrete jungle outside your window.

So big muscles equates to being a good fighter? Why the hell are these MMA guys hitting bags and each other all day when they should be bodybuilding?

Your posts get better and better. Closer and closer to insanity.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1351 on: October 22, 2012, 10:56:22 PM »

Finally?  I owned your wrinkled ass when you called me out and I destroyed you with pics.  In any event, talk shit all you want Pellius.  You really have some serious priority issues.  I check this thread because I love to see the continued finger pointing and shit talking.

Wow! Getbig hyperbole has reached new heights. First you said I was speechless when you posted your pic. And now I am destroyed.

So this is how it feels to not be able to talk or exists. Are these the issues that you speak of?

Free advice: increase the dose of estrogen blockers.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1352 on: October 22, 2012, 11:02:18 PM »
I have to say Pellius I admire your persistence! You just keep coming back and taking everyone on. I think you should read this thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=445050.0
She seems pretty addicted to the hormones in my book.  Anyway keep on keeping on I check in from time to time buit can't be bothered reading anything but the last couple of posts but like Days of Our Lives I can still pick up what's going on!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1353 on: October 22, 2012, 11:10:43 PM »
Pellius must be extremely bored. Nobody else could muster up this amount of energy on pointless arguing and trading cheap shots and comparing dick sizes, especially a 40+ year old man. FFS it's time to let it go, we all get how great gh15 is and how worthless GetBig is.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: October 22, 2012, 11:12:46 PM »
I'm thinking of exposing White Widow more. I've always kept my distance from him in that respect because I don't want to get too involved and caught up in what is going to happen to him. I mean, you never know. I may be called on as a witness and be forced to testify and shit. You don't want to get involved with LE. They can pretty much do anything they want unless you have connections or can get publicity.

My main purpose here was to dispel the notion that gh15 is corrupt and had profited off the sales of kigtropins and was part of the scam. There was no evidence that money was ever sent to him for kigtropin sales but there was evidence that both Kami and Prosource considered him a big pain in the butt for being on their ass about their quality and service. If gh15 was in the deal it would still be going on.  

To:  
Date:  Thu, 14 Jun 2012 04:25:57 -1000
 This message is  encrypted, and is  digitally signed by "kublai@hushmail.com" <kublai@hushmail.com>.

i did , i spoke with him on regurlar base and i told him its crap
... the test contained that a elf took 20 iu on empty stomach and
almost fainted .. what a bunch of crap !! .. anyone takeing 20 iu
of good stuff goes down within 2 hours if he does not eat ... its
an sign of good stuff
anyway im sick and tired of GH15 ..gh15 .org and all the elves and
aliens .. Ill do my thing

Kublai

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1355 on: October 22, 2012, 11:16:41 PM »
Pellius must be extremely bored. Nobody else could muster up this amount of energy on pointless arguing and trading cheap shots and comparing dick sizes, especially a 40+ year old man. FFS it's time to let it go, we all get how great gh15 is and how worthless GetBig is.

That's 50+ buddy. And anybody can "muster up this amount of energy on pointless arguing" when on legit kigtropin.

So what are you on? And don't worry about what Dr. Chimps will say. I'll take care of him. I always do.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1356 on: October 22, 2012, 11:25:28 PM »
That's 50+ buddy. And anybody can "muster up this amount of energy on pointless arguing" when on legit kigtropin.

So what are you on? And don't worry about what Dr. Chimps will say. I'll take care of him. I always do.
I have no dog in this fight brother, and nothing against you. Just amazed that you keep coming back to scrape knuckles here for what? Nothing gets accomplished, just more shit flinging.

What am I on? Snickers ice cream bars at the moment. There isn't a better anabolic  pre workout food IMO

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: October 22, 2012, 11:39:05 PM »
Oh, I lost my train of thought while planning the execution of bigmc.

So, as often is the case, the mission starts to get redefined as it proceeds. This is where bigmc comes in. He picked a fight with me. This goes back to the Vince Basile thread. Vince, now surpassing Goodrum level delusion, insists that he can naturally exceed is level of conditioning from the day he won Mr. Canada. Doomed for failure I nevertheless encouraged him because he meant he would get his lazy, pedantic, fat ass back in the gym. This for some reason bothered bigmc. Something that's really none of his business and has potential for good. It's not easy for a 68 year old sedentary man to get back into the gym and then to be constantly ridiculed but a mean spirited hateful individual. This made me aware that he is just another one of those people we meet up every so often in life whose only purpose is to make other people miserable.

He spreads lies about gh15. A person who actually does good and has improved people's lives. How do I know this? Because they say so themselves. How he has shown so many the truth. What has bigmc done to improve people's lives? And now he seems to live to slander him. To me this is a big thing. In Judaism, the father of Christianity, the spreading lies about a person's character is the rape of their name. And you say it enough and people start to believe it. Look how in such a blasé fashion he says that a picture of Dallas, a sixty plus year old man that is a well know poster on IronAge is actually me. And even with pictures some people aren't sure. So he attacks me and gh15 and now I attack him and by him having the other thread locked as so as I starting poster some very credible personal information about him.

And now White Widow, whom I've never had any serious problem with, starts in. And he is the one that has the most to lose. We were pretty chummy about a year ago and he told me some very personal stuff with the understanding that it will just stay between us. He has broken his word and I have kept some of the more sensitive issues he's told me about private. But I feel no obligation now to do so. Partly out of good will and partly because I don't want to be involved in his case. I suggest that he keep his mouth shut and review some of the PMs he sent me about a year ago to determine why this is good advice.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: October 22, 2012, 11:45:19 PM »
I have no dog in this fight brother, and nothing against you. Just amazed that you keep coming back to scrape knuckles here for what? Nothing gets accomplished, just more shit flinging.

What am I on? Snickers ice cream bars at the moment. There isn't a better anabolic  pre workout food IMO

Something is getting accomplished. The truth is being spread and people keep coming back to hear it. Look how many views? There's more here than just bigmc, chaos, Jamie, and Krank. A lot more. And you can also enjoy first hand what gh15 elves are made of. All kigtropinia, sushie and pineapple juice with shrinked wrapped muscle blown up from within.

When you cycle off the snickers ice cream bars change it up with Brewer's Reeses ice cream. It's take you to a new level.

What to do about White Widow?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1359 on: October 22, 2012, 11:50:08 PM »
Something is getting accomplished. The truth is being spread and people keep coming back to hear it. Look how many views? There's more here than just bigmc, chaos, Jamie, and Krank. A lot more. And you can also enjoy first hand what gh15 elves are made of. All kigtropinia, sushie and pineapple juice with shrinked wrapped muscle blown up from within.

When you cycle off the snickers ice cream bars change it up with Brewer's Reeses ice cream. It's take you to a new level.

Lol whatever you say man.

Snickers ice cream bars = better for bodybuilding than any Kigs could ever be!!!  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #1360 on: October 23, 2012, 03:48:11 AM »
Perhaps you can give me some tips on how to receive hormones from overseas? Do you have PO boxes opened up under your own name? Do you just have it sent directly to your home? What's a brave way to receive orders from overseass?

So now you are 5'7"? Props for putting on two inches in height in the last few days. I'm sure the opinion of you on this board has increased tremendously. 

So Ron made you a mod as soon as he saw your physique? Go Yaroni!

David Henry doesn't use much drugs and does no cardio. Awesome that you are so plugged into the cult.

Why are you afraid on being "nacr off" when you have nothing to hide? You did show us a pic of your dog and the concrete jungle outside your window.

So big muscles equates to being a good fighter? Why the hell are these MMA guys hitting bags and each other all day when they should be bodybuilding?

Your posts get better and better. Closer and closer to insanity.

I just rounded down to 5'5 without shoes. I am right about 5ft 6.5 inches. without shoes. once Gh15 puts a picture up so will I. DEAL? I don't think it is right that LE would take so much time to set someone up importing personal amounts! But I think God is trying to send you a message since you always get your packs seized and have had cotrol deliverys as well! God does not want you using schedule 3 drugs!

You obviously have really bad karma!  You don't know how to import gear? why the fuck would you use your house adress? You also never involve some college kid who you are paying 40$ if they get caught they will flip you like a pancake! always take your business away from your house and never use any friends house. never use a PO box either even though alot of people do, it is not the best way. that obviously leaves just a few other options. It takes a genious like myself to find out how to really import shit the right way!

Not really to hard to figure out but if you want to get major packs a everyday takes getting alot of mail and other product plus other tips I will not go into.

whitewidow

« Reply #1361 on: October 23, 2012, 03:51:19 AM »
Yup, I'm that kind of guy. Since the order the three of us went in on took so long and I was the one receiving the pack I made a special trip to each one as a way of showing my consideration for the delay. It was the least I could do. The smile and warm thanks made the drive more than worth it. I'm all about smiles and warmth.

I bet they were not smiling when they found out it was all bunk! especially because they wanted you to use the nordic people instead of the kamunist. you fucked people over for jumping on the B-Boy/Gh15 Bandwagon

whitewidow

« Reply #1362 on: October 23, 2012, 04:08:06 AM »

So, as often is the case, the mission starts to get redefined as it proceeds. This is where bigmc comes in. He picked a fight with me. This goes back to the Vince Basile thread. Vince, now surpassing Goodrum level delusion, insists that he can naturally exceed is level of conditioning from the day he won Mr. Canada. Doomed for failure I nevertheless encouraged him because he meant he would get his lazy, pedantic, fat ass back in the gym. This for some reason bothered bigmc. Something that's really none of his business and has potential for good. It's not easy for a 68 year old sedentary man to get back into the gym and then to be constantly ridiculed but a mean spirited hateful individual. This made me aware that he is just another one of those people we meet up every so often in life whose only purpose is to make other people miserable.

He spreads lies about gh15. A person who actually does good and has improved people's lives. How do I know this? Because they say so themselves. How he has shown so many the truth. What has bigmc done to improve people's lives? And now he seems to live to slander him. To me this is a big thing. In Judaism, the father of Christianity, the spreading lies about a person's character is the rape of their name. And you say it enough and people start to believe it. Look how in such a blasé fashion he says that a picture of Dallas, a sixty plus year old man that is a well know poster on IronAge is actually me. And even with pictures some people aren't sure. So he attacks me and gh15 and now I attack him and by him having the other thread locked as so as I starting poster some very credible personal information about him.

And now White Widow, whom I've never had any serious problem with, starts in. And he is the one that has the most to lose. We were pretty chummy about a year ago and he told me some very personal stuff with the understanding that it will just stay between us. He has broken his word and I have kept some of the more sensitive issues he's told me about private. But I feel no obligation now to do so. Partly out of good will and partly because I don't want to be involved in his case. I suggest that he keep his mouth shut and review some of the PMs he sent me about a year ago to determine why this is good advice.

The reason I do not have any respect for you is because I helped you out and the thanks I got is I almost lost thousands of dollars because you said the kigs were great! I told you I did not trust Gh15's opinion but I would trust you since I thought you knew more about HGH!You even wanted to order 25 more kits-LOL.Then when you finally found out they were bunk all you did was bitch! bitch about threads, Bitch about everything! I told you they would probably be bunk do to the high demand and the good raws being eaten up-I have that PM as well where you disagreed with me! saying you though they were serious and wanted to make a name for themselves! I told you it was a fly by night scam!

your full of shit! you believe everything Gh15 says. I am not going anywhere! I know GH15 is a narc and that is why I got a bunch of info on his favorite sources! talked to them for along time and they revealed alot to me! If anything happens to me I would know GH15 narced me out and he is to smart to do that! I wouldn't matter they wouldn't go after me anyway!

They are after GH15 because he runs a open source board! I don't have any business with anything like that! that is career suicide opening a open source board when you are GH15 someone who is a marked man! He's fucked-LOL. I will always be around I cannot say the same for Gh15! You have to understand the DEA wants to make huge seizures otherwise no case can be made. They have to get a warrant signed by a judge wich is alot harder than you think! If they were to go after me it would of happened along time ago. Not now! that would be dumb and a waste of the DEA's time and money!

All the DEA wants is to make the news and make huge seizures of cash! and drugs and cars and houses! and any kind of toys like wave runners ,boats, yachts, four wheelers,Harleys, general big boy toys! If someone is smart and pays taxes and is not in the business and they think it will be a waste of their time they won't persue shit! mayvbe if it were you pellius since god wants you to live a diffrent kind of drug free life. You would get fucked that is the Karma you have eve though you might not have more than 2 kits of bunk kigs! Your on real kigs-LOL . post a pic of your nails when they beat mine!

BTW- check out B-Boys 3 week out pictures! you think you have a better physique then
 B-Boy just because he is my height? right now I am 6 lbs heavier then B-Boy but not as ripped. But I am not competing he is. I could get just as big if not bigger. height has nothing to do with how one can fight or how strong they can be.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: October 23, 2012, 05:48:14 AM »

tell me what gh 15 has achieved which has improved anything

i did not have the other thread locked you can confirm this with the moderators

i again offer to wager any amount of money that the info you have on me is wrong

you are a pathetic idiot pellius you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face

if being a legend on a scammers board means you achieve self worth then good luck to you
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1364 on: October 23, 2012, 05:55:27 AM »
Wow! Getbig hyperbole has reached new heights. First you said I was speechless when you posted your pic. And now I am destroyed.

So this is how it feels to not be able to talk or exists. Are these the issues that you speak of?

Free advice: increase the dose of estrogen blockers.

Getbig hyperbole...wow, someone learned a new word.  You were speechless, thus destroyed.  I couldn't give two shits Pellius.  Seriously.  You portray yourself as this Billy Bad-ass.  Your awesome ripped physique.  Your BJJ.  Your guns.  Your location.  Blah Blah Blah.  Is this whole thing that serious that you probably have doubled your post count on this thread alone?  Its gone way past the point of you using the 'I am just having fun' excuse.  In my opinion, you really have wasted a crap load of time on this whole thread and the 'boardings war'  ::)

Tell me I need estrogen blockers, tell me I need to up my dose, tell me I need to do whatever.  Let me ask you something...is this really how you want to spend your time?  If Hawaii is all that, and you have this great life, why spend so much time on a damn message board.  I am in crappy-ass Chicago and I am not on here as much as you.  I am sure there is more to do where you are than here.  Get a girlfriend...hell, get 4 or 5 of them.  Hit the gym, go in rawnocondomnopullout on the women...and stop being such a short tempered little troglodyte.  

I don't two shits about the board Pellius.  Here's my beef.  That fuck stick "god" of yours and little underlings tried talking shit about me, I backed up my 'accomplishments' in bodybuilding and none of them could ever back up theirs.  Wonder why?  I posted contest pics, my WNBF pro medals, etc.  Your 'lord' tried to go so far as accuse me of being on GH.  WOW.  I would buy myself a nice 60" LED/LCD TV before ordering GH online.  I am not that stupid.  I don't care about who sold what, who got fucked, who profited, etc etc.  Even you talked trash.  I posted a pic...and you were big enough to to compliment.  I told you that it sucked how you have changed since this whole GH15 board thing.  I remember the big thread about you and the hurricane.  General concern.  You were mellow (to a point) back then.  Now, you are just bitter and a tad delusional.

I don't get my shit from anywhere except a compounding lab in Wisconsin.  A legit presciption for.....wait for it....200mg/wk.  Test Cyp.  I pay $49 for a 5ml bottle.  I pay $1.38 for 10 needles (23g) from CVS.  I have to pay $130 to get my levels checked every 3 months.  In fact, I get to have the finger in the ass on my next visit.  Oh joy.  

I enjoy my cheat day, my Thursday cheat meal, and am enjoying my training style.  I am just as lean as ever without the use of this "ultra double secret nectar of the gods" GH.  I don't care who uses it, where they get it if they use it.  Nothing.  You want to clear the air on the fact that GHtwat didn't get any money or anything like that?  Well, its all a 'he said, she said' situation.  You have never met Gh...you have never talked to GH on the phone...nothing.  You are taking the word of someone (or some people) ONLINE.  Look at all the fucked up things that the monkey has said on here.  Injecting himself over 100x with the same needle.  WOW.

Not that it matters, but all I am going to do is watch this train wreck from now on.  Its getting really sad.

Pellius-like meltdown/diatribe accomplished.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1365 on: October 23, 2012, 05:56:50 AM »

You are also on a dose of Bootysweat.   ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1366 on: October 23, 2012, 05:59:45 AM »
Pellius being kicked while he's down in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #1367 on: October 23, 2012, 06:41:18 AM »
Getbig hyperbole...wow, someone learned a new word.  You were speechless, thus destroyed.  I couldn't give two shits Pellius.  Seriously.  You portray yourself as this Billy Bad-ass.  Your awesome ripped physique.  Your BJJ.  Your guns.  Your location.  Blah Blah Blah.  Is this whole thing that serious that you probably have doubled your post count on this thread alone?  Its gone way past the point of you using the 'I am just having fun' excuse.  In my opinion, you really have wasted a crap load of time on this whole thread and the 'boardings war'  ::)

Tell me I need estrogen blockers, tell me I need to up my dose, tell me I need to do whatever.  Let me ask you something...is this really how you want to spend your time?  If Hawaii is all that, and you have this great life, why spend so much time on a damn message board.  I am in crappy-ass Chicago and I am not on here as much as you.  I am sure there is more to do where you are than here.  Get a girlfriend...hell, get 4 or 5 of them.  Hit the gym, go in rawnocondomnopullout on the women...and stop being such a short tempered little troglodyte.  

I don't two shits about the board Pellius.  Here's my beef.  That fuck stick "god" of yours and little underlings tried talking shit about me, I backed up my 'accomplishments' in bodybuilding and none of them could ever back up theirs.  Wonder why?  I posted contest pics, my WNBF pro medals, etc.  Your 'lord' tried to go so far as accuse me of being on GH.  WOW.  I would buy myself a nice 60" LED/LCD TV before ordering GH online.  I am not that stupid.  I don't care about who sold what, who got fucked, who profited, etc etc.  Even you talked trash.  I posted a pic...and you were big enough to to compliment.  I told you that it sucked how you have changed since this whole GH15 board thing.  I remember the big thread about you and the hurricane.  General concern.  You were mellow (to a point) back then.  Now, you are just bitter and a tad delusional.

I don't get my shit from anywhere except a compounding lab in Wisconsin.  A legit presciption for.....wait for it....200mg/wk.  Test Cyp.  I pay $49 for a 5ml bottle.  I pay $1.38 for 10 needles (23g) from CVS.  I have to pay $130 to get my levels checked every 3 months.  In fact, I get to have the finger in the ass on my next visit.  Oh joy.  

I enjoy my cheat day, my Thursday cheat meal, and am enjoying my training style.  I am just as lean as ever without the use of this "ultra double secret nectar of the gods" GH.  I don't care who uses it, where they get it if they use it.  Nothing.  You want to clear the air on the fact that GHtwat didn't get any money or anything like that?  Well, its all a 'he said, she said' situation.  You have never met Gh...you have never talked to GH on the phone...nothing.  You are taking the word of someone (or some people) ONLINE.  Look at all the fucked up things that the monkey has said on here.  Injecting himself over 100x with the same needle.  WOW.

Not that it matters, but all I am going to do is watch this train wreck from now on.  Its getting really sad.

Pellius-like meltdown/diatribe accomplished.

Bump this reply! pellius thinks more and more like GH15 everyday! he used to be not as cocky till he was named a elf and got that status on a open source board run by a scam artist! I think pellius has never fucked a chick in his life! He is to infatuated with himself(he masturbates like crazy) He will never have a family! or girlfriend! he is to old! He just likes getting compliments from gay men! I am sure he is a big hit at the local gay bar. I used to be on good terms with pellius but he lied! I thought he knew what good HGH was and he really did not know shit about HGH as he was getting placebo effects and actually was going to order more! Anybody would be able to tell within a few shots if their HGH is real.Not pellius.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1368 on: October 23, 2012, 07:12:37 AM »
pennyless getting passed around like the sisters passed around Andy Dufresne in the beginning of ''Shawshank Redemption"...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1369 on: October 23, 2012, 08:44:37 AM »
You are also on a dose of Bootysweat.   ;)
Ahhhh! I believe she was the one posting pics that she saved on her hard drive of YOUR muscular, tanned, shaved, chisseled pecs good sir! Just let me know when the e-wedding is and I'll make sure I have the weekend free to cruise up to Chicago brother!  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: October 23, 2012, 08:49:18 AM »
Ahhhh! I believe she was the one posting pics that she saved on her hard drive of YOUR muscular, tanned, shaved, chisseled pecs good sir! Just let me know when the e-wedding is and I'll make sure I have the weekend free to cruise up to Chicago brother!  :D

Do you do a lot of cruising bro?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1371 on: October 23, 2012, 08:54:54 AM »
Do you do a lot of cruising bro?
Only when muscle studs like Dr. Krank prepare for epic E-weddings with the one and only Booty, and my e-vite gets mysteriously lost in cyber space. That's when I would cruise to Chicago so i could be the first to interject when then priest asks "If there is anyone here who feels these two posters should not engage in the holy union of marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." That's when myself and Will Grant would scramble to the alter and profess our true, unbridled love. (Will for Booty, mine for Krank.)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: October 23, 2012, 09:08:07 AM »
pellius is rooting round his local dumpster for some clothes he will return to own us all shortly
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1373 on: October 23, 2012, 09:13:00 AM »
pellius is rooting round his local dumpster for some clothes he will return to own us all shortly
I will feed and clothe this vascular Hawaiian gypsy. It is the right thing to do. PM me your exact location Pellius.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1374 on: October 23, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »
I will feed and clothe this vascular Hawaiian gypsy. It is the right thing to do. PM me your exact location Pellius.
But would you donate a back cracking to his broke ass?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!