Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464494 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1725 on: October 27, 2012, 02:45:49 PM »
Pellius looks like shit. There really is no debate about it.
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1726 on: October 27, 2012, 03:11:42 PM »
I gained 50 pounds of muscle from 17-19...what is 30 40 more? .ill easily be pro size by 23.  4 years is alot of time
You have a lot to learn and I mean a lot.

First of all at 6 foot your 230 is no longer impressive

Second of all, again at 6 foot you can not turn pro at under 245-250, nearly impossible, very few 6 footers get a pro card to begin with let alone at a small weight.

Third, at 6 foot 245 ripped on stage translates into well over 300 lb off-season with the conditioning you are displaying in those photos

Fourth In the physique world you are only as impressive as your peek, you may never gain another pound, I have known thousands that get to 250 in record time at 21 -22 years old and guess what 10 years later they are 32 years old and still 250, when your body hits its limits, that's it, that's all she wrote, that's the hand you got dealt with, it's over, just like Tbombz, that's his genetic limits, he can not build more muscle no matter what, it's over, think, he was big for his age at one point but now he has looked the same for the last 3 years, he is no longer big for his age, in fact thousands have surpassed him, so this could be your case as well

Fifth, For the amount you have done, juice and gh, and to only be 230 at 6 feet means you have to be a walking pharmacy to hit pro size, which we already established above that you need another 70 lb not 30 like you think. And that is assuming that your body even has the genetics to get there, highly unlikely, but let's pretend it does, Ok now you are pro size, which means you have to pray that you are in the top 5% of people that size that get dealt proper genetics in the aesthetic, shape department, who knows, you might end up just being another Pulombo

Finally, you are young, obnoxious reckless and judging by your posts, including the one where you were jerking off with your friend, lol, and the attitude you display here, you seem like a guy that just does not give a fuck and you may be flattered by this but such are the candidates that pick up drug habbits and alcohol problems, and at your age you are vulnerable to such obstacles if you are not careful, trust me this industry is full of drug addicts

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1727 on: October 27, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »
ok dead simple

your pre pictures you look like shite

your next ones you look slightly bigger but still shite

you have no chance of going near pro size

you need about another 100lb of lean tissue at your height

you look like a first cycle lad

look at people like ian harrison and andy hornby at your age and you will see how fucking miles behind you are

oh and no leg or calf shots- wonder why

you look crap for the level of gear you are abusing

now go and wank off with your boyfriend you fucking prick

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1728 on: October 27, 2012, 03:16:36 PM »
if thats you , then you look like a bag of smashed assholes
No he does not, that is a fucken great physique, pure mesomorph, good thickness, good width, dude is pretty big, if he shredds that up into competition shape, he would look good trust me, good physique right there.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1729 on: October 27, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »
onetimehard speaks pure truth here

props mate

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1730 on: October 27, 2012, 03:27:46 PM »
onetimehard speaks pure truth here

props mate

;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1731 on: October 27, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »

Second of all, again at 6 foot you can not turn pro at under 245-250, nearly impossible, very few 6 footers get a pro card to begin with let alone at a small weight.

Third, at 6 foot 245 ripped on stage translates into well over 300 lb off-season with the conditioning you are displaying in those photos

Fourth In the physique world you are only as impressive as your peek, you may never gain another pound, I have known thousands that get to 250 in record time at 21 -22 years old and guess what 10 years later they are 32 years old and still 250, when your body hits its limits, that's it, that's all she wrote, that's the hand you got dealt with, it's over, just like Tbombz, that's his genetic limits, he can not build more muscle no matter what, it's over, think, he was big for his age at one point but now he has looked the same for the last 3 years, he is no longer big for his age, in fact thousands have surpassed him, so this could be your case as well

Fifth, For the amount you have done, juice and gh, and to only be 230 at 6 feet means you have to be a walking pharmacy to hit pro size, which we already established above that you need another 70 lb not 30 like you think. And that is assuming that your body even has the genetics to get there, highly unlikely, but let's pretend it does, Ok now you are pro size, which means you have to pray that you are in the top 5% of people that size that get dealt proper genetics in the aesthetic, shape department, who knows, you might end up just being another Pulombo

Finally, you are young, obnoxious reckless and judging by your posts, including the one where you were jerking off with your friend, lol, and the attitude you display here, you seem like a guy that just does not give a fuck and you may be flattered by this but such are the candidates that pick up drug habbits and alcohol problems, and at your age you are vulnerable to such obstacles if you are not careful, trust me this industry is full of drug addicts

Dude, we have locked horns....but OUCH.  New level of respect for you

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1732 on: October 27, 2012, 03:36:30 PM »
No he does not, that is a fucken great physique, pure mesomorph, good thickness, good width, dude is pretty big, if he shredds that up into competition shape, he would look good trust me, good physique right there.

not 100% sure if you were mentioning my pics here...but if so thanks a lot for the kind words bro!

if you weren't just ignore me ...i'm a bit senile!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1733 on: October 27, 2012, 03:44:33 PM »
Dude, we have locked horns....but OUCH.  New level of respect for you
In minor stuff, I still consider you as one of the most experience ones on this board, thanks.

not 100% sure if you were mentioning my pics here...but if so thanks a lot for the kind words bro!

if you weren't just ignore me ...i'm a bit senile!
Ah, ya, lol, who else was I talking about :D.

Dude you look good, just get shredded and you will have one hell of a physique bro. Your joints are tiny and your lat and your abs are showing despite the bodyfat you have and I suspect you will display crazy separation once shredded. Your not fat either but you will look ten time better if you get into contest shape, if you do not want to compete do it for the hell of it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1734 on: October 27, 2012, 03:46:03 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1735 on: October 27, 2012, 03:50:13 PM »
In minor stuff, I still consider you as one of the most experience ones on this board, thanks.
Ah, ya, lol, who else was I talking about :D.

Dude you look good, just get shredded and you will have one hell of a physique bro. Your joints are tiny and your lat and your abs are showing despite the bodyfat you have and I suspect you will display crazy separation once shredded. Your not fat either but you will look ten time better if you get into contest shape, if you do not want to compete do it for the hell of it.

ah ok, was a bit taken aback tbh!
don't really have any interest in competing but would be nice to get shredded at least once! maybe a goal for next summer...

thanks again for the kind words  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1736 on: October 27, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »

ah ok, was a bit taken aback tbh!
don't really have any interest in competing but would be nice to get shredded at least once! maybe a goal for next summer...

thanks again for the kind words  :)
no problem, just call it how I see it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1737 on: October 27, 2012, 04:18:07 PM »
Are you guys officially dating now  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1738 on: October 27, 2012, 04:26:11 PM »
Are you guys officially dating now  ???
For someone that runs the positive board, you sure are a jerk  ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #1739 on: October 27, 2012, 04:29:37 PM »

I always thought that was ironic as well.  :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1740 on: October 27, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »

beautiful post.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1741 on: October 27, 2012, 04:32:53 PM »
i carry all my weight in my arms chest shoulders and traps Im very thick there

me pre gh pre slin 220-
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/vbaby.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/title223638946.png/

heres a comparison even thoguh i have no back  look at the shoulder improvement in the second pic
back pre gh and slin 220
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/135137040658048.jpg/
post gh and slin 230
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/135137040658048.jpg/

btw i never said i was a  5'9  midget either you jackass Im legit 6'0

The pre/post gh and slin links are the same...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1742 on: October 27, 2012, 04:33:19 PM »
Why is this bullshit up to 71 pages?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1743 on: October 27, 2012, 04:35:13 PM »

By the time I started reading the final paragraph I knew this was a world-class owning.

I salute thee...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1744 on: October 27, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1745 on: October 28, 2012, 03:18:31 AM »
lmao....who the fuck are YOU to talk cphissus  post a pic looking much bigger than me and Ill apologize.
onetime hard- ive seen your pics.  your a big guy but  to be fair your nothing special either dude.....last i saw was a 250 bloated ass bald guy.  Big dude but i dont know where you get off the authority you do here, your physique is very average...no one was spot on.
raymondo- you cant be for real brother
jamie- never posted a pic yet claims to be a white surgue nubret
cephissus- someone please post the video of this twink he had up here earlier asking to check his form on squats with no barbell ;D....no way the guy in the video was over 180 pounds

..as for abusing drugs? please...Ive taken 1/20th of the amount of injects you have in your lifetime one time......  gh and slin? hardly..I  have yet to complete two kits  of pharm grade gh in my entire life. The back shots i posted were after one measly kit....with very visible improvements in such a rediculous amount of time. 5 pounds of muscle in 25 days more like it..
Maxed out  my ass:D

Only part i agree on is that I will have to be a walking pharmacy to be pro size.

l

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1746 on: October 28, 2012, 04:12:51 AM »
flinstones you tool

why not try to answer his points one by one?

its because the truth hurts isn't it?

a spoilt little kid getting owned easily.

get back under your rock.

or let me guess................ you are waiting for the nail growth from a kit of real kigs....... mug

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1747 on: October 28, 2012, 08:46:07 AM »
lmao....who the fuck are YOU to talk cphissus  post a pic looking much bigger than me and Ill apologize.
onetime hard- ive seen your pics.  your a big guy but  to be fair your nothing special either dude.....last i saw was a 250 bloated ass bald guy.  Big dude but i dont know where you get off the authority you do here, your physique is very average...no one was spot on.
raymondo- you cant be for real brother
jamie- never posted a pic yet claims to be a white surgue nubret
cephissus- someone please post the video of this twink he had up here earlier asking to check his form on squats with no barbell ;D....no way the guy in the video was over 180 pounds

..as for abusing drugs? please...Ive taken 1/20th of the amount of injects you have in your lifetime one time......  gh and slin? hardly..I  have yet to complete two kits  of pharm grade gh in my entire life. The back shots i posted were after one measly kit....with very visible improvements in such a rediculous amount of time. 5 pounds of muscle in 25 days more like it..
Maxed out  my ass:D

Only part i agree on is that I will have to be a walking pharmacy to be pro size.

First of all, what does this have to do with my physique. I am giving the proper perception on 'how it is'. I work at bodybuilding shows and have so for 10 years, I have seen and I have brought lots of people into shows peeled, but most importantly I am friends with lots of Ifbb pros, I have gone out to drink with them, some have stayed at my house, I have even gone to some weddings lol. So I know what is what in the industary, I do not make this shit up bro.

I think I know enough and have enough credibility to tell you what is going on, I am not hating, in fact it is for your own good. My physique is average I know but at Least I have taken an overall before  :)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1748 on: October 28, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
Everyone knows that returns diminish the more size you attain. Nothing controversial.

Size is one criteria amongst many, pro size, blah.
Trans Milkshake.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1749 on: October 28, 2012, 08:56:56 AM »
First of all, what does this have to do with my physique. I am giving the proper perception on 'how it is'. I work at bodybuilding shows and have so for 10 years, I have seen and I have brought lots of people into shows peeled, but most importantly I am friends with lots of Ifbb pros, I have gone out to drink with them, some have stayed at my house, I have even gone to some weddings lol. So I know what is what in the industary, I do not make this shit up bro.

I think I know enough and have enough credibility to tell you what is going on, I am not hating, in fact it is for your own good. My physique is average I know but at Least I have taken an overall before  :)
dude humility is a fine trait to have,humble as u may,,,but you are selling your build wayyyy short,,killer legs ,arms,condition even if u never reach that point again and just cruise ur still very good.