Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464415 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1750 on: October 28, 2012, 09:17:33 AM »
dude humility is a fine trait to have,humble as u may,,,but you are selling your build wayyyy short,,killer legs ,arms,condition even if u never reach that point again and just cruise ur still very good.
Thanks bro but will give it one more run at it, the plan is regional"s, provincials and then nationals (if I am not burnt out) 2013, The goal is to come in 12 lb heavier.

As for flinstones I would actually be happy for him if he proves us all wrong

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1751 on: October 28, 2012, 09:18:35 AM »
size isnt even soo important, sure the mr os have loads of size and guts but geneticaly small midsections.

the pro combo is small tight midsection, full muscle bellies, ability to get dry, and good structure,and tolerance to steroids etc.

that said onetimehard has a phenomenal physique.
there are far more misshapen,gutted pro's than nice shaped pro's with size nowaday's ...all feel like bigger is better for there frame/structure or they fukk it up last minute cause they enlist in a prep guy but then they listen to someone else who try to get them to switch to there team and now 2 opinions and one confused bber,,,

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1752 on: October 28, 2012, 10:43:46 AM »
the top pros are freaks they are the one percent

maybe flint can get pro size

to be fair his attitude is probably about right for bb

but life will make him humble one day it always does
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1753 on: October 28, 2012, 12:12:09 PM »
50lbs of muscle in 2yrs at that age....hmm....couple of legit questions...

1) How many years were you lifting prior to that
2) Did you start using right at 17?   around there
3) Why do you want to be 'pro size'?    no reason I just like attention cause Im insecure as fuck like every steroid user is
4) Who is paying for your drug habit (no disrespect, but thats an accurate description of it) I work construction, roofing jobs, lots of manual labor...I dropped out of HS when I was 17 and learned from my cousin the value of hard work
5) Have you ever competed before?  If so, how have you done?  If not, what are you waiting for?
[i]dont ever want to compete. Taking gear is the only thing that makes me happy, the only other thing that made me happy and secure enough to where I dont feel the need to be big with artificial means was a beautiful girlfriend I enjoyed being around. i obviously havent found her again, but beig big gets my foot in the door with hoes...once I  find one who isnt a piece of shit  Ill stop this nonsense and go back to school and join the world.

Again, just asking out of curiosity, not flaming.   just keepin it real brother
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1754 on: October 28, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
First of all, what does this have to do with my physique. I am giving the proper perception on 'how it is'. I work at bodybuilding shows and have so for 10 years, I have seen and I have brought lots of people into shows peeled, but most importantly I am friends with lots of Ifbb pros, I have gone out to drink with them, some have stayed at my house, I have even gone to some weddings lol. So I know what is what in the industary, I do not make this shit up bro.

I think I know enough and have enough credibility to tell you what is going on, I am not hating, in fact it is for your own good. My physique is average I know but at Least I have taken an overall before  :)

i could of sworn i read a post reading that you have never taken pharm grade gh. Have you actually tried a kit of pharm grade gh before and see what it does? none of you guys have....i have. Im just keeping it real bro...the back pic i put up, 25 days into pharm grade gh
.....gh15 doesnt exaggerate. I was at a club last night the bouncer is tight with me and let me in even though im underage...... ended up te owns me in every single way from genetics, to discilpline, to consistancy and time juicing in this game.....hes almost a decade older than me......he does inclines with 365 , i do them with 225....Yet whores were looking at ME....

you too- Your physique owns the shit out of me onetimehard, you have a alot  more legit muscle than me....so much more time in this game than me, much more dense quality muscle.....as does galeniko.  .but id be willing to bet if we stood next to eachother in real life at the club last night, i wouldnt dissapear next to you guys at all. even though my size is fake and temporary and your guys size is real muscle  :D
bodybuilding is ALL about the quality of gh you have in your body....   i dont care who you are, how long youve been involved in this cult or how much more you know than me....cause Im doing it...on my body right now. people ask me if im a bodybuilder everywhere i go and it happened with two fucken kits by accident, eating icecream every night.

so either  Im an idiot and dont realize i respond to gh better than most guys...or gh15 was right the whole time ;)
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1755 on: October 28, 2012, 01:58:46 PM »
i could of sworn i read a post reading that you have never taken pharm grade gh. Have you actually tried a kit of pharm grade gh before and see what it does? none of you guys have....i have. Im just keeping it real bro...the back pic i put up, 25 days into pharm grade gh
.....gh15 doesnt exaggerate. I was at a club last night the bouncer is tight with me and let me in even though im underage...... ended up te owns me in every single way from genetics, to discilpline, to consistancy and time juicing in this game.....hes almost a decade older than me......he does inclines with 365 , i do them with 225....Yet whores were looking at ME....

you too- Your physique owns the shit out of me onetimehard, you have a alot  more legit muscle than me....so much more time in this game than me, much more dense quality muscle.....as does galeniko.  .but id be willing to bet if we stood next to eachother in real life at the club last night, i wouldnt dissapear next to you guys at all. even though my size is fake and temporary and your guys size is real muscle  :D
bodybuilding is ALL about the quality of gh you have in your body....   i dont care who you are, how long youve been involved in this cult or how much more you know than me....cause Im doing it...on my body right now. people ask me if im a bodybuilder everywhere i go and it happened with two fucken kits by accident, eating icecream every night.

so either  Im an idiot and dont realize i respond to gh better than most guys...or gh15 was right the whole time ;)
Yes you are right, I have not done Pharm grade, in fact I have not done gh, funny we are actually discussing this cause I start gh in 2 weeks for the first time, I am 30 years old BTW. lol, I have 2000 IU's ready to roll  :D and no not Pharm grade, it's Hygetropin but two of my IFBB pro friend are on the same kits, so if it is good enough for them, it is good enough for me and yes I fully agree Pharm grade is maybe 2-3 times better.

You are on your way and honestly you have to have high expectations like you do, it's expected but all I am saying and maybe a little to harshly is the closer you get to your limits the more frustrated it gets, the harder , it gets, and the door could be closed on you in the blink of an eye, so just don't count your chickens before they hatch, that's all. Good luck anyhow. Oh one more thing lol, I don't know why everyone braggs about eating ice cream on gh like they are getting away with it or something cause ice cream has panzy calories.

Well one thing is for sure and I am sure we can all agree on this, you have legitamately passed tbomz  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1756 on: October 28, 2012, 02:00:43 PM »

Are you gh15? You know shit from way back when that i can hardly remember haha, IS this the good cop account?
Trans Milkshake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1757 on: October 28, 2012, 04:12:40 PM »
First of all, what does this have to do with my physique. I am giving the proper perception on 'how it is'. I work at bodybuilding shows and have so for 10 years, I have seen and I have brought lots of people into shows peeled, but most importantly I am friends with lots of Ifbb pros, I have gone out to drink with them, some have stayed at my house, I have even gone to some weddings lol. So I know what is what in the industary, I do not make this shit up bro.

I think I know enough and have enough credibility to tell you what is going on, I am not hating, in fact it is for your own good. My physique is average I know but at Least I have taken an overall before  :)

Dude....whats with you?  Bringing the truth to this kid....brutally.  Some serious wake up call posts you have made lately. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1758 on: October 28, 2012, 05:18:39 PM »
Dude....whats with you?  Bringing the truth to this kid....brutally.  Some serious wake up call posts you have made lately.  

yes he gave me quite the wake up call.

I dont "hate" onetimehard per say.....I just dont like him cause he gave me some advice on a girl  one time ( this was a long time ago) that backfired on me..... when gh15 was telling me the opposite. this was months ago and  I was mad at gh15 for something i forgot what it was  think  he ignored a pm from me or something  ;D  so i rebelled against him  went against his advice and got played by the bitch. I listened to gh15 and she would of been typing this post for me while i fuck her in the ass.

15's board is not a place to fuck off I have to be careful what I post on there .........I come here when I feel like being obnoxious and make posts that hed probably ban me for on his sight, need a place to let off steam somewhere. I like fucking with people on here just as much as you guys do  ;D
l

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1759 on: October 28, 2012, 05:24:47 PM »
50lbs of muscle in 2yrs at that age....hmm....couple of legit questions...

-->  no answer? 1) How many years were you lifting prior to that
2) Did you start using right at 17?   around there
3) Why do you want to be 'pro size'?    no reason I just like attention cause Im insecure as fuck like every steroid user is
4) Who is paying for your drug habit (no disrespect, but thats an accurate description of it) I work construction, roofing jobs, lots of manual labor...I dropped out of HS when I was 17 and learned from my cousin the value of hard work
5) Have you ever competed before?  If so, how have you done?  If not, what are you waiting for? i dont ever want to compete. Taking gear is the only thing that makes me happy, the only other thing that made me happy and secure enough to where I dont feel the need to be big with artificial means was a beautiful girlfriend I enjoyed being around. i obviously havent found her again, but beig big gets my foot in the door with hoes...once I  find one who isnt a piece of shit  Ill stop this nonsense and go back to school and join the world.

Again, just asking out of curiosity, not flaming.   just keepin it real brother

Being big wont get you in the door...as many will attest to.  Being a wheezing 275 drug filled mess will get your foot in the door with the psychopathic fitness/physique/bodybuilding chicks.  The ones who have more head issues than some "normal" one.  I am not telling you to not use or anything, but let me give you a little "old man advice".  Get a little bigger, but maintain that size.  Then take the money you would have spent on drugs and save it.  Save it for an education, a house, a car, anything except wasting it on the drugs.  After the drugs...what do you have?  An ass full of scar tissue and some memories of "back in the day" combined with a whole lot of injuries (most likely).  Use the money to get yourself some nice clothes that you wont have to throw out once the drug supply runs out / money runs out / desire to 'pro size' runs out.  Get that beautiful woman, take her on vacation and live a fruitful life.

Then again, you could continue get your shit like you do and maybe dodge a bullet every now and then with LE...avoid an absess or two...all in the quest for inhuman size.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1760 on: October 28, 2012, 07:59:21 PM »
Pellius

this is worrying

you are saying that you equate gh15 with jesus

oh dear.

now as for the auntie analogy you did meet her and at least had evidence she was who she said she was. you don't with gh15. I have called it on with GH15 and all his elves. come to the UK. or at least get your UK people to sort it out for you.

why did the god of hormones not suss out matt howard- aka pillow talk

its because he is no god of anything. you are like a creationist. even when proved wrong you are always right.

lets face it yoga re a lonely 50 odd year old with no family or friends who give you the time of day. you have been aching for a purpose in life. and a gimmick account called gh15 has given you this.

in addition to this you are a narc. as proved on here.

the whole gh15 scam was sniffed out on here eons ago. only the truly stupid followed. you are truly stupid.

What's worrying is how incredibly stupid you are. Talk about going over your head. That's probably where they got the term mental midget.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: October 28, 2012, 08:01:58 PM »
ive just said it was wrong you dumb cu n t

you claim everyone else is selective with the truth

you are blind to it dummy

It's wrong only when I started posting PM. Not a peep about when WW continually posted and commenting on the same thing over and over all of which I admitted and not in the least ashamed of.

It is you who are very selective what you condemn. You claim gh15 is a scammer and a thief  in which there is no evidence but totally ignore -b- and bboy in which I use their own words as evidence.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1762 on: October 28, 2012, 08:03:12 PM »
you are mentally ill

to use a jesus analogy to justify your gh 15 fetish

::)

What's with you UK retards? All think a like. Equating Jesus with gh15? Is that how you read it. Maybe that's why you can't get a decent job. Just too damn stooopid.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: October 28, 2012, 08:09:56 PM »
Re: Jesus Christ -

1) he is dead, so you would never meet him (although there are people who have said he has appeared to him)
2) he is dead, so you would never speak to him (although there are people who have said they have had jesus has spoken to them)
3) he was around before the invention of the photograph...so no pics.
4) you are comparing gods son to an anonymous PERSON.  If you are a christian you are breaking the first commandment, or did you forget what that one is?

Has anyone ever come forth and said jesus christ e-mailed them?  Nope.

Re: Your Aunt
1) You never met her, but people your own family can verify she exists.  There is factual evidence.  Your aunt is claiming to have competed in the Ms. Universe pagent...and still is a hottie
2) You may not have spoken to her, but you have communicated..by letters, letters that aren't cryptic or have her going off like she is a demi-god.  She will probably give you hard facts as far as where she is located...where anyone could go meet her.
3) Nice how you dodged the 'pic' of your aunt part.  My guess is you have seen a pic of her.  My guess too is that if you asked her to send you a pic she wouldnt say that she has 1,000's of death threats every day and thus has to remain anonymous.

Nice try logic boy  ::)

Didn't read. Attention span limited tonight.

I don't know what it is but there's something so... I don't know...,not so much effeminate about you but "estrogenic." You seem soft and "unmasculine". Are you wearing women's panties when you type on GetBig?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1764 on: October 28, 2012, 08:14:11 PM »
Poor pellius. :'(

Wait until gh15 realizes pellius has just been a sarcastic ass this whole time and he's been mocking gh15 for years, he's gonna be pissed. :D

But I don't think most getbiggers will forgive penisless, they don't see the sarcasm and "tongue in cheek" humor I see in penislusts posts.

You will never drive a wedge between me and my God. It's bigger than all of you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1765 on: October 28, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »
Didn't read. Attention span limited tonight.

I don't know what it is but there's something so... I don't know...,not so much effeminate about you but "estrogenic." You seem soft and "unmasculine". Are you wearing women's panties when you type on GetBig?

Love how people say they didn't read something, yet still have to make a comment.  Your attention span is so limited that you can make 10+ replies to posts on this worn out thread.  In fact, this thread is so worn its approaching the consistency of your skin.  soft and unmasculine?  Sure, ok...whatever you want to think you ethopian looking douche.  I have womens panties in my bedroom from a booty call last night...shall I mail them to you so you can play with them?  It would probably be the closest thing you have come to a pussy in a long time due to the amount of time you spend on this site and the other.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: October 28, 2012, 08:19:29 PM »
not claiming to be anything special but then i'm also not claiming to be "making a mark" or "standing out" or any other bs like you are claiming. but hopefully i actually look i lift weights and may have done the odd cycle or two...whereas you don't even look like you lift ...maybe a cyclist or a runner...possibly a shirt lifter,  but weight lifter?...c'mon!

and more importantly i'm also not backing up some anonymous gimp that has helped scam loads of people out of money for bunk kigs.

you claim 15scams has outed kami, prosource blah blah blah, but that is utter bs, slinpimp was 1st to out kami and 15scams tried to shout him down and discredit him, until too many others came out saying they got bunk too.

and that's exactly the same as he has done on every scam since, people come out saying they got sh@t, with bunk serum tests etc , he shouts them down tries to discredit them for as long as possible accuses them of being reverse scammers or remailers for other sources etc...until the weight of evidence becomes too much...then he tries to claim that it was he in fact that uncovered the scam and declares the kigs to be once again bunk...give it a few weeks and he is back pushingg them again, with a 'different' source fronting or some other bs...

he has done exactly the same thing every time.

Look like a weight lifter that can move a lot of iron. Also, decent conditioning. Much better than I would have expected being one of Bigmc's UK posse.

Pellius approved

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: October 28, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »
^^^
thanks for pointing that out but still a bag of smashed aholes that looks like may have lifted a weight before, unlike pellipuss.

It must be a cultural thing but there's one thing that I just don't get with you UK guys. Lying seems to be so part of your very being that you don't even try to fake it. Not even a faint attempt at credibility.
There are a lot of criticisms one can make of my physique but to claim that I look like I've never touched a weight in my life.

How about we do this? Post my pic on a neutral board and simply ask the question does it look like this fella has ever touched a weight or done a work out with weights in his life. If the majority answers no I will leave this board forever. If the majority answers yes you leave forever.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1768 on: October 28, 2012, 08:27:22 PM »
Love how people say they didn't read something, yet still have to make a comment.  Your attention span is so limited that you can make 10+ replies to posts on this worn out thread.  In fact, this thread is so worn its approaching the consistency of your skin.  soft and unmasculine?  Sure, ok...whatever you want to think you ethopian looking douche.  I have womens panties in my bedroom from a booty call last night...shall I mail them to you so you can play with them?  It would probably be the closest thing you have come to a pussy in a long time due to the amount of time you spend on this site and the other.
Donny would probably pay alot of money for those panties. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1769 on: October 28, 2012, 08:35:24 PM »
You will never drive a wedge between me and my God. It's bigger than all of you.
Face to face,  toe to toe.....your "god" would bow to me.  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1770 on: October 28, 2012, 08:42:57 PM »
Donny would probably pay alot of money for those panties. 

Why not make some extra $$ and send him yours?   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1771 on: October 28, 2012, 08:46:10 PM »
Why not make some extra $$ and send him yours?   ;D
  It would make my getbig experience on here seem a little creepy with thoughts of him wearing my panties on his head.   ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1772 on: October 28, 2012, 08:48:26 PM »
  It would make my getbig experience on here seem a little creepy with thoughts of him wearing my panties on his head.   ;D

Naw, nothing creepy...just some healthy e-commerce

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: October 28, 2012, 08:50:53 PM »
when pellius looks in the mirror he sees ronnie coleman

you might as well argue with a statue

No, not really. Not even close to Coleman. Just a well conditioned in shape fella not only for his age but for any age that seems cause a lot of hurt feelings to younger, considerably fatter, unemployed bitches with nothing going on in their lives.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: October 28, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
Conker is way bigger then pellius and has more of a bodybuilder look as do I. conker is right pellius looks lie a long distance runner or is into mountain biking, or hiking possibly a mountain climber. I ran a marathon once and had to drop down to 155lbs and I still looked thicker then pellius but I was in marathon mode. If he thinks he looks lie a bodybuider he is crazy! he is def lean, but he carrys no size at all! he is skinny! He cannot afford to be a real bodybuilder and has used way to much bunk gear. hell I am at 217lbs 5ft 6in right now and I bet pellius is like 175lbs if he is really 6ft 2in. He is leaner then me though. I will give him that,but overall I have way more of a bodybuilder physique.

Never claimed to be a bodybuilder never aspired to be a bodybuilder. Weight training was never an end in itself for me. I competed for over ten years in the 187lb class so always kept my walk around weight intentionally at around 190-195lbs.