Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464341 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1975 on: November 03, 2012, 06:18:46 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: KIGTROPIN SEARCH NOV 3 READ!

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:34:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and dont go ask nor dic for help to find it or homer,, they are both dealers that make their LIVING their houses from generics ...each one specificaly have their own generics...lol do you think they will tell you anything about legit kigtropin if their life were dependent on it? hel no ,, this thing we tryied already in winter...my top elfs talk to nor dic in winter to bring legit kigtropn ...he doesnt want or care ,, he is buines fella wanting to sell garbage thanktropin out to cult members same for homer,,

dont come to me with this baloie,,those fellas will tell you kigtropin is scam ...they never been on them but they will say it because they want to sell THEIR OWN GENERICS DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH and ip made it easyyy because he faked kigtropin and sent bunk

use your fucking brain

i swear to god i am dealing with retards here

gh15
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1976 on: November 03, 2012, 07:08:20 AM »
Gh15 is like Hitler! what a piece of garbage he is! all GH15 used was bunk kigs! He just hypes them up so he can get sales! now he comes out and says the supposive best source in the world sells shitty HGH-LOL. I told him that years ago and he cried and bitched about how great nordics HGH was. Nordic is  only in it for money! he buys those its for 30$. He also sells bunk narcotic pills. at least he used to.I don't mess with that dirtbag anymore.I new him when all he sold was quality vet and other mexxican gear off of outlaw and SSB, and his old steroidmass site

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1977 on: November 03, 2012, 07:29:24 AM »
What happened to the old 1/8th chocolate, turtle belly, pig nippled, anonymous online god worshipping guy ???

Probably camped out in front of his mail box waiting for his next shipment of "legit" hgh.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1978 on: November 03, 2012, 12:04:24 PM »
all you guys are prooving by posting that stuff is that gh15 never had an agenda all along. Everyone said he was pushing nordic's shit and that he worked for nordic,  now he's loosing nordic customers.

Gh15 has  brought down the same cats he's built up....over and over again.
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1979 on: November 03, 2012, 12:10:51 PM »

Probably camped out in front of his mail box waiting for his next shipment of "legit" hgh.
No love for the penislust ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1980 on: November 03, 2012, 12:30:06 PM »

It just breaks the mailman's heart every time he has to walk by and softly shake his head and say "I'm sorry little fella, not today" then see that first little crocodile tear drift down pellius' face.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1981 on: November 03, 2012, 01:02:56 PM »
all you guys are prooving by posting that stuff is that gh15 never had an agenda all along. Everyone said he was pushing nordic's shit and that he worked for nordic,  now he's loosing nordic customers.

Gh15 has  brought down the same cats he's built up....over and over again.

are you looking forward to jacking him off flint
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1982 on: November 03, 2012, 01:03:45 PM »
It just breaks the mailman's heart every time he has to walk by and softly shake his head and say "I'm sorry little fella, not today" then see that first little crocodile tear drift down pellius' face.
Made me laugh.   ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1983 on: November 03, 2012, 01:30:53 PM »
are you looking forward to jacking him off flint

lol do you really think gh15 takes you seriously?

you were a good bro before you turned into some 16 year old bitch....
l

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1984 on: November 03, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »

Are you saying gh15 is all talk with the bounties he puts on people?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1985 on: November 03, 2012, 01:54:50 PM »

i hope he doesnt

the threats and rewards against my family suggest diferent

ask him next time you are whacking him off bro  ;)
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1986 on: November 03, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »

Does 'he' like how you purse your lips as if you are inches away from kissing 'his' ass?  Still have the Jersery Shore necklace?  Perhaps if you become his bottom bitch he will buy you a new phone and you can ditch the flip phone.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1987 on: November 03, 2012, 02:43:32 PM »
Flint, just go back and delete your comment you made about jerkin off your buddies and GetBig will respect you again.

Help us, help you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1988 on: November 03, 2012, 03:01:46 PM »
Does 'he' like how you purse your lips as if you are inches away from kissing 'his' ass?  Still have the Jersery Shore necklace?  Perhaps if you become his bottom bitch he will buy you a new phone and you can ditch the flip phone.

gh15 doesnt have any bitches...Ive seen him insult ,humiliate, and embaress guys like bigher in front of the whole board one time when bigher was defending generics ........its gh15's way or the highway.....I've even seen him tell  mods to practically fuck off  after posts mod made AGREEING with him on topics lol ;D

It has nothing to do with asskissing.... if your going to insult someone the least you could do is be honest.

l

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1989 on: November 03, 2012, 03:03:15 PM »
gh15 doesnt have any bitches...Ive seen him insult ,humiliate, and embaress guys like bigher in front of the whole board one time when bigher was defending generics ........its gh15's way or the highway.....I've even seen him tell  mods to practically fuck off  after posts mod made AGREEING with him on topics lol ;D

It has nothing to do with asskissing.... if your going to insult someone the least you could do is be honest.

post something of his humiliating apply85

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1990 on: November 03, 2012, 03:03:28 PM »

i hope you learn some perspective one day flint

pick your role models carefully young man

pick them carefully
T

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1991 on: November 03, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »
did you
consider they
might be run
by the same
people

What that Special "conman, ambulance-chaser, one-day-I'll-make-it-big" Ed and nurse shitpan cleaner are behind this enterprise now? How can that be when they were the ones that from the very start hyped the gh15 account claiming they had inside knowledge it was Dennis James , or, according to Blockshithead, that Roland admitted it was him with a wink? The same fester lookalike that told five people in the early days he was gh15.

The account that was used by someone that can't admit how or why to check the details. Have the losers that now as middle age approaches and they realize the "big break" isn't coming , decided to make money from the supply of HGH???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1992 on: November 03, 2012, 04:45:52 PM »

What that Special "conman, ambulance-chaser, one-day-I'll-make-it-big" Ed and nurse shitpan cleaner are behind this enterprise now? How can that be when they were the ones that from the very start hyped the gh15 account claiming they had inside knowledge it was Dennis James , or, according to Blockshithead, that Roland admitted it was him with a wink? The same fester lookalike that told five people in the early days he was gh15.

The account that was used by someone that can't admit how or why to check the details. Have the losers that now as middle age approaches and they realize the "big break" isn't coming , decided to make money from the supply of HGH???
i think u summed it up in a nicely neat package there,,,

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1993 on: November 03, 2012, 06:59:01 PM »

i swear to god i am dealing with retards here

gh15

How does god swear to himself?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1994 on: November 03, 2012, 07:01:11 PM »

I am honest....you purse your lips like an ass kisser.  You defend an anonymous person on the internet with the voracity of a 12 year old mama's boy telling his parents all the shit the other kids did while they were away.

You are young...so, perhaps a pass is needed. 

whitewidow

« Reply #1995 on: November 04, 2012, 05:05:02 AM »

LOL- but the packs do not go to pellius's house! pellius lives up in a tree house. pellius uses college kids to receive packs for him and he gives them like 20-40$. pellius is flagged! his house has been kicked in a few times! he has had every pack ever sent to him seized. No BS!
I have PM's stating this from pellius himself. pellius has had a few control deliverys and many seizure letters.

whitewidow

« Reply #1996 on: November 04, 2012, 05:07:14 AM »
did you
consider they
might be run
by the same
people

I think you nailed it!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1997 on: November 04, 2012, 06:02:46 AM »

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1998 on: November 04, 2012, 07:33:49 AM »
this is the single most delusional post in the history of bodybuilding

gh15
SUPERNOVA

press/media/boardings

« on: Today at 11:52:33 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im looking for a press and media relashions secratery

responsibilities will be described in pm

apply ONLY to me

gh15 approved
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1999 on: November 04, 2012, 08:18:37 AM »
what's next gh15 solves east coast gas crisis/ration issue,,,,