Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464399 times)

daron_e

• Getbig II
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2750 on: November 24, 2012, 07:26:18 AM »
great post bro

you suck at this shit send pellius over

at least his iq is in double figures
Nope. We are all you clowns get.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2751 on: November 24, 2012, 07:27:31 AM »
::)
See you a little later honey. don't forget to change your pad by the time I get back.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2752 on: November 24, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
See you a little later honey. don't forget to change your pad by the time I get back.

zzzzzzzzzzz
T

whitewidow

« Reply #2753 on: November 24, 2012, 07:42:24 AM »
once pellius sees this thread He will make it 200 pages!Bring back pellius that leather skinned delusional man!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2754 on: November 24, 2012, 07:42:38 AM »
Has Gh15 done shit to anybody on his list? answer is no!

Maybe you should take a knee for a while at sharei tora that it stays that way.

whitewidow

« Reply #2755 on: November 24, 2012, 07:45:37 AM »

Like I am scared of special ed and blockhead and whatever gimmicks are involved? nobody is scared of GH15 and his magic fairy dust!He is no better nor mor powerfull then you or I. You are actually one of the decent ones over there. I don't see the obsession he is not a pro but if he helps you out then good for you. But he is not a pro and does not have the power he claims he does! c'mon half a million for somebodys info-lol

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2756 on: November 24, 2012, 07:47:22 AM »
Maybe, maybe not, but he sees in your window.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2757 on: November 24, 2012, 07:48:17 AM »

classy

the threats are pathetic mate

T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2758 on: November 24, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »
daron_e in case you are an Armenian, isn't it like being the spawn of a mountain goat that was defiled by a Turk?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2759 on: November 24, 2012, 08:40:19 AM »
There is not a person on this board that could kick my ass in real life you gunt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2760 on: November 24, 2012, 08:42:32 AM »
that was a lame quote ,,,cyber talk...

whitewidow

« Reply #2761 on: November 24, 2012, 08:45:49 AM »

I see in his window and so does the DEA. I dont even want to show the purchase they made! you never know who is on these boards or who knows who.You piss someone off maybe they tell their DEA friend of a place to make a buy and a huge source to take down who has alot to lose.I admit I had my day but I am done!I was down with euro! nobody can touch me!I own a honest supplement biz! GH15 runs a open source board!even if the server is in thailand or some other country they will fuck you for having those domestic sources. look at gymace his SSB board server was out of thailand

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2762 on: November 24, 2012, 08:48:30 AM »
that was a lame quote ,,,cyber talk...
The ego of that guy. Lol @ guys that inject steroids and automatically think they are tough guys. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2763 on: November 24, 2012, 09:07:33 AM »

You guys are so tough.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2764 on: November 24, 2012, 09:09:51 AM »
this turning into the movie 'outsiders' soc's against greaser's,,,

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2765 on: November 24, 2012, 09:10:07 AM »
LIAR LIAR your pants are on FIRE!
Hey. Give us us another month, and we'll be tossing you 'King-of-the-Hill,'-style..  

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2766 on: November 24, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
Allright my man.

We all hoped you would be normal and civil and behave right. Guess not. Lets get a bit real here.

Be sure our board is government supported. And not just by 1. This has been planned for a LONG time and perfectly executed. Nothing forgotten. So ALL the threats and lies uttered here are nonsense. Nothing will happen. If it was up to some of the guys here then it would allready happened. Never did and never will.

Secondly, and you will like this. I hope you realise that its known that SSB was on USA server. You can fill in the details of this.  ;)

Somebody told me of a really nice place to visit. A bit local but perhaps worth a visit. Its called Sharei Torah. Most of us dont feel like visiting but we all hope you can tell us how it is, since its the closest for you to visit. Thanks in advance!

Can you please shut the fuck up? Why would ANY government official / agency have an interest in dealing steroids and HGH? Really? Yes, the NSA and DEA are 'supporting' your simplemachines forum, as if it takes any knowledge to install a one-click forum script and approve registrations. Get a fucking grip you weirdo. You and the entire gh15 crew have been after whitewidow (who I might add has listed his hometown, photos of his apartment and his employment) yet ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO ANYBODY!  

Really, what are you going to do, kill him? Put a hit out on him for bad mouthing an HGH source? Are your feelings hurt?
god, god, somebody has said our hgh is bad! should we make hollow threats and accuse him of selling narcotics?

I feel that the funniest part of all of this is that it is GH15's elves that are being scammed. You fucktards haven't introduced any new knowledge into the bodybuilding community. You mean to tell us that if we take large amounts of androgenic compounds, spend thousands of dollars on HGH / insulin and eat 4000 calories a day, we'll get big and buff? NO WAY!

You're all a bunch of fucking morons. I have multiple members' exact location from EXIF photos on your forum (if I recall correctly, a thread of mine on how to strip gps exif metadata was made a sticky in the steroid photo subforum on your 'secret' website.. before I was banned for being a member of getbig as well, lol) and I could ruin your entire operation if I really wanted to. Posting photos of HGH on the internet is bad news. Now please shut the fuck up or you WILL see your loyal members lives ruined. Particularly the gentleman residing in the south side Manhattan apartment. I think it was BiGHer. U mad bro? Your big mouth will be the sole reason for it too.

I ran a 5 month cycle ending two months ago and i'm comfortable with where I'm at now. I no longer need steroids. I no longer smoke weed. I'm enjoying life, my job, my education, and my girl. You've got nothing on me you sad son of a bitch.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2767 on: November 24, 2012, 09:43:41 AM »
Allright my man.

We all hoped you would be normal and civil and behave right. Guess not. Lets get a bit real here.

Be sure our board is government supported. And not just by 1. This has been planned for a LONG time and perfectly executed. Nothing forgotten. So ALL the threats and lies uttered here are nonsense. Nothing will happen. If it was up to some of the guys here then it would allready happened. Never did and never will.

Secondly, and you will like this. I hope you realise that its known that SSB was on USA server. You can fill in the details of this.  ;)

Somebody told me of a really n

ice place to visit. A bit local but perhaps worth a visit. Its called Sharei Torah. Most of us dont feel like visiting but we all hope you can tell us how it is, since its the closest for you to visit. Thanks in advance!
Hi Scrumpy! Best, to your master.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2768 on: November 24, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »
Allright my man.

Somebody told me of a really nice place to visit. A bit local but perhaps worth a visit. Its called Sharei Torah. Most of us dont feel like visiting but we all hope you can tell us how it is, since its the closest for you to visit. Thanks in advance!

dont push your luck boy

we both know what happens when your bluff is called  ;)
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2769 on: November 24, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »
Red rover red rover,

Send Pellius on over. *

(*bring Wes back too)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2770 on: November 24, 2012, 10:44:35 AM »
Red rover red rover,

Send Pellius on over. *

(*bring Wes back too)
how did wes do at his show,,,

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2771 on: November 24, 2012, 11:56:28 AM »
I dont know, pls tell me

or are you 'just joking' again  :-*

jokes on you cus  ;)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2772 on: November 24, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »
Lol @ gh15 expecting us to expose our gimmicks on his site for the next 7 days by claiming it's an open forum and we can ask them anything. ;D

If gh15 wants to respond to us, he can log in here to "defend" himself instead of sending his peons. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: November 24, 2012, 04:05:15 PM »
Is Wes at gh15's site?

If so, why is he there?

Wes, come back home daddy..

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2774 on: November 24, 2012, 04:07:14 PM »
Is Wes at gh15's site?

If so, why is he there?

Wes, come back home daddy..

"1"

i remember Wes saying over a year ago in passing that he was going to start running GH, i guess he made his choice and went where the drugs are