Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464397 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2775 on: November 24, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »
i remember Wes saying over a year ago in passing that he was going to start running GH, i guess he made his choice and went where the drugs are

But why restrict yourself to any one site?

He can have dual citizenship between both domains.  Does gh15 prohibit his members from visiting or being active members here?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2776 on: November 24, 2012, 04:15:53 PM »
But why restrict yourself to any one site?

He can have dual citizenship between both domains.  Does gh15 prohibit his members from visiting or being active members here?

"1"
gh15 has said many times he would ban members of his site that post here, guess he lied about that too. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2777 on: November 24, 2012, 05:18:20 PM »
wes was suppose to compete nov i believe nabba pro card qualifier ,,i checked pics i think he competed it resembled him i wasn'r sure tho,,,nabba usa was the show,,

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2778 on: November 24, 2012, 05:32:00 PM »
wes was suppose to compete nov i believe nabba pro card qualifier ,,i checked pics i think he competed it resembled him i wasn'r sure tho,,,nabba usa was the show,,

Wes is second from left

GRANDMASTERS - SHORT (Over 50)
1. Glen Adkins (#26) - Overall Winner
2. Tim Wescott (#24)
3. Charles Walker (#28)
4. Anthony Goodley (#25)
5. Michael Wilson (#27)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2779 on: November 24, 2012, 05:34:02 PM »
Wes is second from left

GRANDMASTERS - SHORT (Over 50)
1. Glen Adkins (#26) - Overall Winner
2. Tim Wescott (#24)
3. Charles Walker (#28)
4. Anthony Goodley (#25)
5. Michael Wilson (#27)

Wes looks awesome - winner has  more detail in quads , but hard to tell from one pic. Second is a mighty effort - well done Wes  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2780 on: November 24, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »
Now maybe wes can save up his pennies and get his internet reinstalled now that he doesn't have to spend every penny on bunk kigs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #2781 on: November 24, 2012, 09:09:55 PM »
Allright my man.

We all hoped you would be normal and civil and behave right. Guess not. Lets get a bit real here.

Be sure our board is government supported. And not just by 1. This has been planned for a LONG time and perfectly executed. Nothing forgotten. So ALL the threats and lies uttered here are nonsense. Nothing will happen. If it was up to some of the guys here then it would allready happened. Never did and never will.

Secondly, and you will like this. I hope you realise that its known that SSB was on USA server. You can fill in the details of this.  ;)

Somebody told me of a really nice place to visit. A bit local but perhaps worth a visit. Its called Sharei Torah. Most of us dont feel like visiting but we all hope you can tell us how it is, since its the closest for you to visit. Thanks in advance!

How did you like my picture? you still doubt me? also SSB was not on a USA server! prove it! it was based in thailand where gymace lived! this shows you are not the brightest cookie. do you want to see what the DEA bought from GH15's site?

whitewidow

« Reply #2782 on: November 24, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »
Allright my man.

We all hoped you would be normal and civil and behave right. Guess not. Lets get a bit real here.

Be sure our board is government supported. And not just by 1. This has been planned for a LONG time and perfectly executed. Nothing forgotten. So ALL the threats and lies uttered here are nonsense. Nothing will happen. If it was up to some of the guys here then it would allready happened. Never did and never will.

Secondly, and you will like this. I hope you realise that its known that SSB was on USA server. You can fill in the details of this.  ;)

Somebody told me of a really nice place to visit. A bit local but perhaps worth a visit. Its called Sharei Torah. Most of us dont feel like visiting but we all hope you can tell us how it is, since its the closest for you to visit. Thanks in advance!

your a liar! the condo is mine! the gear and $ I posted a year ago was mine. I put my name right by it retard! you are the biggest liar! then you call me a scammer when all I have done is make legit referrals? even the top GH15 crew has asked me for refs and they used them and liked the products! your a serious liar just like GH15! I have never lied about shit! otherwis I would not be honest and tell people I am 5ft 6IN. I am cutt down to 207 but was at 224lbs for a bit. You guys are fucked I know DEA who purchased gear from GH15's site and have the proof! If you lie and call me a scammer back it up with proof! you can't! when you say I don't live in the condo I posted right away I proved you wrong.

do the same! you are turning into a liar just like your idol! so man up and have this supposive scammer come out of the closet like you should of donw years ago and say how I scammed them! Bighers dog was not sick! Gh15 just needed the money! if bigher did not spend all his pennys on bunk kigs and UGL gear he would of had 5grand for his dog!

that is sad! he is a selfish prick that bigher! has money for steroids but needs help and is broke when his dog got sick? WTF!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2783 on: November 24, 2012, 09:46:04 PM »
Man, I'm way behind on this thread. Sucks when you have a real life outside the board. I'm just going to go back and pick up where I left off so I don't miss anybody. I know how many hurt feelings I cause here. Hope to back up to speed in a couple of days.

God bless and Jesus loves you.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2784 on: November 24, 2012, 09:47:23 PM »
Man, I'm way behind on this thread. Sucks when you have a real life outside the board. I'm just going to go back and pick up where I left off so I don't miss anybody. I know how many hurt feelings I cause here. Hope to back up to speed in a couple of days.

Long story short -
We like you and despise the unfunny fags that followed you back over here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2785 on: November 24, 2012, 09:56:03 PM »
what kigs went bunk GH15 was the FIRST to say so and BAN anybody who was even talking anything positive about them.

When they were good he was also the FIRST to say so.

Legit Kigs are a miracle.

Have YOU ever tried them?

You just delete and piss on every TRUE post and spread LIES

I have tried good Kigs and they are incredible. Simple as that

Dont judge something if you never used it.

Kigs = miracle!

Exactly! And that is the sin of bigmc. Protecting the real thieves, filts and scammers: IP, -b-, bigA, bboy- who actually do profit from scamming while spreading lies about the one person, the first person, the only person, to stand up to these criminals: gh15. If it wasn't for gh15 Kami and Prosource would still be peddling their sugar water.

I don't know what your agenda is and why you focused on gh15. He never picked a fight with you. All the threats came after you targeted him. Before you launched your crusade against gh15 he never knew you existed. Maybe that's your agenda. Just wanting to get noticed. But you are truly a rotten person for protecting the guilty, the ones who have truly hurt innocent people, and attacking the only one who has stood up to these filts.

You will pay for your sins.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2786 on: November 24, 2012, 10:09:02 PM »
I get serostim once a month! why would I buy bunk kigtropin? even stranger stays away from kigtropin. I grew the longest claws to date and posted the pics.GH15 always bragged about the nail growth-lol. Nobody has beat mine off of serostims.

What are you talking about. I remember that post and pic. Everyone was laughing at your girly man petite hands. But as you said, "What do you expect from someone 5'5"?" Of course, your height increased over the months when you realized your mistake for admitting that you are a feminine little midget.

Seriously brah, you are such a clown. One of the biggest jokes on the boards. I wish I still had that PM from one of the Mods at the IronDen describing you. You have no idea how little respect people have for you. You've accomplished nothing on your own in life. Everything you have has been either given to you or gotten through drug sales. Your grandma bought that studio apartment you live in and you get a weekly check from the government for milking a back injury. You live a parasitic existence draining the resources from society and other people who actually do have to work for a living.

whitewidow
 Getbig V
 Getbig!
  Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1080 on: October 05, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »   

Know link up the articles! and I am 5'5 how big are my hands suppose to be? I was on no roids at the time just 4IU's of HGH and I had not just finished a workout and had veiney hands. I actually put on good quality mass I am 215 in that picture at 12%. At my best I would make you dissappear! I hold way more mass then you! why would I show my face? I have the whole Gh15 elfs trying to get my info. plus for other reasons. why dosn't stranger or Defiant post their pictures? who's the retard now?Post up those links I want proof about Euroman

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2787 on: November 24, 2012, 10:12:52 PM »
at the start he also said diet and training was very important, now he says it's all kigtropin ect

weird

Wrong as usual. One of things that opened a lot of people's eyes was gh15 revealing the extent at which drugs play a role in a bodybuilders career. It's the most important role. I think  he gave it around 90% with the rest being training, diet and genetics.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2788 on: November 24, 2012, 10:19:42 PM »
Heeeeyyyyyy Sotaaaaayyyy............ .................FUCK OFF!

Notice the difference between a gh15 supporter and the bigmc crew. Whether you agree with Sotay or not he presents his argument and reasoning behind it. And the response? As always, are just insults and name calling. No one has ever presented a reasoned argument to support their accusations against gh15. The closest anybody has come is White Widow when he says "He must be profiting from kigs since he endorses them so much."

"He must be profitting." Not because he likes them or has found them to be the greatest product he has ever use. It must be because he is profiting from them even though no proof is given. Whereas I have given concrete evidence that -b- and bboy was profiting whether from actual dollars or free products. Remember bboy bragging about how "He doesn't pay for shit"? That's turned out to be a good thing considering how he came in at his last show.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2789 on: November 24, 2012, 10:22:32 PM »
Hey. Everyone's favourite drug addict is home for the holidays. Nice.

Specifically whom do you mean? Me, Bigcyp, galeniko, White Widow, bigmc, Xfactor...

You're the biggest phony on this board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2790 on: November 24, 2012, 10:24:18 PM »
so did you jackass! you sold 23 of them to 2-3 diffrent people. you might of got them a replacemnet kits of some more bunk shit from Kami. some weird shit thaitropin,shitropin. It was the same fucking bunk HGH raw material those bunk kigs were made from.just diffrent packaging!

Once again White Widow just making things up. Everyone was paid back in cash. It was me alone that tried to get compensated from resends.

Walking Corpse.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2791 on: November 24, 2012, 10:39:08 PM »

Lol,pennyless I always like how you post an old pic of me while even then I look better then your wrinkly old spam looking self ;)

You see what has happened to you aligning yourself with filt bigmc? You use to be fair. That picture posted of me on the park bench is actually a year older than the pic I posted of you. Yet you cry about old pics being posted of you. And of course you could always post up  the latest incarnation of yourself. But you really think you look better than me? Why don't we both take a recent pic. Just a front standing relax pic with no posing and the pic taken by someone else so you can't hide anything while holding a camera. You can't turn to the side to detract from you narrow sloping shoulders and wide hips and general portly appearance or place you hand in front of your premenstrual pooch. I will do the same. Just a front standing relax pose. Then we will post it on a neutral board with the face blocked out and let them decide. The loser leaves this board forever. Let see if another GetBigger is willing to back up his claim.

We'll see how good you look when outside your tiny little GetBig clique. You might want to consult with Chaos on the best excuse you can come up with to back off of this challenge with some shred of dignity.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2792 on: November 24, 2012, 10:42:46 PM »
all you do over there is suck his dick we did a thread hear laughing at your ass kissing posts

post a pic you must look like a pro

or post a pic of anyone on your site that has transformed

and i dont mean ergo or biger who were huge before they joined your site

fucking clown

It's a much bigger challenge to cause great improvements to an already advance physique like ergo or bigher than a beginner. I asked ergo privately what he attributed going from an already show winning physique to putting on another 30lbs of muscle in six months and he told me he owes it primarily to gh15. Same with Reardon.

You're the clown, Clown.

whitewidow

« Reply #2793 on: November 24, 2012, 11:08:17 PM »
What are you talking about. I remember that post and pic. Everyone was laughing at your girly man petite hands. But as you said, "What do you expect from someone 5'5"?" Of course, your height increased over the months when you realized your mistake for admitting that you are a feminine little midget.

Seriously brah, you are such a clown. One of the biggest jokes on the boards. I wish I still had that PM from one of the Mods at the IronDen describing you. You have no idea how little respect people have for you. You've accomplished nothing on your own in life. Everything you have has been either given to you or gotten through drug sales. Your grandma bought that studio apartment you live in and you get a weekly check from the government for milking a back injury. You live a parasitic existence draining the resources from society and other people who actually do have to work for a living.

whitewidow
 Getbig V
 Getbig!
  Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1080 on: October 05, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »   

Know link up the articles! and I am 5'5 how big are my hands suppose to be? I was on no roids at the time just 4IU's of HGH and I had not just finished a workout and had veiney hands. I actually put on good quality mass I am 215 in that picture at 12%. At my best I would make you dissappear! I hold way more mass then you! why would I show my face? I have the whole Gh15 elfs trying to get my info. plus for other reasons. why dosn't stranger or Defiant post their pictures? who's the retard now?Post up those links I want proof about Euroman

nobody has ever seen a pic of me so what you are saying is a lie! whoever said they saw my picture has me mistaken. The most I have ever posted is my hands. go ahead and post my hands! they do not look like a fat persons hands or a chicks hand. I was about to go to sleep when I took that pic. Not like I was all pumped up! I will make you a deal.do you have a camera phone?I will prove I am built better then you. I am a joke-LOL. look at what a idiot bustinass looks like! he did not believe my picture of my condo was real. so I posted up a priority flat with my handle,date, and his name on it as well! also I want you to post a pic of whoever claims the picture is me! I have no pictures online. I do not lie about shit!

whitewidow

« Reply #2794 on: November 24, 2012, 11:30:22 PM »
Pellius I don't care what you think of me! I actually like you posting here and I tried helping you out! believe me or not.

I was the one who tried putting a stop to Kami before anybody! I put a stickey up saying to not buy his shit while GH15 was giving him a second chance! then a third and fourth-LOL.

I am 5ft 7IN actually and you say you can beat me up! why? because you are taller? so then you must be able to beat up manny pacquiao as well! also there are NO pictures of me online! whoever described me is lying there ass off! nobody has seen me!only picture online is the one of my fingernails-LOL

You cannot tell how I look by my hands-LOL. I will post a pic just for you one day but GH15 has to post one too! or why can't he even post his fingernails?
I proved everything! I proved this is my condo last night to bustitinmyass I can back up everything I say and when you see my pic you will be surprised!

anyway keep posting here we all like you the best! I honestly thought we were cool with one another then you started acting like a bitch and making up lies! I have seen Gh15 and man he is a little fat hispanic guy in his fiftys! Only thing big on him is his fat mouth!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2795 on: November 24, 2012, 11:34:41 PM »
"I have seen Gh15 and man he is a little fat hispanic guy in his fifties! Only thing big on him is his fat mouth!"
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2796 on: November 25, 2012, 01:14:03 AM »
Exactly! And that is the sin of bigmc. Protecting the real thieves, filts and scammers: IP, -b-, bigA, bboy- who actually do profit from scamming while spreading lies about the one person, the first person, the only person, to stand up to these criminals: gh15. If it wasn't for gh15 Kami and Prosource would still be peddling their sugar water.

I don't know what your agenda is and why you focused on gh15. He never picked a fight with you. All the threats came after you targeted him. Before you launched your crusade against gh15 he never knew you existed. Maybe that's your agenda. Just wanting to get noticed. But you are truly a rotten person for protecting the guilty, the ones who have truly hurt innocent people, and attacking the only one who has stood up to these filts.

You will pay for your sins.

this is the most riciculous post in a long line of nonsense

ive called the kigs shit from the beginning whoever has sold them

gh 15 is perpetutating the scam by constantly promoting them

allowing the scammers to rinse and repeat by changing the name of the source

you seriously cant be this dumb  ;D
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2797 on: November 25, 2012, 02:36:06 AM »
this is the most riciculous post in a long line of nonsense

ive called the kigs shit from the beginning whoever has sold them

gh 15 is perpetutating the scam by constantly promoting them

allowing the scammers to rinse and repeat by changing the name of the source

you seriously cant be this dumb  ;D

This is not true and you know what I am talking about. Go back one year when all this was going down. You didn't say shit about kigs. You knew nothing about what was going on at the time. You know that when gh15 promoted kigs he promoted legit kigs. And at the first smell, or literally taste, of bunk he turns against it like a crazy loonateek. What kig is he promoting now? He's "constantly" perpetuating a scam, right? Right now top Mod, Ergo, believes that he may have found legit kigs. Supplier is top of the top of the food chain. You and your sheeple are on the board. Read how gh15 questions ergo like a CIA agent. It better meet every test. Well, it didn't and he throws it out the door. How come he and ergo don't go into partnership and declare this the new real deal kigtropin? If we can trust some nobody like -b- who only has whore bboy vouching for him how could we refuse gh15 and ergo? That's the dream team. We'd believe them.

Why haven't you ever mentioned the real criminals: -b-, bboy, IP, BigA, Alin? At least White Widow calls out bboy. Why not you? You want us to believe that you are trying to protect people from being scammed? How come people flock to gh15 and not to you? All these people are just stupid. Reardon Metal is stupid. Ergo is stupid. Wes is stupid. Dustin is stupid. Bigher is stupid. VanB is stupid. Schmoe Buster is stupid. Sapp66 is stupid. Bustin Ass is stupid..... everyone is stupid except you, chaos, Jaime and CalvinH. You guys got it all figured out. A bunch of pudgy middle aged men that claim they have jobs and families yet spend everyday, every single day, on a message board reporting what they read on another message board. A board they claimed would never come to being. A board they claim could never be successful. Run by someone they claim doesn't matter, never said anything new, never helped anybody and nobody cares about.

You're a liar bigmc. All you do is tell lies. You seem literally incapable of truth. That's why I beat you every time. Every damn time. And all I have is truth on my side.  

Now write your reply claiming how you didn't read my post, say meltdown, say how I'm homeless, jobless, never picked up a weight, have no family or friends then your gang of six or seven will chime in and cyber high five each other and congratulate themselves on how they own everybody. That's how you show your intelligence. That's how you back up your accusations.

With the truth I win. I win every time. Every damn time.    

whitewidow

« Reply #2798 on: November 25, 2012, 02:43:23 AM »

LOL- you have no kids, no wife, no money, no job, probably no pets, no house
what kind of life is that?  you just have some bunk HGH and a mancrush on GH15!

whitewidow

« Reply #2799 on: November 25, 2012, 02:49:20 AM »
Once again White Widow just making things up. Everyone was paid back in cash. It was me alone that tried to get compensated from resends.

Walking Corpse.

Bullshit nobody got cash back! everybody got either blue tops or thaitropin. Kami did not send anybody cash back. that is why there was a huge resend thread on here that you demanded to stay up and cried like a bitch when I took it down. Nobody bought thaitropin or the blue tops from Kami those were replacement kits!