Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464284 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2800 on: November 25, 2012, 03:02:49 AM »
This is not true and you know what I am talking about. Go back one year when all this was going down. You didn't say shit about kigs. You knew nothing about what was going on at the time. You know that when gh15 promoted kigs he promoted legit kigs. And at the first smell, or literally taste, of bunk he turns against it like a crazy loonateek. What kig is he promoting now? He's "constantly" perpetuating a scam, right? Right now top Mod, Ergo, believes that he may have found legit kigs. Supplier is top of the top of the food chain. You and your sheeple are on the board. Read how gh15 questions ergo like a CIA agent. It better meet every test. Well, it didn't and he throws it out the door. How come he and ergo don't go into partnership and declare this the new real deal kigtropin? If we can trust some nobody like -b- who only has whore bboy vouching for him how could we refuse gh15 and ergo? That's the dream team. We'd believe them.

Why haven't you ever mentioned the real criminals: -b-, bboy, IP, BigA, Alin? At least White Widow calls out bboy. Why not you? You want us to believe that you are trying to protect people from being scammed? How come people flock to gh15 and not to you? All these people are just stupid. Reardon Metal is stupid. Ergo is stupid. Wes is stupid. Dustin is stupid. Bigher is stupid. VanB is stupid. Schmoe Buster is stupid. Sapp66 is stupid. Bustin Ass is stupid..... everyone is stupid except you, chaos, Jaime and CalvinH. You guys got it all figured out. A bunch of pudgy middle aged men that claim they have jobs and families yet spend everyday, every single day, on a message board reporting what they read on another message board. A board they claimed would never come to being. A board they claim could never be successful. Run by someone they claim doesn't matter, never said anything new, never helped anybody and nobody cares about.

You're a liar bigmc. All you do is tell lies. You seem literally incapable of truth. That's why I beat you every time. Every damn time. And all I have is truth on my side.  

Now write your reply claiming how you didn't read my post, say meltdown, say how I'm homeless, jobless, never picked up a weight, have no family or friends then your gang of six or seven will chime in and cyber high five each other and congratulate themselves on how they own everybody. That's how you show your intelligence. That's how you back up your accusations.

With the truth I win. I win every time. Every damn time.    

Yes B-Boy is a scheister! B-Boy got free shit from kami for promoting his products and so did GH15 and bigher! They all got the same deal from Kami!If you want to talk about criminals talk about yourself! you got busted and had your shack raided! you cannot even get adequan in the states-LOL. You got adequan seized! that is some funny shit! talk about loser karma!Bigher is a idiot! he couldn't even pay for his dog when it got sick! he had to have Gh15 cyberbeg for him because he spent all his money on HGH and steroids! He also cried like a bitch when I owned him off this board! He cried to Ron about how I said he was pimping Kamis kigs wich he was! Bigher wanted to be a mod on the steroid board so bad! he cried to me and AJ! but honestly we did not trust him!

GH15 and bigher probably just ran the dog scam! I doubt bighers dog was sick ! Bigher just needed more steroid money!Gh15 millionaire/cyberbegger! does not make sense! If Gh15 had all this cash he would of just gave 5K to bigher

schmoe buster is another retard! He is another coward who I made cry and run off!I helped him out and he thanks me and then talks shit right after just like you did pellius! GH15 elfs are pussys!They cannot ta any truth!they start blocking PM's and cry to ron-LOL. all of you would go down drinking the poisoned kool-aid if GH15 told you too-LOL. just a dumbfuck internet gimmick run by 2or 3 people. I might of been hustling here and there back in the day but not anymore! But I never pushed off fake shit!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2801 on: November 25, 2012, 03:39:40 AM »
This is not true and you know what I am talking about. Go back one year when all this was going down. You didn't say shit about kigs. You knew nothing about what was going on at the time. You know that when gh15 promoted kigs he promoted legit kigs. And at the first smell, or literally taste, of bunk he turns against it like a crazy loonateek. What kig is he promoting now? He's "constantly" perpetuating a scam, right? Right now top Mod, Ergo, believes that he may have found legit kigs. Supplier is top of the top of the food chain. You and your sheeple are on the board. Read how gh15 questions ergo like a CIA agent. It better meet every test. Well, it didn't and he throws it out the door. How come he and ergo don't go into partnership and declare this the new real deal kigtropin? If we can trust some nobody like -b- who only has whore bboy vouching for him how could we refuse gh15 and ergo? That's the dream team. We'd believe them.

Why haven't you ever mentioned the real criminals: -b-, bboy, IP, BigA, Alin? At least White Widow calls out bboy. Why not you? You want us to believe that you are trying to protect people from being scammed? How come people flock to gh15 and not to you? All these people are just stupid. Reardon Metal is stupid. Ergo is stupid. Wes is stupid. Dustin is stupid. Bigher is stupid. VanB is stupid. Schmoe Buster is stupid. Sapp66 is stupid. Bustin Ass is stupid..... everyone is stupid except you, chaos, Jaime and CalvinH. You guys got it all figured out. A bunch of pudgy middle aged men that claim they have jobs and families yet spend everyday, every single day, on a message board reporting what they read on another message board. A board they claimed would never come to being. A board they claim could never be successful. Run by someone they claim doesn't matter, never said anything new, never helped anybody and nobody cares about.

You're a liar bigmc. All you do is tell lies. You seem literally incapable of truth. That's why I beat you every time. Every damn time. And all I have is truth on my side.  

Now write your reply claiming how you didn't read my post, say meltdown, say how I'm homeless, jobless, never picked up a weight, have no family or friends then your gang of six or seven will chime in and cyber high five each other and congratulate themselves on how they own everybody. That's how you show your intelligence. That's how you back up your accusations.

With the truth I win. I win every time. Every damn time.    

pellius minus thousands of dollars on fake kigs

pellius=losing
T

whitewidow

« Reply #2802 on: November 25, 2012, 03:45:51 AM »
WW pls stop the luying and accusing

I hope the names jtp and samar ring a bell to you.

No need to keep this accusing thread going and make it personal.

Enjoy what you have and live life

Yes JTP and curvy(Lumpy) from Vegas and samar forget his real name from abeerdean ,WA who just cooked gear because he was pretty crippled from a car accident at the age of 28. I remember when he got in that car wreck it was when he ran SAMARx and Gymace hired him to make all GA Labs gear. Bustinass you should see what the DEA bought off your guys site! GH15 is fucked! case has been going for awhile now!

Gh15 pissed on a bee's nest! threatened the wrong crew!Now he is fucked! I would take that board down if I was him because I know what they did! you threaten people that have connections it might bite you in the ass!

Look at all the lies pellius told about how some bullshit mod has seen me! total lie! only picture of me is my fingernails. I do not even know what mod he is talking about or heard of that board! maybe they think I am Division! I the real deal. I don't lie! what I have said is all true!I don't want to sound cocky but I have a way better physique then pellius! yet he has a idea what I look like? and he can beat me up because I am shorter-LOL. he must be able to beat up Manny pacquiao as well since pellius is taller-LOL.

whitewidow

« Reply #2803 on: November 25, 2012, 03:55:27 AM »
WW pls stop the luying and accusing

I hope the names jtp and samar ring a bell to you.

No need to keep this accusing thread going and make it personal.

Enjoy what you have and live life

what am I lying about?who am I accusing?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2804 on: November 25, 2012, 04:00:59 AM »
The thing is 15 spent years building up his reputation in which he always promoted good sources. But the Kig fiasco has completely finished him, he will never ever rebuild that reputation.

If it had of been once he promoted them and they were bunk he could have got away with that but 3 or 4 times. no way...
A year ago he was saying that loads of the top NPC guys were on thanks, now he labels them as complete garbage and will ban anyone for even mentioning them...if you can't see that he was gaining from bunk kig sales you have to be completely blind.

At this stage it is obvious no amount of logic or reason is going to sway the opinion of his brainwashed followers. The guy is a narcissistic maniac, he will love the fact that there all these threads about him here, even if they are mainly slagging him off.

The GH15 name is already fast fading into obscurity and his board is a non entity, keep talking about him is just keeping it alive that bit longer. His board is a joke and has no future, it is the most heavily censored BB forum on the entire net, stop giving him/it oxygen and just leave it to die.

whitewidow

« Reply #2805 on: November 25, 2012, 04:02:53 AM »
I actually know who has the real deal kigtropin. what GH15 has been looking for for a year I can get with ease! Real Deal Kigtropin.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2806 on: November 25, 2012, 04:38:52 AM »
I actually know who has the real deal kigtropin. what GH15 has been looking for for a year I can get with ease! Real Deal Kigtropin.
:o
Liar? Filt? You serious bra?

whitewidow

« Reply #2807 on: November 25, 2012, 05:22:37 AM »
:o
Liar? Filt? You serious bra?

I can get real kigs easy!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2808 on: November 25, 2012, 06:11:32 AM »
I can get real kigs easy!

real kigs are just generic gh

you can get them from sandra

the scammers just used the name kigs as a front
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2809 on: November 25, 2012, 07:02:19 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2810 on: November 25, 2012, 07:03:28 AM »
need to lasso it in a bit,,,

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2811 on: November 25, 2012, 07:45:44 AM »
Lets have a big Welcome Back to getbigs part time "using logic to defend my internet god and drug addiction" poster, penislust!!!

Welcome back my leathery turtle belly, pig nippled, fake drug abusing, octoroon!!!
Buy any fake drugs lately? Or pay for someone elses make believe dog surgery? Or get ripped of in a tshirt scam? What has my favorite 1/8 chocolate face been up to?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2812 on: November 25, 2012, 07:48:09 AM »
Lets have a big Welcome Back to getbigs part time "using logic to defend my internet god and drug addiction" poster, penislust!!!

Welcome back my leathery turtle belly, pig nippled, fake drug abusing, octoroon!!!
Buy any fake drugs lately? Or pay for someone elses make believe dog surgery? Or get ripped of in a tshirt scam? What has my favorite 1/8 chocolate face been up to?
no rest for the wicked,,,

whitewidow

« Reply #2813 on: November 25, 2012, 07:49:07 AM »
This thread needs more pellius!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2814 on: November 25, 2012, 07:50:03 AM »
Pellius is my friend , he's a good man .

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2815 on: November 25, 2012, 07:56:49 AM »
Pellius is my friend , he's a good man .

x2

"1"

whitewidow

!
« Reply #2816 on: November 25, 2012, 08:02:02 AM »

be careful talking to pellius like that! He can beat up Manny pacquiao because he is taller then Manny! If you are not 6ft 2in pellius will beat you down! because that is how it works the taller opponent always wins according to pellius! He is a bad dude! havn't you seen him sitting on that picnick table talking on his cell phone? that is one bad man! :D He is so massive and he has GH15 to back him up and put 10million dollars on your head! be careful brother! He is mobbed up as well!  :D He might have a cat too! just looking out for you dog!

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: !
« Reply #2817 on: November 25, 2012, 08:04:03 AM »
be careful talking to pellius like that! He can beat up Manny pacquiao because he is taller then Manny! If you are not 6ft 2in pellius will beat you down! because that is how it works the taller opponent always wins according to pellius! He is a bad dude! havn't you seen him sitting on that picnick table talking on his cell phone? that is one bad man! :D He is so massive and he has GH15 to back him up and put 10million dollars on your head! be careful brother! He is mobbed up as well!  :D
I'm a bit over 6'2" so I think I'm good. 8)

For 10mil I'd give gh15 my own head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2818 on: November 25, 2012, 10:06:35 AM »
pellius is out snapping random strangers elbows

he will be back to own us all shortly
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2819 on: November 25, 2012, 10:55:55 AM »
Man, I'm way behind on this thread. Sucks when you have a real life outside the board. I'm just going to go back and pick up where I left off so I don't miss anybody. I know how many hurt feelings I cause here. Hope to back up to speed in a couple of days.

God bless and Jesus loves you.

Translation = my owner finally let me out of my cage for a few minutes.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2820 on: November 25, 2012, 10:58:39 AM »
Are you saying gh15 keeps his pet pellius on a tight leash at his feet and only lets him off when pellius has finished licking the toejam clean?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2821 on: November 25, 2012, 11:45:44 AM »
Are you saying gh15 keeps his pet pellius on a tight leash at his feet and only lets him off when pellius has finished licking the toejam clean?

I'm merely insinuating that in order to save a few mere pennies, pellius' master has replaced his daily "bare bones" ration of 3 day old cold gruel with toe jam licked clean and served "straight from the tap"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2822 on: November 25, 2012, 07:19:19 PM »

I'm surprised you're not kept in a cage. Everything about you says "bad ass".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2823 on: November 25, 2012, 07:20:24 PM »

Please. You're making me blush. But it is nice to be so loved and adored.

Hold me.

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: !
« Reply #2824 on: November 25, 2012, 07:33:25 PM »
be careful talking to pellius like that! He can beat up Manny pacquiao because he is taller then Manny! If you are not 6ft 2in pellius will beat you down! because that is how it works the taller opponent always wins according to pellius! He is a bad dude! havn't you seen him sitting on that picnick table talking on his cell phone? that is one bad man! :D He is so massive and he has GH15 to back him up and put 10million dollars on your head! be careful brother! He is mobbed up as well!  :D He might have a cat too! just looking out for you dog!

You really are a moron. How you just make up things. Though all else being equal height is a distinct advantage in hand to hand combat the reason I said I could kick your ass -- easily -- is not because you are shorter than I am.  It's simply because you are a pussy. You've proved your weak will power by being a drug addict and someone who just lives off other people. You've accomplished nothing on your own in life. Also, the fact that you have girly hands and are quite fat also adds to your disadvantage.