Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464344 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2825 on: November 25, 2012, 07:35:07 PM »
Pellius is my friend , he's a good man .

x2

"1"

All this love. I'm touched. I always thought that my only fan here was my ex life partner JNN.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2826 on: November 25, 2012, 07:46:47 PM »
Everybody should post their pic on the boards. People would all post a whole lot differently if they all had their own physiques as their avatars.

The world of men in thongs would be a better place.

LOL! That would reduce this board's membership by 80%. Only about 10% here actually train regularly and the other 10% truly don't give a shit about how they look or what anybody thinks about it. And those might be the only normal ones.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2827 on: November 25, 2012, 07:51:32 PM »
I did.

Which is why everything you say is discredited.

I got them from someone who is now a Mod on your forum and i even had a GH serum test done that came back as shit.

Keep "spreading the truth" bro. You're doing a great job.

8)

Bull shit. You never got legit kigs. Name the Mod. Any mod who had legit kigs and sent them out as samples, proof, test.... has nothing to be ashamed of.

I've sent out kig samples to get a second opinion and I'm not the least bit ashamed about it (Cue White Widow to make a post about how I don't know anything about hgh because I have to send them out to others with more experience. And once again White Widow, you're right. I admit when I'm not an expert and seek others that are. But post it again anyway. Even after a dozen times your repeated rants never get old).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2828 on: November 25, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »
I said I would post a picture with a sign as soon as GH15 does the same. I have never scammed anyone!I am no Kamikaze or GH15

gh15 has tons of pics on the net.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2829 on: November 25, 2012, 07:59:58 PM »
OK I agree. I just have to speak against the bullshit they preach. I am 5ft 6IN. short yes midget no. These are the genetics I was given nothing I can do. I already use HGH I have not grown height wise off it. maybe 1IN.

You are the biggest ass clown on this board. LOL. Just a joke.

whitewidow
 Getbig V
 Getbig!
  Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1080 on: October 05, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »   

Know link up the articles! and I am 5'5 how big are my hands suppose to be? I was on no roids at the time just 4IU's of HGH and I had not just finished a workout and had veiney hands. I actually put on good quality mass I am 215 in that picture at 12%. At my best I would make you dissappear! I hold way more mass then you! why would I show my face? I have the whole Gh15 elfs trying to get my info. plus for other reasons. why dosn't stranger or Defiant post their pictures? who's the retard now?Post up those links I want proof about Euroman

-----------------------

Not true except I am 5ft 5IN the rest are lies. I have back pain and get meds but I own a business I dont live off the government. I have posted pictures of stacks of cash and gear and Ron told me to take them down because he didn't want  any pictures like that posted. pellius knows I have money.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2830 on: November 25, 2012, 08:35:56 PM »
mr ass

i have posted pics and videos on here

the rest of your post is the pathetic rantings of an idiot

True. You have posted your pic. And why wouldn't you? Everything about you just screams SUCCESS! Just living in such a classy neighborhood. How much extra do they charge to install a real mirror in your flat?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2831 on: November 25, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
So focused on him that of the 15 most recent (not popular, just recent) threads...only ONE is about him/them.

Nobel...go fuck yourself back to 'Elf central'.  Tell yukon cornelius and herbie to go easy on your ass this holiday weekend.  You have more rapings ahead of you if you continue on this path.

Wahlburg really chased neegroes?

Cool.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2832 on: November 25, 2012, 08:43:50 PM »
gh15 has tons of pics on the net.

yes they do

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2833 on: November 25, 2012, 08:45:08 PM »
What you DON"T GET is your garbage. Your arguments are those of a child. Who wouldn't "dismiss" you and your stupid ideas?

You pray to a nameless coward that knows little more than you about BBing. " Do a lot of drugs and get big", wow, fucking news flash! You pretend to know something about BBing and your words remove all doubt as to how little knowledge you have. Yet your to stupid to know to just keep your mouth shut.
 The posters in this forum play with you like the carny in a pit that eats anything they throw in the hole. lol You Mr GarbageCan eat it all up don't you. Yum, yum. Keep on winning all these wars man! Your killing them.

Ya, I'm still making a bundle selling all these narcotic's to children at your forum.lol Dude when you go to prison and start sucking D and Maytaging then you will understand what a clown you are. In fact the best kind. The clown that's dead serious and still a joke. Cya

CG

LOL! Easily the most gruesome, ghoulish, cowardly, pathetic excuse for a human being still trying to find a friend and trying to fit in.  

"Cya" (LOL! You're just too cool.)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2834 on: November 25, 2012, 08:52:47 PM »
yea but the fact groink is thos 80 threads its all bullshit nonsense that only kids and gimmicks care about... 2% of those other 80 threads are bodybuilding related  here on top of this thread here is the top 7:

Government to begin reading emails without warrants

mike ohearn showing the greys hes not imortal

Watching jeopardy...

Petition to temporarily ban a Ahmed

Women of CrossFit, Fitness & Athletics« 1 2 ... 180 181 »

SoCal geography.

Musclecenter the english teacher

you mean to tell me any of these nonsense threads is worth reading for someone who joins a bodybuilding board or suppossed one??  wow mike o hearn has a grey hair  def a thread worthy of 90 pages ::)

In all fairness, and you know I'm all about fairness, "Women of CrossFit" is a solid thread. It's the only other one I make time for on this board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2835 on: November 25, 2012, 09:00:41 PM »
P.S. I'd also like to add, that besides the forementioned gentlemen (Alex23, Special Ed & Blockhead), the originator of the gh15 account was a young lad by the name of David Jacobs.

That is where the premise behind DJ "Dennis James" starting the account came from, when in reality it was none other than David Jacobs.

"1"

Egad! (Got that from TA)

Bite your tongue!

Didn't you read what gh15 had to say about David Jacobs? Filt of filts. Just like Murderer minus his ugly wife (which is what first brought gh15 on this board).

David Jacobs is burning in hell while his poor innocent wife is in heaven though her family will always suffer and grieve.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2836 on: November 25, 2012, 09:09:50 PM »

In some it lives in their heart, in others like myself, it is tucked away deeply in their rectum.

"1"

You're the only one whose words can simultaneously induce a drop of a tear and a drop of precum.

You have a gift.

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: flinstones I am calling you out
« Reply #2837 on: November 25, 2012, 09:48:48 PM »
i feel bad flinstones missed his chance to be on the painting crew he seems like a good guy

You were recruiting members to be on your painting crew?

Why am I always the last to know.

Kickin it weegger style with the Falcon are the stuff that dreams are made of.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2838 on: November 25, 2012, 09:52:58 PM »
;D

to all new members of cult of bodybuild,,

personal explenation for why the hatret  is so big  on getbig dieing board,,

for many years going back to mid 2000..i ,,gh15,, was the absolite bodybuild autority on the boarding,,i raised a generation there...
i was the pride and joy of that boarding,, every one and their mama...first thing they said to every filt was..."but we have gh15",,we have god of hormones...you dont,,i was and still am the most admired individual in the history of that place,,i could do WHATEVER THE FUCK i wanted there i could say i would rape someone and it was ok by all,,i had free hand to do ANY TING I WANTED,,neverever banned...they couldnt i was thei shining star...very very bright star standing above EVERYTHING,,i was TABOO,,they would pretty much protect me with anything they had,,i WAS A RATING MAGNET,,I WAS = BIG INCOME,,EVERYONE WAS ON CLOUD 9..THEY SUCESFULY HAD A SANE BODYBUILDER THT IS FROM WITHIN THE VOLCANO THAT WAS SPITTING TRUTH RIGHT AND LEFT...avidan loved it but...slowly with the years...the minority of DRUG ADDICTS/REMAILEERS/CORRUPT SUPP INDUSTRY...learned that gh15 is hurting their new house purchase in moldova and uk...they started reporting to higher levels above them..that gh15 the god of hormones may be a trator...they reported ....and i quote! "gh15 doesnt play by the rules"...the UNWRITTEN RULES WHO LET SCAMMER SELECTIVLY SCAM...AND MAKE SURE THE SUPP INDUSTRY REMAIN THE  CORE! OF THE UPRISINGG BODYBUILD MAKE BELIVE

this resulted in action by the top filts,,

starting in 2009 they slowly started registering to getbg...many new members ad gimicks withone misson

find who gh15 is ,,verify it for sure ,,and kill him...im talking murdering! not internet kill...

due to ron avidan gooolability and relyingness on weak minded and sociopatic easily bribed retards...thos new filt members started to trying to firstly finish gh15 credability on getbig...ofcourse it failed sine all getbig core fellas were gh15 admirers...a decision was made to go into bribery phase...

you know from the bible the term i created...generation nothingness,,well generation nothingnes...some of them took the briberys...and gh15 anti strted to get some voice....corupt voices...

phase 3 initiated in end of 2011...after the discovery of best product for bodybuild kigtropin...ip got into the picture...this was andrei ...biga...who ruined getbig my friends...

i warned..WARNED both alex and caos and yaron avidan...i said i will not be in a corupted board im too big of a name for that,,i gave aultimatum,,,few!,,,top els ere involved,,,aultimatum was never met,,

they thought that my love for getbig and unlimited powers to say anyting i desire will be enoughfor me eventho i warneed and spoke about my moral campus

i left,,i difdnt want to let my 100s of 1000s pupils feel betrayed sso i opened this institution aka agreed to be part of it and let my pupils have an uncorupted truth seeking and telling place with STRON MORALS

i won invinsibility for my messege is TRUE! i gained trust from cult of bodybuild fo i am its moral compass going almost 10 years 24/7

a joke cant last even 10 days!

i won the hearts and mind of bodybuilders around the globe,,they see me as their fatherly figure,,a whole generation wwrite...talk...act..and bodybuild gh15 way and style,,, just one look into the board i left will show  you thee deep markks i engraved into people
from writing like me ,,,  ,, ,,,, ,, to using ALL OF THE VOCUBULARY I CREATED ON A REGULAR BASIS

im admired everywhere even by my brainwashed haters

there is no doubt a wide screen movie wil be created about gh15 ,,will i be alive to see it? who knows but you will

i want you to know i stand for whats right no matter the circumstances,,and this is what i want to be my biggest mark in bodybuild history when im 6 feet under

gh15 approved
lion of judah

Every time I read my god's words I get goose bumps. Thanks for keeping such close track of all his posts. I missed this one.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2839 on: November 25, 2012, 09:55:20 PM »
katie st ives

seems your multi millionaire castle owning top three olympian has himself a made up girlfriend

bit like you

The love is real. And mutual.

Jealousy does not become you. Just rub one out and make believe it's you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2840 on: November 25, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »
he would meet you in real life any of you

and he would make you his bitch tough guy

You're on our board. You've seen sapp's pic. Other than bboy (not counting his last contest) and Namat who can match him? I'd post his pic myself but there must be reason he hasn't done it himself. That guy is 20 kits of kigs away from turning pro.

Also coming in at second is Daron E who would mop the floor off of any GetBigger on this thread as well.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2841 on: November 25, 2012, 10:02:41 PM »
both chaos and i have agreed to meet any of the bitches off your site when ever you want

you are all little cowards hiding behind your anonymity

i would reduce you to a gibbering mess in real life cup cake

I keep telling you homos. The corner of Kahekili and Kamehameha Hwy right by the canoes. Bring back up if needed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2842 on: November 25, 2012, 10:04:32 PM »
All you motherfuckers keep hating but gh15 has a lot of jacked / in shape motherfuckers who clearly workout. Here....does Chaos even lift? Does maddy or bgmc even lift?

Chaos is a mountain of muscle.

whitewidow

« Reply #2843 on: November 25, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »
Chaos is a mountain of muscle.

Pellius how come you do not compete in the masters class? you probably would do OK. I never knew you were in your 50's! I always thought you were like 28 till I saw your pics. I never saw your pics when I we were PM'ing each other.do you have any old pics when you were 30years old? Post your most jacked up picture of yourself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2844 on: November 25, 2012, 11:36:58 PM »
pellius continuing his nervous breakdown in this thread
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2845 on: November 26, 2012, 12:13:58 AM »
Kinda cute how gh sends his drug addicts over here to white knight on his behalf.   ::)

STFU phony. You don't belong here.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2846 on: November 26, 2012, 12:15:28 AM »
pellius continuing his nervous breakdown in this thread

Keep it up and he might just threaten to beat you up for the 47th time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2847 on: November 26, 2012, 12:16:12 AM »
I'm gonna fkn say it...

I miss Pellius.

The pain of our separation has been almost too much for me to bare as well.

At least we know our feelings are real.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2848 on: November 26, 2012, 04:14:29 AM »
STFU phony. You don't belong here.
Galahad getting all uppity, I see. Shortage of college students to co-opt?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2849 on: November 26, 2012, 06:33:54 AM »
This is why pellius > those other douchebags...

Calls an anonymous figure that hands out drug advice on the internet "god", wonder how his "real" God feels about that?

Posts photoshopped pics and swears they're not even after he's been proven wrong.

Thinks that because guy X is leaner than guy Y that guy X will be able to beat up guy Y.

Continues to make threats to people on the internet all the while hiding in a grass hut in the middle of the Pacific knowing he is safe.

Believes and trusts an anonymous account on the internet.

Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!