Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464284 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2875 on: November 26, 2012, 08:18:09 PM »

Special Ed is convinced DJ is gh15 and even has evidences.

But blockhead is convinced it is Roland curziwhatever and also has 'evidences'..
O

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2876 on: November 26, 2012, 08:54:27 PM »
Pellius should serve as the direct emissary from gh15's site, sent to broker diplomatic agreements here on GetBig.

"1"

That would be great. Our terms are quite simple. Tell the truth. If you have any suspicions and/or accusations back them up with evidence. It's not enough to say that you know that gh15 has got to be profiting from kigs because he promotes LEGIT kigs so much. There is one thing that distinguishes gh15 from all others and has never changed no matter how many people you think run that account. Before gh15 everything was kept a secret or lied about. gh15 was the first to come out and state openly what it takes to become a pro bodybuilder. It's not nutrition, some secret or "just right for you" training program, or special genetics. If anything bodybuilders probably have the worse genetics for athletes because if they had real talent and athletic ability they would be in a real sport where they could make some real coin. Phil Heath would be making millions playing basketball instead of puffing himself up like a blow up  doll. gh15 taught us that probably the most important factors to becoming a pro, and anyone can become a pro though not a Mr. O, is having the financial resources and the hookups to the products necessary and in the amount necessary. One of the reasons filts lie to you is they want you to think they are someone special. That they have this special superman gene that you don't have. Phil Heath is "The Gift." LOL. The "gift" part is that Jay Cutlet took a liking to him and though the magazines will have you believe that Jay took Phil under his wing and showed him all his training secrets in the gym in reality Jay showed Phil all his sweet hook ups and Phil had the resources to get them.

Only gh15 shined the cold light of truth on so much of this fraud of a cult. Phil is not special. Jay would just be chubby frat boy without hormones. gh15 wants everyone to have the same chance as Phil and Jay if that's what you want in life. You don't have to go for years or decades being being lied to, and wasting money, and finding out yourself through trial and error what's what. So if he finds something that will help you he doesn't hide it like everyone else does and keeps it to himself. If he finds someone who consistently provides high quality, even hg level gear, he tells everyone. Everyone else wants to shut him up and keep this source to themselves. But he says names. He says "strango". And if he finds a product that is unlike anything else, legit kigtropin, he doesn't keep it a secret like the filt in the cult wants him too. He yells it across the world.

That's why some many people hate him. And why so many people love him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2877 on: November 26, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »
GH15's board is no fun! all Gh15 mebers have gimmick accounts here! they cannot stay away from getbig! not possible! what Gh15 has probably 500 real members. the rest are made up. It will take 3 years for GH15 to hit A LEGIT 10,000 MEMBERS!look how many pros have post and still post here from time to time! Jay cuttler, Melvin Anthony,Shawn Ray, Milos, Bill wilmore, Kamali, Kris Dim,Luke wood-RIP. what pro has posts on GH15's board? Gh15? he is not even a pro! I have proof. it is just a big gimmick account! you guys are board and just want something to believe in!

People for years keep saying this and this about gh15. He's so and so. You know he's not a pro. You just now said you have proof. Yet, you want us to believe that you've been keeping this proof that will expose gh15 as a fraud all to yourself. Just like you said you have proof that I told you I work for minimum wage.

You're a clown White Widow. You don't have shit. You can't prove shit. You're a broken down drug addict that lives in a one room apartment with a filthy cheap rug, a view of buildings, traffic and city pollution, all financed by your granny when she died.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2878 on: November 26, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
Butsitinmyass post up who I scammed or anybody who I scammed feel free to post it up-LOL. Nobody will post anything-LOL. bustitinmyass is a LIAR! I have more then enought why would I scam? Also post up my dirty carpet and windows-LOL. what a Liar! You are def taking lessons from GH15-LOL.

You really think these photos are something to brag about? People work their whole lives to get out of the city and the concrete jungle. 

Yes, I can hear it now. I can here the board utter a collective "Whoa" because we're so impressed.

LOL. Ass clown.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2879 on: November 26, 2012, 09:04:40 PM »
he has lost his path in life

the status he gets over there is sufficient for him to turn a blind eye to the scam

its unfortunate, but you have to question if his intellect is equal  to that which the eloquence of his posts suggests

he has no meaningful life outside of that board, no wife and no kids and works a minimum wage job

he therefore invests all of himself into worshipping an anonymous gimmick on the internetz

poor pellius poor tragic pellius

Project mcuh?

Seems like you're on gh15 . org more than I am. And I've seen your neighborhood.

In every aspect of life I am more successful than you are.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2880 on: November 26, 2012, 09:19:56 PM »
You seem lonely pellius, hug? :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2881 on: November 26, 2012, 09:40:52 PM »
How much does Pellius weigh?
a

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2882 on: November 26, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »
Like I am scared of special ed and blockhead and whatever gimmicks are involved? nobody is scared of GH15 and his magic fairy dust!He is no better nor mor powerfull then you or I. You are actually one of the decent ones over there. I don't see the obsession he is not a pro but if he helps you out then good for you. But he is not a pro and does not have the power he claims he does! c'mon half a million for somebodys info-lol

You keep saying how you are not afraid of gh15 then in the same breath you say you won't post a pic of your ever growing taller physique, even a faceless one, because gh15 will narc you out as the drug dealer that you are.

Ass Clown.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2883 on: November 26, 2012, 10:31:17 PM »
I see in his window and so does the DEA. I dont even want to show the purchase they made! you never know who is on these boards or who knows who.You piss someone off maybe they tell their DEA friend of a place to make a buy and a huge source to take down who has alot to lose.I admit I had my day but I am done!I was down with euro! nobody can touch me!I own a honest supplement biz! GH15 runs a open source board!even if the server is in thailand or some other country they will fuck you for having those domestic sources. look at gymace his SSB board server was out of thailand

You are so full of lies that you forget which lies you've told.

Between you and I. I am a source on a board. I wont say wich one,and it is not under whitewidow handle also you have to be a vet to see my list no new members can see my list. I dont carry HGH though. not yet. its mainly because I try to carry just top top notch product. If these kigs are really badass I will start carrying those domestic.the thing I dont get is the price diffrence between defiants kigs and kamikaze kigs. defiant says he cant get price breaks even if he bought 100 kits yet kamikaze can get it cheaper or just is not as greedy as defiant labs.

I have alpha pharma gear domestic www.alpha-pharma.com and for tren I carry strango meds and trenax but I am out of trenax for a week or two. everything I carry is human grade except the tren. everything is in ampules except strango meds tren acetate those are 10mls.

I will start carrying minimal amount of alpha pharma parabolin(tren hex) but it seems everybody wants tren acetate plus the tren hex is spendy. I dont carry any tabs at the moment its just oils right at the moment. I just got approved recently and I dont know what tabs I want to carry. the alpha pharma tabs are spendy even in bulk balkanpharm has good deals on bulk press tabs in the 1K units wich is what I was looking for. thats why I used to  like british dragon the original british dragon because they sold bulk press tabs you could get 2,000 10mg dbol for 400$ you could get 1,000 Tbol for 350$ they had good deals. I didnt like their anadrol so i would carrry sealed androlic tubs. but british dispensary is done with. I can still get the anabol 5mg tabs but the guy no longer ships them in the sealed bottles wich is sketch because that is a highly counterfeited tab. even in thailand where I have property the pharmacys sell counterfeit anabol tabs even though the real company  is like 50 miles away. they are not fake
they are just methyl-testosterone. you have to know where to go and sometimes they will actually tell you they have both. its crazy over there. corrupt is the word. never seen counterfeit androlic though. I took a good 4 year break and I have been bored lately so I thought why the hell not.
my money isnt going to last forever.

I have not worked a job in 6 years. just 2 years in the game made me enough plus I owned a local supplemet shop I sold in 2007 and I got hit by a drunk driver in 2008 and got a nice settlement check by 2009. If you get hit by someone who is drunk you get double the amount you usually would get not sure why but thats the way it works in my state. but like I said I have been paying bills with my saved money for  6 years and even though I am well-off and make minimal  off my rental house due to it being rented by family, I could always use a few bucks. One thing I do not do is sell anything to anyone I dont know on this site. this is not a open source board I get PMs for gear all tthe time but direct them to open source boards. I dont use moderator position to get customers. alot of the old moderators did that and where are they now. not a good idea and I like ron the owner of getbig I wouldnt do that on his site.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2884 on: November 26, 2012, 10:33:01 PM »
How much does Pellius weigh?

Not much. Probably about as much as you did when you were released from jail. How long was it?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2885 on: November 26, 2012, 10:40:47 PM »
What brand of creatine does GH15 recommend? I have some "plateaus" I'd like to "break through", but they won't approve me to post on their site.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2886 on: November 26, 2012, 11:23:48 PM »
Bullshit nobody got cash back! everybody got either blue tops or thaitropin. Kami did not send anybody cash back. that is why there was a huge resend thread on here that you demanded to stay up and cried like a bitch when I took it down. Nobody bought thaitropin or the blue tops from Kami those were replacement kits!

You're right. Kami didn't refund cash to anybody. I paid back the debt owed out of pocket. Unlike you I have a real job.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2887 on: November 27, 2012, 12:22:47 AM »
pellius and daron e having a most posts in a row competition in this thread
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2888 on: November 27, 2012, 12:25:34 AM »
You mean you want to go there? Now why would you, being that you trash him all the time. The answer is cause his site does have the best sources and even scum like yourself, desperately are trying to get on his site.
I like Pellius. And Wes.  I really don't care about the drug scene.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2889 on: November 27, 2012, 12:34:15 AM »
You mean you want to go there? Now why would you, being that you trash him all the time. The answer is cause his site does have the best sources and even scum like yourself, desperately are trying to get on his site.

csnut18 coming up with a gimmick no one can work out in this thread  ::)

Name:

followerofthelion

1 (0.143 per day)

Position:

Getbig I

Date Registered:

November 19, 2012, 06:10:34 PM

Last Active:

Today at 01:08:36 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIM:

MSN:

YIM:

Email:

csnut18@gmail.com

Current Status:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/A

Local Time:

November 27, 2012, 01:32:52 AM

Language:

Signature:

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2890 on: November 27, 2012, 01:03:56 AM »
Nice job editing in that email to fool people in this thread. Fat Dave are you comfortable with the fact that the money you wire to India is supporting little children getting molested and allowing some turd to beat off to little kids. It's funny that a pedophile deserves full support in your eyes when a rightous man like gh15 is trashed by you. You are one sick bloated turd.

fail

its a screen shot csretard18

i see you have just hidden it bit late numb nuts

you suck at this kid

T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2891 on: November 27, 2012, 01:26:55 AM »
Good job copy and pasting, followed by editing what you want, to suit your goals. How are the underage boys and girls in India? You like them?
What's the story behind this slanderous tale you tell?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2892 on: November 27, 2012, 05:58:12 AM »
What's the story behind this slanderous tale you tell?

there is no story

cstit18 is so desperate to own people

he just makes shit up

T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2893 on: November 27, 2012, 06:02:57 AM »
You're right. Kami didn't refund cash to anybody. I paid back the debt owed out of pocket. Unlike you I have a real job.
Quoted before pellius sobers up and realizes what he's claiming.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2894 on: November 27, 2012, 06:25:08 AM »
fail

its a screen shot csretard18

i see you have just hidden it bit late numb nuts

you suck at this kid

In all fairness, thats not a screen shot its a copy and paste....this is a screenshot:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2895 on: November 27, 2012, 06:44:41 AM »
In all fairness, thats not a screen shot its a copy and paste....this is a screenshot:

true

it is him though

that was the email address before he hid it

ask one of the mods

how do you post screen shots like that for future reference
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2896 on: November 27, 2012, 07:47:43 AM »
So in fact you lied. Just like you lie about the kigs. Just like you lie about your pedophelia support. Just like you lie that you wire money to a roid supplier that collects images of even little boys without a hair on their dick. Your one sick fuck. You need to be locked up for good.

Congrats on the gayest username on GB.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2897 on: November 27, 2012, 09:09:17 AM »

:)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2898 on: November 27, 2012, 02:20:09 PM »

cskunt18 takes ass kissing to new levels
T

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2899 on: November 27, 2012, 08:42:21 PM »
Not much. Probably about as much as you did when you were released from jail. How long was it?

pellius
who did you
turn on to
stay out of
jail when you
were arested