Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464334 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2925 on: November 28, 2012, 11:49:55 AM »
Negative.

I know Victor's lawyer and I can tell you with utmost certainty that Victor got out due to VERY strict terms.  Victor is a very lucky guy.

That had nothing to do with gh15.

"1"
Filty liar.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2926 on: November 28, 2012, 11:52:25 AM »
Negative.

I know Victor's lawyer and I can tell you with utmost certainty that Victor got out due to VERY strict terms.  Victor is a very lucky guy.

"1"
Hey....wait a sec.....are you saying gh15 is a lawyer in New York?? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2927 on: November 28, 2012, 11:53:25 AM »
If OMR continues down this path, they will soon expose him as being a homosexual.

Tread lightly my friend.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2928 on: November 28, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »
Negative.

"1"

yeah after about three months

how the fuck these clowns believe anything he says is beyond me
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2929 on: November 28, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
Oh you've done it now!!!! Surely you'll be labeled a liar and filt!!

;D

I doubt it.

Old gh15 knows that when it comes to Victor, I am always very upfront and truthful.

That said, Victor is truly a lucky individual.  I was there when he won his pro card, the night he closed down his gym (literally as his boy Rudy and Dean pulled down the gates), around the time he got arrested with ecstasy charges (by an undercover cop) and as of recent when he also opened up the musclegrill and consequently lost it due to legal fees via his recent immigration problem.

I told him once before (around the time he was winning left and right), that he should consider retiring from bodybuilding and just involving himself in the industry in some other fashion, maybe by even bringing up new talent and doing manager/guru work for them.

Problem is, no matter what you tell these guys, they have a dream to be Mr. Olympia and don't give up until they either face a career-ending injury or start to place so low that they quit in order to keep some level of dignity intact.

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2930 on: November 28, 2012, 11:57:46 AM »
Problem is, no matter what you tell these guys, they have a dream to be Mr. Olympia and don't give up until they either face a career-ending injury or start to place so low that they quit in order to keep some level of dignity intact.

"1"

Nasser didn't, he placed dead last in his final O contest.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2931 on: November 28, 2012, 12:02:08 PM »
I doubt it.

Old gh15 knows that when it comes to Victor, I am always very upfront and truthful.

That said, Victor is truly a lucky individual.  I was there when he won his pro card, the night he closed down his gym (literally as his boy Rudy and Dean pulled down the gates), around the time he got arrested with ecstasy charges (by an undercover cop) and as of recent when he also opened up the musclegrill and consequently lost it due to legal fees via his recent immigration problem.

I told him once before (around the time he was winning left and right), that he should consider retiring from bodybuilding and just involving himself in the industry in some other fashion, maybe by even bringing up new talent and doing manager/guru work for them.

"1"
Last guy that claimed he knew a bodybuilder personally was torn to bits by gh15 and then banned from his site.  I can only imagine what he'll say about this!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2932 on: November 28, 2012, 01:14:48 PM »
Last guy that claimed he knew a bodybuilder personally was torn to bits by gh15 and then banned from his site.  I can only imagine what he'll say about this!

as long as he says he is on kigs he will be fine
T

LETSGOOO

• Getbig I
« Reply #2933 on: November 28, 2012, 03:48:36 PM »
i love all the hate GH15 gets on this site When everything he says is 100 percent spot on.. and half of you probably are too pussy to follow through with the regiment... tooo busy poppin percs and fuckin trannys ... lololol....  read your bible   apply it and then come talk shit!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2934 on: November 28, 2012, 04:11:47 PM »
i love all the hate GH15 gets on this site When everything he says is 100 percent spot on.. and half of you probably are too pussy to follow through with the regiment... tooo busy poppin percs and fuckin trannys ... lololol....  read your bible   apply it and then come talk shit!
Shut up, dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2935 on: November 28, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »

This is for you BigMC

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2936 on: November 28, 2012, 06:34:57 PM »
This is for you BigMC

Lol @ public email.
Time to go 4chan on that fag.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2937 on: November 28, 2012, 07:50:52 PM »
Lol @ public email.
Time to go 4chan on that fag.

You mean like this link to his Pics?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111089511&page=1

;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2938 on: November 29, 2012, 12:10:38 AM »
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2939 on: November 29, 2012, 03:22:56 AM »
You mean like this link to his Pics?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111089511&page=1

;)
Lawdy. Look at dem big birthin' hips.   

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2940 on: November 29, 2012, 03:27:04 AM »
those kigs are doing him good lol
T

whitewidow

« Reply #2941 on: November 29, 2012, 05:21:09 AM »
That would be great. Our terms are quite simple. Tell the truth. If you have any suspicions and/or accusations back them up with evidence. It's not enough to say that you know that gh15 has got to be profiting from kigs because he promotes LEGIT kigs so much. There is one thing that distinguishes gh15 from all others and has never changed no matter how many people you think run that account. Before gh15 everything was kept a secret or lied about. gh15 was the first to come out and state openly what it takes to become a pro bodybuilder. It's not nutrition, some secret or "just right for you" training program, or special genetics. If anything bodybuilders probably have the worse genetics for athletes because if they had real talent and athletic ability they would be in a real sport where they could make some real coin. Phil Heath would be making millions playing basketball instead of puffing himself up like a blow up  doll. gh15 taught us that probably the most important factors to becoming a pro, and anyone can become a pro though not a Mr. O, is having the financial resources and the hookups to the products necessary and in the amount necessary. One of the reasons filts lie to you is they want you to think they are someone special. That they have this special superman gene that you don't have. Phil Heath is "The Gift." LOL. The "gift" part is that Jay Cutlet took a liking to him and though the magazines will have you believe that Jay took Phil under his wing and showed him all his training secrets in the gym in reality Jay showed Phil all his sweet hook ups and Phil had the resources to get them.

Only gh15 shined the cold light of truth on so much of this fraud of a cult. Phil is not special. Jay would just be chubby frat boy without hormones. gh15 wants everyone to have the same chance as Phil and Jay if that's what you want in life. You don't have to go for years or decades being being lied to, and wasting money, and finding out yourself through trial and error what's what. So if he finds something that will help you he doesn't hide it like everyone else does and keeps it to himself. If he finds someone who consistently provides high quality, even hg level gear, he tells everyone. Everyone else wants to shut him up and keep this source to themselves. But he says names. He says "strango". And if he finds a product that is unlike anything else, legit kigtropin, he doesn't keep it a secret like the filt in the cult wants him too. He yells it across the world.

That's why some many people hate him. And why so many people love him.

I think everyone who follows bodybuilding knows Jay cuttler and phil Heath do not get that jacked by drinking cell-tech-lol! you would have to be fucking retarded to  not know these top pros are shooting up various steroids and HGH/slin all day long! some of these fuckers do 30 shots of diffrent  AAS/Exotic drugs a day! Hell some do 50 shots of various AAS/exotics/nubain.
they also abuse recs especially benzos

whitewidow

« Reply #2942 on: November 29, 2012, 05:36:53 AM »
At least in my neck of the woods, steroid dealers always sell "other" stuff as well. Seems to be pretty common place.  Don't know any dealers at the few gyms I train at that are strictly about helping bodybuilders better their lives through quality gear, but refrain from any other illegal activity. It comes with the territory when you make your living illegally.

Have you fellas had the same experiences?

why not! if you are going to sell steroids wich are a schedule3 drug might as well sell any drug that you can profit on! Pellius sells HGH! hell who buys 25kits for themselves? maybe someone with money and that is not pellius! he works for pennys! GH15 is a snitch! he rewards people for turning in dealers who sell recs? those same big steroid dealers that deal to cuttler and heath also sell recs! GH15 is def not a pro! he would of been around the nubain era if what he says is true he would know all big steroid dealers sell recs as well! GH15 should be the first turned in! He is pure 100% drug dealing scum! trying to cover his tracks by rewarding narcing-LOL!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2943 on: November 29, 2012, 06:00:51 AM »
why not! if you are going to sell steroids wich are a schedule3 drug might as well sell any drug that you can profit on! Pellius sells HGH! hell who buys 25kits for themselves? maybe someone with money and that is not pellius! he works for pennys! GH15 is a snitch! he rewards people for turning in dealers who sell recs? those same big steroid dealers that deal to cuttler and heath also sell recs! GH15 is def not a pro! he would of been around the nubain era if what he says is true he would know all big steroid dealers sell recs as well! GH15 should be the first turned in! He is pure 100% drug dealing scum! trying to cover his tracks by rewarding narcing-LOL!
it's a nice day to....start again!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2944 on: November 29, 2012, 06:03:02 AM »
haha he is quite the tough guy

Are you saying that when he chose the screen name LETSGOO he should have also added INMYFACE to the end ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2945 on: November 29, 2012, 06:11:56 AM »
no this is the dumbest post ever  ;D

gh15
SUPERNOVA

a story ,, just hapend last hour

« on: Today at 07:29:18 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i decided about an hour ago to pay a visit to a female neighbor of mine...

now i purposly chose her,,

why?

she is  30 year old

has a man

has a little kid

like sports

good looking

tell me hi in neiberhood when see me but never try to smile fuck me

basically a more sane version of generation nothingness females

why did i go to her?...

well .... for almost 7 months now..probably 8 i stopped counting...i been on fda gh...
started with saizen...after 4 month changed to humatrope....then chaned to norditropin...and then changed to serostim..even did combo! between norditropin and serostim

well she been seeing me in neighberhood all this past year...

i knock on her door she open..i was tellling her i wanted to ask her a question,,she was like..sure come in,,i went straight to the point...since there is no emotional attachment i asked...

can you tell me the diff you see in my body between now and the summer,, before i even finished the question she says

"you were more voluminuex" i dont know the word but moment i heard volume it was as if i was hit on the head with a pan,,
i responded you mean i was more volumized? she responded YES YES putting her hands from each side of her shoulders making a volume sign while opening her eyes wide,, before i could say anything..she added..you were bigger like monster from my sons video games
i smiled,, i then said...but now i got better quality to my muscles than back then...i mean im more defined...more sculpted...
she look at me and said...actualy no its the same only then you looked healthier in the face...her words ,,she then added but you were huge then! and just as defined,, i wanted to shoot myself

shes like is something wrong...i said no...im jst 15lb bigger now...she said really aww im sorry you are huge you still look good...now we all know what this sentence means...lol

LEGIT KIGTROPIN MY FRIENDS,,
THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER BEEN ON,, THE BEST PRODUCT P E R I O D IN BODYBUILD HISTORY

4 FDA GH COUDNT STAND A CANDLE TO IT NOT EVEN WITH INSULIN ALONG THE WAY

gh15 approved

T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2946 on: November 29, 2012, 06:49:31 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why?

she is  30 year old

has a man

has a little kid

like sports

good looking

why did i go to her?...

well .... for almost 7 months now..probably 8 i stopped counting...i been on fda gh...
started with saizen...after 4 month changed to humatrope....then chaned to norditropin...and then changed to serostim..even did combo! between norditropin and serostim

i knock on her door she open..i was tellling her i wanted to ask her a question,,she was like..sure come in,,i went straight to the point...since there is no emotional attachment i asked...

can you tell me the diff you see in my body between now and the summer,, before i even finished the question she says

"you were more voluminuex" i dont know the word but moment i heard volume it was as if i was hit on the head with a pan,,
i responded you mean i was more volumized? she responded YES YES putting her hands from each side of her shoulders making a volume sign while opening her eyes wide,, before i could say anything..she added..you were bigger like monster from my sons video games
i smiled,, i then said...but now i got better quality to my muscles than back then...i mean im more defined...more sculpted...
she look at me and said...actualy no its the same only then you looked healthier in the face...her words ,,she then added but you were huge then! and just as defined,, i wanted to shoot myself

shes like is something wrong...i said no...im jst 15lb bigger now...she said really aww im sorry you are huge you still look good...now we all know what this sentence means...lol

THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER BEEN ON,, THE BEST PRODUCT P E R I O D IN BODYBUILD HISTORY

gh15 approved

LMFAO!!!!!

And you know the posters over there believe that shit!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2947 on: November 29, 2012, 06:52:54 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!

And you know the posters over there believe that shit!! ;D

are you saying you dont go round to your neighbours house in a posing thong

hit a front double bicep while shouting lights out baby

then ask for an honest critique

i thought everyone did that  ???
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2948 on: November 29, 2012, 06:55:21 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

why?

she is  30 year old

has a man

has a little kid

like sports

good looking

why did i go to her?...

gh15 approved

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Special Ed is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2949 on: November 29, 2012, 07:00:00 AM »
Jason is a master of his craft indeed.