Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464398 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2950 on: November 29, 2012, 11:53:30 AM »
That would be great. Our terms are quite simple. Tell the truth. If you have any suspicions and/or accusations back them up with evidence.

Like when he looks at a pic and says "definitively" if someone is natural or not.  Because your parrot god has the evidence.   ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2951 on: November 29, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
That would be great. Our terms are quite simple. Tell the truth. If you have any suspicions and/or accusations back them up with evidence. It's not enough to say that you know that gh15 has got to be profiting from kigs because he promotes LEGIT kigs so much. There is one thing that distinguishes gh15 from all others and has never changed no matter how many people you think run that account. Before gh15 everything was kept a secret or lied about. gh15 was the first to come out and state openly what it takes to become a pro bodybuilder. It's not nutrition, some secret or "just right for you" training program, or special genetics. If anything bodybuilders probably have the worse genetics for athletes because if they had real talent and athletic ability they would be in a real sport where they could make some real coin. Phil Heath would be making millions playing basketball instead of puffing himself up like a blow up  doll. gh15 taught us that probably the most important factors to becoming a pro, and anyone can become a pro though not a Mr. O, is having the financial resources and the hookups to the products necessary and in the amount necessary. One of the reasons filts lie to you is they want you to think they are someone special. That they have this special superman gene that you don't have. Phil Heath is "The Gift." LOL. The "gift" part is that Jay Cutlet took a liking to him and though the magazines will have you believe that Jay took Phil under his wing and showed him all his training secrets in the gym in reality Jay showed Phil all his sweet hook ups and Phil had the resources to get them.

Only gh15 shined the cold light of truth on so much of this fraud of a cult. Phil is not special. Jay would just be chubby frat boy without hormones. gh15 wants everyone to have the same chance as Phil and Jay if that's what you want in life. You don't have to go for years or decades being being lied to, and wasting money, and finding out yourself through trial and error what's what. So if he finds something that will help you he doesn't hide it like everyone else does and keeps it to himself. If he finds someone who consistently provides high quality, even hg level gear, he tells everyone. Everyone else wants to shut him up and keep this source to themselves. But he says names. He says "strango". And if he finds a product that is unlike anything else, legit kigtropin, he doesn't keep it a secret like the filt in the cult wants him too. He yells it across the world.

That's why some many people hate him. And why so many people love him.

pellius your wall of text brought tears to my eyes.

Soon afterwards I let out a series of brutal farts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2952 on: November 29, 2012, 12:02:06 PM »
Like when he looks at a pic and says "definitively" if someone is natural or not.  Because your parrot god has the evidence.   ::)
You could write a book of gh15 claims that he's never backed up, like giving some mod called Grizzly or something cancer. I mean really? gh15 claims to give people cancer and not one of the asskissing ballbags on his site question it!!!
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2953 on: November 29, 2012, 12:42:32 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2954 on: November 29, 2012, 01:38:56 PM »
How do these guys get gimmicks approved so fast ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2955 on: November 29, 2012, 01:41:46 PM »

Lol,then get caught and disappear just as fast ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2956 on: November 29, 2012, 01:42:26 PM »
there is enough fuck ups on here..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2957 on: November 29, 2012, 02:45:42 PM »
You could write a book of gh15 claims that he's never backed up, like giving some mod called Grizzly or something cancer. I mean really? gh15 claims to give people cancer and not one of the asskissing ballbags on his site question it!!!
 ;D

That is so far from the truth. Grizz told people close to him a few hours before he passed what he was going to do. Just more made up bullshit from a bad gimmick conartist.

Any person left on this planet that believes a word that douche says is retarded and beyond help. This is so ridiculous at this point I'm starting to wonder if all these guys are in on it like a big joke, but i highly doubt it.

8)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2958 on: November 29, 2012, 02:50:08 PM »
That is so far from the truth. Grizz told people close to him a few hours before he passed what he was going to do. Just more made up bullshit from a bad gimmick conartist.

Any person left on this planet that believes a word that douche says is retarded and beyond help. This is so ridiculous at this point I'm starting to wonder if all these guys are in on it like a big joke, but i highly doubt it.

8)
I've often wondered how many were in on the joke.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2959 on: November 29, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »
are you saying you dont go round to your neighbours house in a posing thong

hit a front double bicep while shouting lights out baby

then ask for an honest critique

i thought everyone did that  ???

lol lol
lol
cant stop laughing

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2960 on: November 29, 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
lol lol
lol
cant stop laughing
Take it easy, pal.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #2961 on: November 29, 2012, 03:32:19 PM »
I got banned over there yesterday for saying there were hypocrites for turning in drug dealers.  GH got mad when I said he was butthurt.  I never knew it was all bs until yesterday when I found this thread.  All I can say is LOL.  Guess I'll be over here from now on. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2962 on: November 29, 2012, 03:51:06 PM »
I got banned over there yesterday for saying there were hypocrites for turning in drug dealers.  GH got mad when I said he was butthurt.  I never knew it was all bs until yesterday when I found this thread.  All I can say is LOL.  Guess I'll be over here from now on. 

::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2963 on: November 29, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »
Hope the G&O here offers the same warm brotherly love that you seek brother.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #2964 on: November 29, 2012, 04:34:59 PM »
Hope the G&O here offers the same warm brotherly love that you seek brother.

Thanks man.  Poker around yesterday and it seems like a good place with some good people and some interesting ones too.  That place has too many nuthuggers. 

whitewidow

« Reply #2965 on: November 29, 2012, 04:36:48 PM »
This HAS to be the dumbest post I read in a while.

Point by point, lol:

1: IF a person is selling some test he might as well sell crack. Same thing to WW. Says something about moral codec WW has. Or lack of it.

2: If a person buys 25kits of HGH he is automatically a seller. Excellent logic WW. Not pls tell us how YOU are NOT a seller when posting pics of HUNDREDS of vials of illegal AAS? Or are those pics fake? because you told us they were real.

Thanks in advance  :D

who the fuck rewards people for turning in the same dealers they get their steroids/HGH from? rewarding turning in a dealer for the promise of schedule drugs in return? who the fuck does that? thats saying"hey man rat out a dealer selling scheduled drugs and In return I will send you scheduled drugs in return" thats the most retarded thing I have heard! sure steroids are not addictive to most users but some people get mentally hooked on using steroids! they go crazy when they are off cycle! I have seen it personally! I have seen a real bad case of steroid withdrawal! The guy did not want to train or do shit! All he did was go to his shop and drink vodka in the back! lost all his size! just lost it! lost his business! I went looking for him and I talked to his business partner and they had found him all suicidal in his closet! this guy was 53yrs old! some people can't take going off cycle!

I know 9 out of 10 people will be fine but there is that 10% chance some user will lose it after using heavy steroids for years!

whitewidow

« Reply #2966 on: November 29, 2012, 04:40:11 PM »

Point by point, lol:

1: IF a person is selling some test he might as well sell crack. Same thing to WW. Says something about moral codec WW has. Or lack of it.

2: If a person buys 25kits of HGH he is automatically a seller. Excellent logic WW. Not pls tell us how YOU are NOT a seller when posting pics of HUNDREDS of vials of illegal AAS? Or are those pics fake? because you told us they were real.

watch the Wrestler with mickey rourke. That shit is real! the part when he is in the locker room buying sustanon the other dealer wrestler was selling everything! steroids/HGH chinese and serostim) weed,blow,X,nubain,oxycontin! that is how these big dealer to the pros works! or these super gurus! all big rec dealers as well! should steroids be scheduled? I do not believe in it! but I do not believe alot of things should be illegal

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2967 on: November 29, 2012, 04:50:36 PM »
Hey little sista what have you done....
Hey little sista who's your only one....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #2968 on: November 29, 2012, 05:34:02 PM »

Point by point, lol:

Pellius admitted he was selling the HGH or he wnt in on a order with 2 other people! So what he is still the one delivering the drug! pellius hand to hand delivered these kits to his buddys! at least pellius admits that! Not even Walgreens carrys 5 kits of HGH at a time! sometimes they do not even have a kit in-stock and theey have to order ot from their wholesaler! HGH is RARELY prescribed by a physician! Maybe a anti-aging clinic but they hustle the kits right there out of the clinic! they might stock 25 kits! but they are dealing with anti-aging patients all day long!

No personal user would order that many kits due to storage problems! Most people buy a few kits and then when they go through those they buy some fresh kits! nobody wants that much HGH in their fridge! It can downgrade easy! better to order a few kits then order some more fresh kits after you get done with the first kit. that way you have a kit to play with while you wait for a fresh batch. Very Seldom does somebody order 25kits at a time all for themselves especially pellius who has money issues! Hell Pellius was to cheap to buy the kits that Gh15 originally was approving from DL !

Pellius would not pay the extra few bucks to insure he was getting the right kits people were bragging about. becaus pellius is retarded he went with some low level scammer and got jacked as he should! he deserves is for being a cheap ass! DL kits were not that much more per kit! sure pellius saved money but in the end he actualy lost because he got swindled!But hey at least pellius is man enough to admit he went in with people but that is delivering scheduled drugs

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2969 on: November 29, 2012, 05:40:17 PM »
Thanks man.  Poker around yesterday and it seems like a good place with some good people and some interesting ones too.  That place has too many nuthuggers. 

You look like shit, hope this helps.

Oh, BTW,...DO NOT fuck with ChiroFlex.  He is someone even MS-13 fears.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #2970 on: November 29, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »
You look like shit, hope this helps.

Oh, BTW,...DO NOT fuck with ChiroFlex.  He is someone even MS-13 fears.

It helps a bunch, thanks!!!!

I can see I will fit in well over here

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2971 on: November 29, 2012, 06:23:36 PM »
It helps a bunch, thanks!!!!

I can see I will fit in well over here

Only thing fitting in is Chaos' cock in your mom's ass

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #2972 on: November 29, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »
I got banned over there yesterday for saying there were hypocrites for turning in drug dealers.  GH got mad when I said he was butthurt.  I never knew it was all bs until yesterday when I found this thread.  All I can say is LOL.  Guess I'll be over here from now on.  
ME TOO!!

gh15 got a little famous over here for a while then it went to his head.  now anyone with any different opinions is a "filt scambag narcotic addict who will be dtreosyd one yda because i always fulfil prmise!!" 
victory has defeated him.

whitewidow

« Reply #2973 on: November 29, 2012, 09:16:48 PM »

8)

don't stress on these fools! They are the ones being laughed at! Gh15 is laughing his ass off at these followers! who the fuck calls someone a elf and yet they are proud to be called elfs. Hell Gh15 could call them fags and they would still smile like it was christmas day

whitewidow

« Reply #2974 on: November 29, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »
People for years keep saying this and this about gh15. He's so and so. You know he's not a pro. You just now said you have proof. Yet, you want us to believe that you've been keeping this proof that will expose gh15 as a fraud all to yourself. Just like you said you have proof that I told you I work for minimum wage.

You're a clown White Widow. You don't have shit. You can't prove shit. You're a broken down drug addict that lives in a one room apartment with a filthy cheap rug, a view of buildings, traffic and city pollution, all financed by your granny when she died.

I live in the most expensive neighborhood in my state! This is OR there is no pollution! I am not directly in the city Retard! I can just see the whole city/town from my highrise condo. I can see Mt.Hood wich is hours away and Mt.everest wich is in washington!don't hate because you live with your pops! Nobody has paid my way! and I do not mooch of the government! working 9-5 for a employer is diffrent then owning a business and being the employer! I do not need to work everyday! I have people working for me! I still go in almost everyday anyway!

You have got to be the biggest hater I have ran across! I put up proof for everything with my screenname and times and dates and you still doubt me. That is why I know if I posted my picture you would just say "That is not you" you liar! you are just a hater pain and simple! a jealous loser! plus a convicted criminal! a HGH dealer! a retard who thinks Dennis James is GH15!

you really think Dennis James had that much time on his hands to just sit around on getbig 24/7? fuck no! I admit at first I thought if it really was a pro it would be him but that is before I had people look into this account for me and being a mod on this board and the relationship I have with the owner we know this is a gimmick! sorry to crush your dreams!