Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464277 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3625 on: December 13, 2012, 10:33:02 PM »
Brad looked very bad at Nationals this year.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3626 on: December 13, 2012, 10:38:30 PM »
Brad looked very bad at Nationals this year.

Due to his treacherous betrayal, gh15 put voodoo curse on whore bboy that even legit kigtropina could not cure.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3627 on: December 13, 2012, 10:40:14 PM »
Due to his treacherous betrayal, gh15 put voodoo curse on whore bboy that even legit kigtropina could not cure.
Poor bastard...didn't have a chance onstage against Yerskey.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3628 on: December 13, 2012, 10:46:14 PM »
Pellius,

You and WhiteWindow are invited over to my apartment for my Christmas Eve party. I will have plenty of snacks, egg nog, and we can even play board games. Please RSVP. 

-C.F.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3629 on: December 13, 2012, 11:03:17 PM »
Pellius,

You and WhiteWindow are invited over to my apartment for my Christmas Eve party. I will have plenty of snacks, egg nog, and we can even play board games. Please RSVP. 

-C.F.

I hate to damage your already dubious rep on this site but I would definitely hang with you. I like your style. You're the only one of this thread that seems to really be having fun and seems like the type to have fun no matter where you find yourself. But White Widow is very unpredictable with all that OCD/ADHD/Autism thing going on. But I would like to stand next to him. It would be cute having my nearly 6'2" frame hovering over his petite 5'5" all the while him screaming hysterically that he looks 5'7" because of all his muscle mass.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3630 on: December 13, 2012, 11:30:55 PM »
if i posted a pic of gh 15 holding up a sign saying i ripped off people with fake kigs

pellius would post a 500 word diatribe saying where is your evidence

talk about blind faith
T

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #3631 on: December 13, 2012, 11:40:08 PM »
i liked the posts where you called out -b- can i know more about that story?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3632 on: December 13, 2012, 11:51:24 PM »
if i posted a pic of gh 15 holding up a sign saying i ripped off people with fake kigs

pellius would post a 500 word diatribe saying where is your evidence

talk about blind faith

A lot of yakking and blah, blah, blahing but still nothing. I give you my word that if you post real concrete evidence that gh15 was in on the kig scam and got kick backs I will admit I was wrong and you were right all along and I was a fool and don't deserve to ever show myself on this board and will forever leave it in disgrace and shame. It can't get any simpler than that. You can say anything you want but instead of keep drawing this out why not just state the evidence. You claim you posted it  before and don't want to repeat it again but that implies you would rather have another 150 pages on thread of you repeating the same old thing: Pellius sucks cock. Pellius is homeless. Pellius steals from the church. Pellius is lonely. Pellius is, is, is, is ......
Why not just end it with a resounding victory and just post the evidence you claim you have?

Is there anybody here reading this thread that believes I am being unreasonable? Remember, it was bigmc that made the accusation against gh15. I presented evidence that it was -b- and bboy that was involved in the scam and profiting from it. bigmc presented none. I just went through this entire thread in the last two days and still couldn't find it. Maybe I'm just blind. So make it easy for me and for everybody else and post it here.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #3633 on: December 14, 2012, 12:21:03 AM »
A lot of yakking and blah, blah, blahing but still nothing. I give you my word that if you post real concrete evidence that gh15 was in on the kig scam and got kick backs I will admit I was wrong and you were right all along and I was a fool and don't deserve to ever show myself on this board and will forever leave it in disgrace and shame. It can't get any simpler than that. You can say anything you want but instead of keep drawing this out why not just state the evidence. You claim you posted it  before and don't want to repeat it again but that implies you would rather have another 150 pages on thread of you repeating the same old thing: Pellius sucks cock. Pellius is homeless. Pellius steals from the church. Pellius is lonely. Pellius is, is, is, is ......
Why not just end it with a resounding victory and just post the evidence you claim you have?

Is there anybody here reading this thread that believes I am being unreasonable? Remember, it was bigmc that made the accusation against gh15. I presented evidence that it was -b- and bboy that was involved in the scam and profiting from it. bigmc presented none. I just went through this entire thread in the last two days and still couldn't find it. Maybe I'm just blind. So make it easy for me and for everybody else and post it here.

I like stories about the triads and mafia and threats and shit. where can i find the whole -b- and triad story?
that's what i wanna know

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3634 on: December 14, 2012, 12:22:27 AM »
Ahahaha pellius is 6' 2” tell us another pinocchio!!!

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #3635 on: December 14, 2012, 12:54:21 AM »
Epic thread.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3636 on: December 14, 2012, 04:19:20 AM »

Proof?  Or are we back to this whole faith thing?

Oh, and CF...fuck you for not inviting me to your pad for the party

whitewidow

« Reply #3637 on: December 14, 2012, 04:20:22 AM »
Bottom line pellius and Bustinass were not involved in this scam so no need to rag on them. But they should realize something shadey was going on. I told people to stop ordering from kami last march. Gh15 could of shutdown kamis whole operation but he didn't. I have no clue why he wanted to give kami super scammer a second chance! Like I said it is not pellius's fault or bustinass's fault at all! They are just here to stick-up for their god-LOL. I have no idea why they believe everything GH15 says! the guy is obviously a fraud! at least I tried to stop kami and bigmc and I and others can see threw this fraud who calls himself Gh15.

They think I am crazy but these guys bow down to some crazy internet gimmick! It is a lost cause! even if I had solid proof GH15 was involved they would still stick up for him. Pellius still thinks Gh15 is dennis James! Pellius is just old and lonely and needs something to believe in! I feel bad for bustinass he is to young to be so hypnotized by this fraud! Neither of them are scammers or responsible for this kigtropin fiasco I feel bad for them the more I read their posts. They lack acceptance in their life! that is their problem. They must of had rough childhoods and hard times fitting in at schools. somewhere they lacked acceptance in their life. this is why they are so loyal to this fraud. They finally found some acceptance. some guys get acceptence  by joining gangs, some join bodybuilding cults run by a fraud who claims he is a Pro but has never once proved it. I am done fighting with them. they would die for gh15 go down drinking the tainted kool-aid. Anybody who is happy to be called someones elf(bitch) has some serious issues!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3638 on: December 14, 2012, 06:02:52 AM »
Lol @ pellius thinking "faith" should be acceptable for the gh15 nuthuggers but asking everyone else to post "proof".
Penislust, if the fact that gh15 flipflopped at least half a dozen times on buy/don't buy kigs doesn't even phase you, the fact that account lies constantly while claiming to never lie, the fact that account posts 24/7....if none of that even raises a flag for you, then you lack the common sense and rationality to have a reasonable and sane discussion.

In short, suck a dick mulatto turtlebelly. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3639 on: December 14, 2012, 06:11:20 AM »

You're butt ugle,150lbs soaking wet and have turtle skin.

...you should never show yourself on this board anyway!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3640 on: December 14, 2012, 06:58:26 AM »
Lol @ pellius thinking "faith" should be acceptable for the gh15 nuthuggers but asking everyone else to post "proof".
Penislust, if the fact that gh15 flipflopped at least half a dozen times on buy/don't buy kigs doesn't even phase you, the fact that account lies constantly while claiming to never lie, the fact that account posts 24/7....if none of that even raises a flag for you, then you lack the common sense and rationality to have a reasonable and sane discussion.

In short, suck a dick mulatto turtlebelly. :-*
Avoiding the issue again We're not talking about proof of gh15 various claims over the years but proof he was involved in the kig scam and got kick backs. Proof you said you have. I contend it was -b- and bboy that was involved and asked no one to accept my claim as a maater of faith but just posted concrete proof. Why did you just lie about that?

I answered your question and when I said it now your turn to answer mine your response is "suck a dick." Real dignity and honor. You consider this being fair and impartial? I admit I can't prove any of the claims made by gh15. If you can't prove your claim then just say so. Have some balls for chrissakes. I'm man enough to admit that I don't have all the answers. But I do have the evidence regarding the kig scam. I did my part you backed down from yours, change the issue, and call me names.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3641 on: December 14, 2012, 07:08:40 AM »

You're butt ugle,150lbs soaking wet and have turtle skin.

...you should never show yourself on this board anyway!

And that's your answer to a legit and serious question: I'm ugly, have low body weight and bad skin.

You can end this now just by posting the evidence you claim you have. Why won't you do that? You're in your forties and you would rather just have another 100 page of hurling the same old insults or REALLY own me by proving me wrong.

Looks like I have the bigmc crowd backed into a corner. They can't back up their claim as I have backed up mine so now it's just: Pellius sucks dick, Pellius is a mullato, Pellius is ugly, Pellius should have never come back to this board....

This is what GetBig has become. Isn't there just one fair minded Getbigger that is not afraid to speak out. Is bigmc, chaos, CalvinH, BigCyp, Jaime, really that terrifying?

And this is now consider handsome and built on Getbig:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3642 on: December 14, 2012, 07:18:07 AM »
everything gh 15 says to pellius is the truth without any evidence

everything against gh 15 needs admissible lawful evidence

some double standards right there

the funniest thing is pellius has never had legit kigs only bunk

talk about blind faith
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3643 on: December 14, 2012, 07:36:14 AM »
And that's your answer to a legit and serious question: I'm ugly, have low body weight and bad skin.

You can end this now just by posting the evidence you claim you have. Why won't you do that? You're in your forties and you would rather just have another 100 page of hurling the same old insults or REALLY own me by proving me wrong.

Looks like I have the bigmc crowd backed into a corner. They can't back up their claim as I have backed up mine so now it's just: Pellius sucks dick, Pellius is a mullato, Pellius is ugly, Pellius should have never come back to this board....

This is what GetBig has become. Isn't there just one fair minded Getbigger that is not afraid to speak out. Is bigmc, chaos, CalvinH, BigCyp, Jaime, really that terrifying?

And this is now consider handsome and built on Getbig:

Always convenietly avoiding to post my most recent pic.

...you know the one that sent you into a 2 week long melt down on the best GB'rs body's thread ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3644 on: December 14, 2012, 07:41:12 AM »

...you know the one that sent you into a 2 week long melt down on the best GB'rs body's thread ;)

the funny thing is

pellius takes pics from inches away to try and give him the illusion of size

in every pic from any distance he looks what he is a wrinkled old crack addict
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3645 on: December 14, 2012, 07:49:40 AM »
the funny thing is

pellius takes pics from inches away to try and give him the illusion of size

in every pic from any distance he looks what he is a wrinkled old crack addict

Turtles have very short arms....tough to take pics of themselves.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3646 on: December 14, 2012, 08:47:29 AM »
Proof?  Or are we back to this whole faith thing?

Oh, and CF...fuck you for not inviting me to your pad for the party
The last party I invited you to, you kept asking all the girls if they wanted to sit on Uncle Kranks lap and play "Find The Trouser Snake".

Can you blame me bro?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3647 on: December 14, 2012, 09:25:52 AM »
Avoiding the issue again We're not talking about proof of gh15 various claims over the years but proof he was involved in the kig scam and got kick backs. Proof you said you have. I contend it was -b- and bboy that was involved and asked no one to accept my claim as a maater of faith but just posted concrete proof. Why did you just lie about that?

I answered your question and when I said it now your turn to answer mine your response is "suck a dick." Real dignity and honor. You consider this being fair and impartial? I admit I can't prove any of the claims made by gh15. If you can't prove your claim then just say so. Have some balls for chrissakes. I'm man enough to admit that I don't have all the answers. But I do have the evidence regarding the kig scam. I did my part you backed down from yours, change the issue, and call me names.
lol, retard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3648 on: December 14, 2012, 07:32:05 PM »

CalvinH, my portly balding little friend, you can post any picture you want of yourself that you feel portrays you in a better light. I would love to see it. I would assume by now, in this stage of your receding hairline, that you are going for the full time baseball cap look. Good for you! I think it will make you look younger and more hip.

And my offer still stands, you can criticize my physique as much as you want but anytime you want to get out of your comfort zone here at the now absurd level of bias at GetBig and make a comparison at a more impartial bodybuilding board where neither of us are known it's still on. You back down the last time though you did say you would do it with a shirt on. In your defense I will admit that you will stand a much better chance being compared to my physique wise the more you are covered up.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3649 on: December 14, 2012, 07:40:45 PM »
The last party I invited you to, you kept asking all the girls if they wanted to sit on Uncle Kranks lap and play "Find The Trouser Snake".

Can you blame me bro?

Not my problem if no one was interested in wild life.  Where were their sense of adventure?