Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464397 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3650 on: December 14, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »
Well, my dear GetBig audience, look at what I've reduce the mighty bigmc crew too? A bunch of cowering wimps clinging to each other like a bunch of homos totally devoid of any defense. Here I am, standing alone, without a single supporter from GetBig with the courage to speak out against the obvious fraud that bigmc et al have shown themselves to be. I'm simply asking for some concrete evidence to support their claim that gh15 was in on the kig scam and on the take. The best they could do was to say that since he liked the kigs so much, promoted them, was so determined to get them on the market that he MUST have been on the take. No evidence of pay outs, no evidence that there was even any direct personal communication between Kami or Prosource. Evidence that I have conclusively shown regarding -b- and bboy. The real filts.

With every argument I present and back up with evidence, with each step forward I take by myself surrounded by enemies, these cowardly frauds, soiling their pink panties, take a step backward, holding each other even closer while snarling and lashing out, "Pellius is a retard! Pellius is homeless! Pellius is stupid! Pellius is gay! Pellius doesn't have nice shoes! Pellius is skinny! Pellius has leather skin......" Pellius is, is, is, is, is, is, is

And take note of the next barrage of desperate, deranged and hysterical responses. All will be personal attacks against me but none will address the very simple issue which they claim they have and have stated "Thousands" of times. Just some evidence to support their claim that gh15 was part of the kig scam. Evidence that if presented will put an end to this thread and force me to leave forever in disgrace and shame. I make no such demands on them if they find they are forced to admit that they over stated their accusations but do believe that the circumstances lend themselves to something "fishy" as chaos put it. But it must be made clear that something that appears "fishy" is a far cry from being a crook.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3651 on: December 14, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »
And since I'm in such a good mood stemming from the feeling of utter satisfaction of just completely moping the floor with these phonies, frauds and cowards, I am also feeling quite generous as well. And since I have some time to spare I would be willing take any questions, sincere and serious questions; regarding gh15, myself or ripped.com. What I interpret as a serious question is purely based on my own subjective evaluation but I will give a reason as to why a question was dismissed. Of course, filts like bigmc, chaos, CalvinH, bigcyp, Jaime... which is really the extent of the bigmc gang which this board has unwisely given disproportionate power to, will be ignored because I don't consider them serious people. Just balonie board filt who have had a hand in bringing this once great board down.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3652 on: December 14, 2012, 08:21:11 PM »
CalvinH, my portly balding little friend, you can post any picture you want of yourself that you feel portrays you in a better light. I would love to see it. I would assume by now, in this stage of your receding hairline, that you are going for the full time baseball cap look. Good for you! I think it will make you look younger and more hip.

And my offer still stands, you can criticize my physique as much as you want but anytime you want to get out of your comfort zone here at the now absurd level of bias at GetBig and make a comparison at a more impartial bodybuilding board where neither of us are known it's still on. You back down the last time though you did say you would do it with a shirt on. In your defense I will admit that you will stand a much better chance being compared to my physique wise the more you are covered up.

I shave my head now,
feel free to put a pic, shirt or no shirt where you look better then me my 150lb turtle skinned friend;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3653 on: December 14, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
Clavin laying the boots to the pignippled, turtlebellied, mulatto wannabe that is penislust.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3654 on: December 14, 2012, 08:29:38 PM »
Clavin looking thick for a golfer.  You natural?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3655 on: December 14, 2012, 08:31:28 PM »
random picture inserted into big thread.
a

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3656 on: December 14, 2012, 08:36:32 PM »
Clavin laying the boots to the pignippled, turtlebellied, mulatto wannabe that is penislust.

You said you would respond to my request for evidence of gh15's involvement in the kig scam if I answered you questions. I responded immediately. I freely admit that there is no way I can prove any claims he makes about himself any more than I can prove that you are married, Chiro is straight, CalvinH is an alcoholic, bigmc cries himself to sleep every night after reading my posts. How can I possibly prove a claim people make about themselves? I can say that I believe gh15 is/was a pro based on his extensive knowledge not only of bodybuilding but the inner workings of the cult and a lot of the inside scoop. Whether he is a pro or not he is very plugged into the bodybuilding culture. But even that is just speculation and an opinion on my part. No concrete proof.

Now if you want to rephrase your claim and admit that you have no concrete proof as to gh15's involvement but consider his rabid infatuation with kigtropins as "fishy" leading you to believe there is something rotten in Denmark. That would be honest and acceptable.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3657 on: December 14, 2012, 08:56:25 PM »
I shave my head now,
feel free to put a pic, shirt or no shirt where you look better then me my 150lb turtle skinned friend;)

Well, well, well, CalvinH stepping up. How un-bigmc of you.

I won't lie. The T-shirt pic did catch me by surprise. Far more impressive than I would have thought. You even look like a bit of a bad ass that even with my legendary elbow snapping skills I might be tempted, in a weak moment, to avert my gaze should I sense you glaring at me. Your always alluring topless pic does show definite improvement which I also would not expect at your age when one is just trying to hang on. I do wish you would pick another pose. I never understood that arm draped in front of you midsection. Why not just a front on standing relaxed one that normal people do? Anyway, I have to give credit where credit is do.  

I acknowledge you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3658 on: December 14, 2012, 08:59:00 PM »

BTW, it's Octoroon not Mulatto! Octoroon! I just steal 1/8 from the tourist's stash on Waikiki beach.

whitewidow

« Reply #3659 on: December 14, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
Well, my dear GetBig audience, look at what I've reduce the mighty bigmc crew too? A bunch of cowering wimps clinging to each other like a bunch of homos totally devoid of any defense. Here I am, standing alone, without a single supporter from GetBig with the courage to speak out against the obvious fraud that bigmc et al have shown themselves to be. I'm simply asking for some concrete evidence to support their claim that gh15 was in on the kig scam and on the take. The best they could do was to say that since he liked the kigs so much, promoted them, was so determined to get them on the market that he MUST have been on the take. No evidence of pay outs, no evidence that there was even any direct personal communication between Kami or Prosource. Evidence that I have conclusively shown regarding -b- and bboy. The real filts.

With every argument I present and back up with evidence, with each step forward I take by myself surrounded by enemies, these cowardly frauds, soiling their pink panties, take a step backward, holding each other even closer while snarling and lashing out, "Pellius is a retard! Pellius is homeless! Pellius is stupid! Pellius is gay! Pellius doesn't have nice shoes! Pellius is skinny! Pellius has leather skin......" Pellius is, is, is, is, is, is, is

And take note of the next barrage of desperate, deranged and hysterical responses. All will be personal attacks against me but none will address the very simple issue which they claim they have and have stated "Thousands" of times. Just some evidence to support their claim that gh15 was part of the kig scam. Evidence that if presented will put an end to this thread and force me to leave forever in disgrace and shame. I make no such demands on them if they find they are forced to admit that they over stated their accusations but do believe that the circumstances lend themselves to something "fishy" as chaos put it. But it must be made clear that something that appears "fishy" is a far cry from being a crook.  

well I think the fact he let the guy have so many second and third chances proves they had something going on! If they didn't gh15 would of had him shutdown last february! Kkami scammed alot of people1 If gh15 mission is to get rid of scammers and filth he is not doing a good job instead he invites the guy to source on his board after he scammed so many people. makes no sense.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3660 on: December 14, 2012, 11:26:55 PM »
well I think the fact he let the guy have so many second and third chances proves they had something going on! If they didn't gh15 would of had him shutdown last february! Kkami scammed alot of people1 If gh15 mission is to get rid of scammers and filth he is not doing a good job instead he invites the guy to source on his board after he scammed so many people. makes no sense.

Just keep repeating this over and over and over and over and over and over again and maybe it will morph into concrete evidence.

This is your opinion. "There had to be something going on." But I can easily explain it and if I had the patience, and believed you had the intellect, I would do so. Also, though my open question forum is still up regarding all matters gh15, gh15 . org or myself, there are a certain group of people that I will exclude. You are definitely one of them.

It's become abundantly clear to me that bigmc has no intention, and never had, of backing up his claim and I am loathed to balonie around for another 150 pages as my talents are needed elsewhere. I'm pretty much ready to wrap this sordid affair up. I am prepared for the whistles, ribbons and parades as bigmc announces and brags about his victory and how he owned me and drove me off this thread in tears but my work is pretty much done here and I will leave it to the judgment of historians to determine if I have acquitted myself well here. The question forum is just my last good faith effort to clear up or at least give a different perspective on all the lies about gh15 that is perpetrated on this board. I'll even take BikiniSlut's long lost question that she so demanded an answer to if I can remember what it was.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3661 on: December 15, 2012, 01:59:23 AM »
serious questions for pellius

have you ever had legit kigs

what concrete evidence do you have that they exist

is your status on his board all you have left in your life
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3662 on: December 15, 2012, 02:37:38 AM »
serious questions for pellius

have you ever had legit kigs

what concrete evidence do you have that they exist

is your status on his board all you have left in your life

Yes, I have. I got two legit kits of kigs from Kublai. One of the ways that Kublai got back our trust is by convincing us that it was his suppliers that screwed him over. It wasn't an unreasonable claim as why would he go through the trouble and expense, knowing his gh would be tested, to send bunk again? And it's not the first time a gh supplier has been screwed over by their Chinese suppliers. Kublai also claimed that Kamikaze, aka Kami, was a businessman and really had no idea of the bodybuilding world and was less than satisfactory in dealing with the gh suppliers. Kublai was a bodybuilder and seem very familiar with the cult. Some later would suspect that Kublai and -b- where one in the same. But that is just speculation. But nonetheless they were all under the IP umbrella. It was decided that Kami would no longer be part of the gh operation and Kublai would be running the show. He claimed that he was getting his own supplier or manufacturing the product itself. I forget which but still have the emails because I was in constant communication with him. He came across to me as very genuine and he certainly had an incentive to provide a good product as it was in such high demand and success was a certainty -- provided he consistently sent out a legit product. To prove that he did in fact have the genuine kigs on hand he began sending out sample kits to various elfs, mods and gh15. In many of these cases, if not all, they were sent out unsolicited. I simply got an email from him with a tracking number saying he none is producing NQK (November Quality Kigs) with a "by Kublai" sig. Since he was the only one we knew of that had legit kigs, and he proved it, and now -b- came into the picture with his Chinese connections insuring us that he is personally overseeing the operation and actually had people in China there at the factory. He even showed us pictures of the factory and where the kigs were store.

So yes, I have used legit kigs and though I don't think it will turn me into a pro no matter how long or how much I take. Nor will I be able to make money on my physique in six months as one of the claims made by gh15 it was definitely way different from the Novos, Thanks, Hyges and Rips that I have previously tried. This was no ordinary gh. And as we would later find out, it is not simply gh. In fact, some of the "legit kigs" which would give the same almost instance effect didn't really have much gh in them. And this was measure by an HPCL test and not the gh serum test.

OK, I have answered your question as seriously and sincerely as I can even though you just can't resist personally insulting me even when you are "serious"? Now will you answer my question?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #3663 on: December 15, 2012, 02:54:08 AM »
Why does anyone need concrete proof GH15 was involved in the kig scams?

TBH even if by some stretch of the imagination he wasn't profiting from the scam, his relentless promotion of kigs has been responsible for tons and tons of people getting ripped off. So at the very least he is guilty by association and his word/judgement stinks and only a fool would ever trust anything else he has to say.

whitewidow

« Reply #3664 on: December 15, 2012, 05:16:06 AM »

TBH even if by some stretch of the imagination he wasn't profiting from the scam, his relentless promotion of kigs has been responsible for tons and tons of people getting ripped off. So at the very least he is guilty by association and his word/judgement stinks and only a fool would ever trust anything else he has to say.

Bam! This guy hit it on the head! I found it very odd back October/November 2011 when gh15 was praising kigtropin daily! I don't even think he was using them at that point as far as I knew I thought he said just G101 and Bigher were using them. Maybe Gh15 used them too. But he said the effects took place within hours after administration! he also made claims of the kigtropin being double dosed! he also claimed it was the best HGH to ever get released! Usually a Bodybuilder would keep a product like this secret! Most bodybuilders save the secret weapons to themselves! They don't brag about them on getbig everyday!

He started a bandwagon! people who usually used nordics hgh jumped on this kigtropin bandwagon and most everybody got fucked! very few people got legit kits and they were old kits! The real kits G101 and bigher got from defiant were from 2010! they were just leftover old kits! I know this because I know defiant! He eventually got the bunk kits when he ran out of the old batch he got. There is a reason I never ordered kigtropin or strango never ordered kigtropin we knew they were from a old batch and heard the new batch coming out was all garbage! pellius knows I was very suspicious about the claims being made about the kigtropin kits. some say kublai was Brad. dosn't matter kami and kublai were a team or the same person.

due to gh15 constantly bragging about the quality of kigtropin it caused alot of people to leave there main legit hGh source and start buying from this scammer Kami. 90% of them got scammed! Gh15 should of just kept his mouth shut and not brag about this HGh everyday! like I said no up and coming bodybuilder ,top amateur or pro would reveal a secret like that if the kigs were that good. Here is the proof! Gh15 came out and admitted this was a huge scam around late february last year! yet he instead of him shutting kami down he decides to give kami a second shot! I don't buy that at all! total bullshit! He even scammed somemore before he was even on gh15's board! Gh15 was sent free legit kigs as well as some of his elfs in return he asked Gh15 to let him keep selling this shit! He promised gh15 the quality would go up but it never did. he did have select good kits he would send gh15 and that is how he got payed off with legit kigs! and when that stopped1 Gh15 stopped the hustle!

Gh15 def had wrods with kami and they came to a agreement! what gh15 gained was alot of free kigtropin kits. as long as Gh15 and his top elfs got legit Kigs he didn;t give a shit what anyone else got! plus he got his all for free! pellius even mentions gh15 got sent free kigs and he did as well! GH15 should of just kept quit and not tried to blow up kigtropin! he made it sound to be good to be true from the start and it was! kigtropin is not even real 191-AA HGH. 5 kits were tsted by Ronny T and all five were shit!

I tried to warn people with a stickey post back last march yet gh15 kept trying to push this shit product from a shit source! Gh15 does not honor his word! he was suppose to get rid of scammers not endorse them! Pellius says he admitted he got fooled by -B- and B-Boy and kami well he admitted that last february as well and still gave these fucks a second chance! These guys did not deserve a second chance and someone like Gh15 is the last person I would think would give them one so YES Gh15 got something from free on a regular basis! If they sent pellius free kits imagine what they sent gh15! He got paid! in source fees and free hgh.if Gh15 and you elfs all listened to me this scam would not of kept on going! I put my foot down on it last early march! he promised people replacment kits and didn't send them kigtropin he sent them some cheap ass blue tops and thaitropin all IP made HGH

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3665 on: December 15, 2012, 05:22:55 AM »

this

great post

he is either in on the scam

or so arrogant that he will push them forever rather than admit he was wrong

either way he is a cu nt

either way his promoting of them has costs loads of innocent people thousands of dollars
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3666 on: December 15, 2012, 05:24:51 AM »
Yes, I have. I got two legit kits of kigs from Kublai. One of the ways that Kublai got back our trust is by convincing us that it was his suppliers that screwed him over. It wasn't an unreasonable claim as why would he go through the trouble and expense, knowing his gh would be tested, to send bunk again? And it's not the first time a gh supplier has been screwed over by their Chinese suppliers. Kublai also claimed that Kamikaze, aka Kami, was a businessman and really had no idea of the bodybuilding world and was less than satisfactory in dealing with the gh suppliers. Kublai was a bodybuilder and seem very familiar with the cult. Some later would suspect that Kublai and -b- where one in the same. But that is just speculation. But nonetheless they were all under the IP umbrella. It was decided that Kami would no longer be part of the gh operation and Kublai would be running the show. He claimed that he was getting his own supplier or manufacturing the product itself. I forget which but still have the emails because I was in constant communication with him. He came across to me as very genuine and he certainly had an incentive to provide a good product as it was in such high demand and success was a certainty -- provided he consistently sent out a legit product. To prove that he did in fact have the genuine kigs on hand he began sending out sample kits to various elfs, mods and gh15. In many of these cases, if not all, they were sent out unsolicited. I simply got an email from him with a tracking number saying he none is producing NQK (November Quality Kigs) with a "by Kublai" sig. Since he was the only one we knew of that had legit kigs, and he proved it, and now -b- came into the picture with his Chinese connections insuring us that he is personally overseeing the operation and actually had people in China there at the factory. He even showed us pictures of the factory and where the kigs were store.

So yes, I have used legit kigs and though I don't think it will turn me into a pro no matter how long or how much I take. Nor will I be able to make money on my physique in six months as one of the claims made by gh15 it was definitely way different from the Novos, Thanks, Hyges and Rips that I have previously tried. This was no ordinary gh. And as we would later find out, it is not simply gh. In fact, some of the "legit kigs" which would give the same almost instance effect didn't really have much gh in them. And this was measure by an HPCL test and not the gh serum test.

OK, I have answered your question as seriously and sincerely as I can even though you just can't resist personally insulting me even when you are "serious"? Now will you answer my question?

have i ever said i would piss on your grave with your family looking on

you are hardly in a position to take the moral high ground
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3667 on: December 15, 2012, 06:06:05 AM »
random picture inserted into big thread.
Dy-no-mite! 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3668 on: December 15, 2012, 06:06:22 AM »
Lol @ penislust ignoring posts.
"Faith", penislust, is all we need to know gh15 is on on the scam. That and the fact they flipflopped on buy/don't buy half a dozen times while they posted here, the fact that they started posting from that account 24/7 before they left and have continued to this day as evidenced by the chart posted and the fact that they've now told people to find (buy) IGF3 or whatever tells me they're working with several suppliers and are getting kickbacks as evidenced by the supplier that told gh15 to fuck themselves when they wouldn't pay his extortion.

In short, penislust....."faith" is all we need.

And a little common sense.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3669 on: December 15, 2012, 06:21:03 AM »
Gh15 definately got paid off in cash and hgh. the cash i believe was just for the sponsor fee but he got bribed with free legit kigs to shut him up and let the scam continue! Like i said if this was some kind of miracle HGH he would not blab about it to all of getbig everyday for months! making unreal claims about the kigs like they were double dosed,They were the best HGH ever,The chinese finally did something right. real bodybuilders do not let secret weapons like that out if all thoise claims were true. a scam from the get go! othrwis why talk about it everyday? any up and coming/pro/amateur bodybuilder would keep that shit a secret if those claims were true1 scam from day 1

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3670 on: December 15, 2012, 07:53:21 AM »
Not everybody is a self-centered, profit oriented, selfish person like you WW

There ARE people who CARE for others, want them to do good and help them even though they never seen them in real life.

A person either falls in this category or he doesnt. You clearly dont and you judge others according to you own thinking and lack of moral standards.

Feel free to do that BUT also understand the natural animosity people feel towards such persons who care only about themselves.

You can argue what you want. You have all but proven that you ONLY care about yourself and your interests. You have done that in every which way possible and are proud of it.

the whole hypocisy of the gh 15 character is the holier than though shit

his site is a source board for illegal substances

all the lion of judah bullshit and the god crap

make him look what he is an arrogant cu nt scamming gullible idiots

you are scum bustinass total and utter

every post you make here just reinforces the fact that you are in this for the money

you ugly penniless jug eared cu nt
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3671 on: December 15, 2012, 08:05:24 AM »

you ugly penniless jug eared cu nt
Lol, I could swear you were talking to pellius. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3672 on: December 15, 2012, 08:17:59 AM »
So I am pennyless BUT in it for the money...?

You aernt to bright my son.

GH15 is not holier then thou, he never said that. He has a lot of influence and for me personally was almost THE single reason to come to getbig and read. For many as well.

He is grounded more then those who sell 3 jugs of protein and think they are rich. Stay humble and get BIG is the motto. Humble and helpfull, unlike you and WW who lie from the moment you wake up with every breath you take (not the police song!).

Some people just want to help and teach others. Is it wrong to get some money and appreciation for it? offcourse not, but the good deeds speak for themselves and people do not comment positively if they dont mean it.

Just READ how many of our members are happy and honoured to be there and learn and share. Have you EVER read even 5 people speak like that about getbig? NEVER have and never will.

You canr fake good feeling and helping somebody when they need it. Even if you paid them to do it, it will not even come close as when they themselves comment out of appreciation and care.

As a coach and member of the board I see it on all sides and all members.

Something getbig NEVER had and never will.

only a penniless idiot would sell his morals for £10 dollars a month as a "trainer" on a scamming source board

you make me sick you disgusting piece of shit
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3673 on: December 15, 2012, 09:10:11 AM »
Trainer? Lol, to the wheelchair bound maybe.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3674 on: December 15, 2012, 09:12:27 AM »
Jesus Christ!!  153 pages? Can't you bastards just agree that Ronnie was better than Dorian? Jesus Christ!!
a