Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464328 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3700 on: December 17, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »

A REAl bodyduilder never reveals a secret as strong as legit kigtropin! especially everyday on a site as big as getbig! Bodybuilders keep HGH like legit kigtropin a secret!  steroid game but was retired! I dont source on any boards or have any lists posted anywhere! I don't buy in bulk anymore! I don't trust anybody anymore!  Those days are over! sorry to dissappoint you!

But wasnt this one of the points that gh15 even came into existance? Maybe the main reason. That all bodybuilders lie. What they do is one thing and what they tell you they do and wat you should do is quit another. That they never reveal their secrets. What they really do behind close doors. They lie and lie and lie. To me I never got the point that people make about gh15 not saying anything new. Maybe not to real bodybuildrs but not everybody is an advance and knows the ropes. we all start somewhere. So whether or not he was saying anything new he was the only one saying it. It doesnt surprise me that he'd tell the world about a product that will bring new advancement whereas everyone else wants to keep it a secret and only for themselves. Why do you think he is hated by so many? Even he held back in the beginning and didnt say how imprtant tren and hgh and insulin was for advance boydbuilders. And not just the 4ius of gh that I always remember reading even by Trevor Smith who had a rep of promoting high doseages. But more like 15ius. Starting at 15ius. gh @ 15ius. gh15.

whitewidow

« Reply #3701 on: December 18, 2012, 03:25:18 AM »
But wasnt this one of the points that gh15 even came into existance? Maybe the main reason. That all bodybuilders lie. What they do is one thing and what they tell you they do and wat you should do is quit another. That they never reveal their secrets. What they really do behind close doors. They lie and lie and lie. To me I never got the point that people make about gh15 not saying anything new. Maybe not to real bodybuildrs but not everybody is an advance and knows the ropes. we all start somewhere. So whether or not he was saying anything new he was the only one saying it. It doesnt surprise me that he'd tell the world about a product that will bring new advancement whereas everyone else wants to keep it a secret and only for themselves. Why do you think he is hated by so many? Even he held back in the beginning and didnt say how imprtant tren and hgh and insulin was for advance boydbuilders. And not just the 4ius of gh that I always remember reading even by Trevor Smith who had a rep of promoting high doseages. But more like 15ius. Starting at 15ius. gh @ 15ius. gh15.

Nobody talks that much about a  PRODUCT UNLESS THEY ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE IT!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3702 on: December 18, 2012, 06:05:28 AM »
Regarding the comments made by White Widow and the ignorance and lies that spew forth from his mouth there are some clarifications that must be made.

Firstly, you White Widow are a narcotic dealer (which you have already inadvertently admitted to) and have NEVER been on the legit kigtropin product. On the other hand, gh15 has NEVER sold drugs (hormones or narcotics) and during the time period of last of October/November, he was one of the first individuals to use and test the legit kigs.

These kits were retrieved for him by a few of his top elves, where they had received them from DL and Strngo. But EVERYTHING came from Defiant and he sold his to a very few select suppliers.

And to correct your earlier post WW, the changes that are brought on from the introduction of legit kigs into one's blood are within MINUTES, not hours, and this is due to the mixture of legit IGF (in the realm of 500-1000mcg) plus legit hgh. It is the mega-dosing of this IGF that brought on the dramatic changes that took those who used it into new levels never before achieved!

While pharmaceutical growth hormones such as serostim, humatrope, and norditropin are top, top growth hormones available and ALL of have been used by gh15 on a regular basis throughout many YEARS, the combination of high dose igf plus gh powders blows them out of the water! The God of Hormones has any growth hormone available to him in any quantity that he desires...he doesn't receive just one kit of serostim from some random AIDS patient or some burn patient. And yet even with his access to all these products that most bodybuilders would sell their mother for, he still says that legit kigtropins wipe the floor with the serostim product. To put this in perspective legit kig quality equals a 10 while in comparison the legit serostim product equals a 4! Serostim is great!!! But the changes take days...weeks to be seen. With legit kigs the changes come within minutes! This has been reported many times over from those who used this product.

Now the kigs from 2009 were indeed different. They did make you hold water like the riptropins, and its true physique altering effects could not be seen until cessation and the water came off and you realized it was truly a great product. But the 2011 kigs from DL were a different beast altogether...a MUTATED beast! A product so strong that it caused nerve pain within your teeth...insane nail growth...and many more anabolic characteristics that you would never get from even FDA growth hormones. In fact the anabolic properties were so strong that GH15 warned that if you even have a hint of cancer in your body to AVOID taking kigtropin as it will have an anabolic effect on everything! Also,the water gains were very low...almost non-existent and this resulted in the thinning of the skin and lean muscle growth even on an all you can eat buffet. In fact you had to eat your ice cream, your pizza, your burgers or else the leaning effect would be too strong!

Now that I'm done speaking about the kigs, I will address your personal attacks towards GH15. He is a non-selfish individual who is FOR the betterment and advancement of every bodybuilder! This is something called having a spirit of altruism. He is not some narcotic dealer who is only out for himself and padding his own pockets. He is not some psychotic bodybuilder who desires to keep all of his hormone usage a secret and lie to the masses and say that he got his body from creatine, glutamine, and waxy maize. This man has been on the scene for 8 years now and it is due to him that the low level bodybuilder can know what's up with the top NPC/IFBB competitors, and what he can do to maximize his potential in succeeding in this cult. The whole reason for GH15's existence is to pull the curtain away from the mysterious "Great And Powerful Oz" and let it be seen for what it truly is...an industry built upon lies and deceit that has robbed many bodybuilders of achieving their dreams. He is the only one who has attempted to perform a blood transfusion on the industry and remove the poisonous, bacteria filled puss and replace it with a new, clean life-giving blood.

It is true that IP bought a few thousand vials of the legit Kigtropins...BUT then they started faking the rest. This is how Kami and Kublai came into the picture by using remailers Bboy and -B- (who was Bboy's source) to infiltrate and take advantage of gh15's kindness. Yes, gh15 did trust Bboy and took him at his word. Now those few thousands of legit kigs that IP bought were sent to gh15's elves, but gh15 caught onto the IP scam quickly when he and his elves were sent bunk kits. BUT during 2012 in the months of February, April, July, and August LEGIT kigs were still circulating and being used by those at the top in the bodybuilding cult. All of these bunk kits though were introduced to gh15 by Bboy and B via their IP connection and being supervised by a real criminal Andrei who is the owner of "ProMuscle Scammers" site.

GH15 number one mission is to ADVANCE the individual who wants to pursue bodybuilding. He is not a selfish person out for his own gain. He is truly a historic figure who will be remembered for his contributions to our corrupt cult. He is alive and well and his legacy will live even after he has departed. White Widow's actions mark him as a dead man who is like the chaff in the wind.

No matter how you may try to twist and distort what gh15 has done, your lies will always be extinguished by the truth, and it is this fact that infuriates you to no end.

Complete bullshit.

Put your head back in the sand.

8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3703 on: December 18, 2012, 06:53:05 AM »
Complete bullshit.

8)
Lol, could be used to describe the whole gh15 fairy clan.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3704 on: December 18, 2012, 07:02:20 AM »
they have been told to keep quiet on here

he is setting up the next scam with igf

trying to keep a low profile
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3705 on: December 18, 2012, 07:58:20 AM »
they have been told to keep quiet on here

he is setting up the next scam with igf

trying to keep a low profile

IGF Now-LOL. what nobodys dog is sick and needs 5 grand this week?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3706 on: December 18, 2012, 08:02:31 AM »
IGF Now-LOL. what nobodys dog is sick and needs 5 grand this week?

that was a clear cut criminal deception

they could be prosecuted for that

they forgot he had pulled the sick dog scam on here before
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #3707 on: December 18, 2012, 08:26:24 AM »
in few weeks he will have something like ' the difference! between igf & non - igf physique'

and all of his puppets will cheer ' that's what legit kigtropina will give you with the igf '
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3708 on: December 19, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »
in few weeks he will have something like ' the difference! between igf & non - igf physique'

and all of his puppets will cheer ' that's what legit kigtropina will give you with the igf '

lOl- what a bunch of brainwashed assholes!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3709 on: December 19, 2012, 05:37:26 AM »
Ergo the top mod over there and the only advanced bb left on the site

has stepped down seems he wasnt prepared to sell his integrity out

to the sugar water gang
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3710 on: December 19, 2012, 06:07:41 AM »

to the sugar water gang

is bigher and G101 still drinking the kool-aid?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3711 on: December 19, 2012, 07:16:34 AM »

to the sugar water gang
:o :o

I'll have to check that out immediately!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3712 on: December 19, 2012, 08:19:53 AM »
Do you ever get tired of the taste of gh15's ball sack in your mouth?  
Oh come on now you ugly horse face tramp who likes shit in her slit. You are so bitter for being banned.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3713 on: December 19, 2012, 08:22:11 AM »

to the sugar water gang
Really? I talk to Ergo and that isn't what happened at all. But how would you know? Take a break from WOW and try and get some real info fatass. Guarantee you don't know shit about Ergo..just talking out your ass..as usual ::)

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3714 on: December 19, 2012, 08:22:58 AM »
is bigher and G101 still drinking the kool-aid?
Are you still popping the Vicodin?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3715 on: December 19, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »
Really? I talk to Ergo and that isn't what happened at all. But how would you know? Take a break from WOW and try and get some real info fatass. Guarantee you don't know shit about Ergo..just talking out your ass..as usual ::)

we should believe you the sugar water salesman

a pathetic ass kissing twink

T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3716 on: December 19, 2012, 08:24:08 AM »
Complete bullshit.

8)
Wow. That was an epic retort.

whitewidow

« Reply #3717 on: December 19, 2012, 08:25:17 AM »
Oh come on now you ugly horse face tramp who likes shit in her slit. You are so bitter for being banned.

Lol- Booty wouldn't fuck you for your years welfair salary! Booty is a cutie with a booty! stop hating! Booty has been a vip member on way bigger more important boards then Gh15's! everybody knows Booty on the boards. She could give a fuck if she got banned! shows how sensitive your mods and owner is! Now go shoot your morning shot of bunk kigtropina.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3718 on: December 19, 2012, 08:25:56 AM »
we should believe you the sugar water salesman

a pathetic ass kissing twink

Never sold a thing Fatmc. And you have no clue about the things you speak of ..as usual. Twink? Oh how you hurt my feelings you fatass toad.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3719 on: December 19, 2012, 08:27:12 AM »
Never sold a thing Fatmc. And you have no clue about the things you speak of ..as usual. Twink? Oh how you hurt my feelings you fatass toad.

hope you can back those big words up little man   :-*
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3720 on: December 19, 2012, 08:27:17 AM »
Lol- Booty wouldn't fuck you for your years welfair salary! Booty is a cutie with a booty! stop hating! Booty has been a vip member on way bigger more important boards then Gh15's! everybody knows Booty on the boards. She could give a fuck if she got banned! shows how sensitive your mods and owner is! Now go shoot your morning shot of bunk kigtropina.
I make more in a month in my practice than you make in a year selling drugs you pathetic loser. And booty..please..that is one nasty looking man :-*

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3721 on: December 19, 2012, 08:28:14 AM »
hope you can back those big words up little man   :-*
Bigger than you will ever be..except maybe in the stomach area lardbutt.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3722 on: December 19, 2012, 08:28:48 AM »
Bigger than you will ever be..except maybe in the stomach area lardbutt.

keep talking twinkles

see you soon  :)
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3723 on: December 19, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »
Wow. That was an epic retort.

All you know is what you are told.

You don't know half of what this story is really about.

You are just a messenger of hate and lies.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #3724 on: December 19, 2012, 08:29:10 AM »
Are you still popping the Vicodin?

No I am more hardcore then vicoden! oxycontin for time release pain control. Oxycodone Instant release for breathrough and xanax for night time insomnia.