Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464287 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3875 on: January 21, 2014, 12:43:43 AM »
Yes, I asked him that very question. I asked him while he was on legit kigs and raving about it constantly that if he has surpassed his competitive condition. He said he has. I then asked him why doesn't he return to the stage and get the trophy that always eluded him. I got no reply.

funny that

do you think its possible he might have been bending the truth a little
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3876 on: January 21, 2014, 01:00:45 AM »
funny that

do you think its possible he might have been bending the truth a little

I always believe that many of his claims was embellished with no small amount of hyperbole. But a lot of evidence is mounting that he is also a liar. Something that he always preached against and presumable fought against.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3877 on: January 21, 2014, 01:55:02 AM »
I always believe that many of his claims was embellished with no small amount of hyperbole. But a lot of evidence is mounting that he is also a liar. Something that he always preached against and presumable fought against.
you have finally seen the light
 Im proud of you pellius

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3878 on: January 21, 2014, 01:59:35 AM »
you have finally seen the light
 Im proud of you pellius

I reserve making a commitment until the final end game. I'm holding out hope against hope. No one likes to admit that they have been dupe for years. I do what I do because I believe in it. I don't want to believe in a lie.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3879 on: January 21, 2014, 02:46:39 AM »
I reserve making a commitment until the final end game. I'm holding out hope against hope. No one likes to admit that they have been dupe for years. I do what I do because I believe in it. I don't want to believe in a lie.

I just skipped through this thread again

you should try reading it more objectively

quite the e battle we had  :-*

T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3880 on: January 21, 2014, 03:26:45 AM »
I just skipped through this thread again

you should try reading it more objectively

quite the e battle we had  :-*

I still bear the emotional scars.  :)

Win or lose I always look back fondly on some of the epic battles I've had both here and irl.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3881 on: January 21, 2014, 06:03:27 AM »
Liar!!!Filt!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #3882 on: January 21, 2014, 07:26:29 AM »
atleast you can admit that...always something.

are you on gh now?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3883 on: January 21, 2014, 07:29:39 AM »
Ego: 1

Reality: 0

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3884 on: January 21, 2014, 08:07:36 AM »
Its over for you whether you like it or not bro, I know you want to hold on to this falls hope so let us give you and him the benefit of the doubt.

Let's say he is coming back better then ever, let's say he is the man and his site takes a good turn, you think you are welcome there.

Mark my words he will take it to you harder then anyone else, what you wrote here is enough for him to turn on you, ya I know you did not disrespect him or do anything like that but he does not look at it that way, for you even saying that it looks like certain lies are apparent you are a trader in his eyes.

Trust me the next time you communicate with him he will give you a HUGE FUCK YOU, just the way he is bro.

Here at getbig we know how you are just keeping it real, but he plays the  ''with me, or against me' card, there is no in between.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #3885 on: January 21, 2014, 08:46:44 AM »
Its over for you whether you like it or not bro, I know you want to hold on to this falls hope so let us give you and him the benefit of the doubt.

Let's say he is coming back better then ever, let's say he is the man and his site takes a good turn, you think you are welcome there.

Mark my words he will take it to you harder then anyone else, what you wrote here is enough for him to turn on you, ya I know you did not disrespect him or do anything like that but he does not look at it that way, for you even saying that it looks like certain lies are apparent you are a trader in his eyes.
Trust me the next time you communicate with him he will give you a HUGE FUCK YOU, just the way he is bro.

Here at getbig we know how you are just keeping it real, but he plays the  ''with me, or against me' card, there is no in between.
couldnt have said ut better myself (and im 100% sure i wiuldnt spelled it better tolol ) but this is the truth. He has a ego that is  so big so he wont be taking it lightly at anyone who even doubted him. You are fucked when it comes to gh15 pellius

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3886 on: January 21, 2014, 11:02:07 AM »
couldnt have said ut better myself (and im 100% sure i wiuldnt spelled it better tolol ) but this is the truth. He has a ego that is  so big so he wont be taking it lightly at anyone who even doubted him. You are fucked when it comes to gh15 pellius

gh15 and I butted heads many times. He gave me a lot of leeway because I've been with him since day one and he knows that I am sincere in what I believe, always strive to do what's right, and wanted what I thought was best for both him and the board even though we often differed wildly in that regard. He was the one that overturned my ban by Lean. Something that he has never done before because he always said that he didn't want to interfere with the mods in that regard. He did in my case and he did it against his right hand man, Lean. I know that wasn't easy for him and I'm sure Lean didn't appreciate that. After all Lean had done for gh15 to have gh15 do that to him must have been a slap in the face and especially insulting as Lean and myself, though we shared mutual respect, were constantly at odds.

This is part of gh15's opening speech. It was just sent to me by one of my own elves.  :)

now palius...IF YOU FUCKIN THINK I WIL BANN PALIUS YOU GOT TO BE STRAIGHT OUT OF YOUR MIND ,, palius is a friend of mine the moment i ban him i better retire from gh15 because ill be a trator in my own damn heart ...yes my mods do bann people based on rules of the site...but i will not bann palius again an older fella a friend of mine that protected me with evry fuckin bone in his body and realy is a gh15er ..what the fuck will i bann him for? for standing by me for so many years? you got to be insane if you think i wil ban him and he can do whatever the fuck he wants ...if he feel like posting somewhere its his fuckin right to do ...there is no wrong with it ....he is very aware of how ripped.com is trust me on that

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3887 on: January 21, 2014, 11:08:59 AM »
to be fair you are sitting on the fence

so he doesnt have anything to be offended by

i hope if he wins you exhibit the same grace

i have given you since you came back  :)
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3888 on: January 21, 2014, 11:11:21 AM »
pellius

did you never feel weird that the bloke you put some much trust into never actually trusted you enough to tell you who he actually was? do you believe he is or was someone who had ever stepped on the Olympia stage? do you believe he has an in in government? do you believe he helped victor martinez?

because if you do you are nuts

if you don't you are calling him 'filth'

you can't really sit on the fence anymore can you?

his site got taken down easily.

dustin

« Reply #3889 on: January 21, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »
pellius, he only says that because you sit on the fence scratching your head wondering whether he's your buddy or not. Getbig has always been there for you. We call it like we see it, we don't sugar coat things and we don't blow smoke up your ass. Getbig is renowned for being brutally honest, and I can't believe you don't see how we're here for you and he is not. He's only barked at you and occasionally given you a compliment here and there.

You're the last credible person he has left that's willing to defend him. As I've stated a million times, I never lie. I always give credit where it's due, and I was a loyal gh15 disciple for years just like you. But after posting bigmc's family pictures and making so many crazy threats, I had to part ways because my values are not aligned with his. And they're so far out of alignment, I would be essentially lying to others by backing him. So, I had to defect. I had to do what I could to make things right and call him out on the things I don't agree on. But here you are, still trying to defend him at every opportunity. Don't defend him anymore. You can give him props for the good things he's done (because he has brought a lot of awareness to our community) but you do not need to defend him.

In case you don't understand the take-home message here - you do not have to defend him anymore. He has exposed himself, chased everyone away and isolated himself. Now there's nothing but him and a forum full of newbs that he'll continue to exploit and scream at all the time. None of us put up with that shit anymore and neither should you. You're better than that. No homo.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3890 on: January 21, 2014, 11:24:41 AM »
dustin is a good guy with rock solid principles

my respect went up for him 100 times

when we discussed the issues over there via pm
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3891 on: January 21, 2014, 11:25:35 AM »
pellius

did you never feel weird that the bloke you put some much trust into never actually trusted you enough to tell you who he actually was? do you believe he is or was someone who had ever stepped on the Olympia stage? do you believe he has an in in government? do you believe he helped victor martinez?

because if you do you are nuts

if you don't you are calling him 'filth'

you can't really sit on the fence anymore can you?

his site got taken down easily.

No, I never thought it was weird. It was very obvious to me why he wanted to remain anonymous. Same like the alleged pro UCP on Arnold's board wanted to remain anonymous. Same as CageFreak, another alleged pro giving the inside scoop wants to remain anonymous. Same as the fella here, BeefHeavyweight or something like that, that also claims to have inside knowledge that people here follow so closely and believe even though they have no idea who he is. If you can't see that then you're nuts.

So we're both a couple of nuts in each others eyes. I can live with that. Can you?

I have a far better insight into how his board was taken down and by whom (Valiant didn't hack his board herself) than yourself so no need to comment on that to me and what it took to bring his board down.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3892 on: January 21, 2014, 11:52:31 AM »
pellius, he only says that because you sit on the fence scratching your head wondering whether he's your buddy or not. Getbig has always been there for you. We call it like we see it, we don't sugar coat things and we don't blow smoke up your ass. Getbig is renowned for being brutally honest, and I can't believe you don't see how we're here for you and he is not. He's only barked at you and occasionally given you a compliment here and there.

You're the last credible person he has left that's willing to defend him. As I've stated a million times, I never lie. I always give credit where it's due, and I was a loyal gh15 disciple for years just like you. But after posting bigmc's family pictures and making so many crazy threats, I had to part ways because my values are not aligned with his. And they're so far out of alignment, I would be essentially lying to others by backing him. So, I had to defect. I had to do what I could to make things right and call him out on the things I don't agree on. But here you are, still trying to defend him at every opportunity. Don't defend him anymore. You can give him props for the good things he's done (because he has brought a lot of awareness to our community) but you do not need to defend him.

In case you don't understand the take-home message here - you do not have to defend him anymore. He has exposed himself, chased everyone away and isolated himself. Now there's nothing but him and a forum full of newbs that he'll continue to exploit and scream at all the time. None of us put up with that shit anymore and neither should you. You're better than that. No homo.

I've made it abundantly clear here some of the misgivings I've had with gh15. There's no one I agree with 100% not even Jesus Christ. People continually harp on the threats and pictures completely ignoring how routine it is done here. How GetBig set the standard for going after people in real life and exposing every detail of their personal life.  Remember Booty, Dave, MooseJay, Pumpster, Suckymuscle, Groink..., the list is endless. OMR in another thread just threatened to shoot Alex and murder him. The very thing that he claims to most abhor. All that is over looked and swept under the rug until it happens to you.

Just as I've been very open with my disagreements with gh15 I will always be the first to defend him when lies are spread about him. Lies that I know are not true because I have verifiable proof and was there when it was happening. The lie that he was the one behind the kigs scam and personally profited from it. Something that I proved in this very thread with PMs from -b- and bboy. Both of whom get a pass on this board except by WhiteWidow of all people. The lie that bikinislut just recently tried to promote that the donations went to gh15 instead of the people it was suppose to go to. Speaking like she was in the know and so damn fucking sure of herself. Bikinislut claimed that those people were all gh15 all along. People like Bigher who was a member of this board independent of gh15 and that people know in real life. Even AlphaMaleDawg said that he knows Bigher in person and that they use to train at the same gym and Bigher told him face to face that he received the donations and actually had to put a stop to it because the money just came rolling in. People like bikinislut think nothing about telling a bald face lies. Speaking on matters she knows nothing about. That's when I step in.

I know for some reason it seems important to this board to have me come out openly and unequivocally and bash gh15. I know people think I'm a sheep and nut hugger and naive and all those things. But I decided long ago that I wasn't put on this earth to please and appease other people. To win their approval. To be popular. The true test of one's conviction and character is how they hold up when everyone is against them. But I never forget that at the end of the day I am the one who has to look at himself in the mirror. And at the end of my life I am the one who has to look into the eyes of God.

“Atticus, you must be wrong…”
“How’s that?”
“Well, most folks seem to think they’re right and you’re wrong…”
“They’re certainly entitled to think that, and they’re entitled to full respect for their opinions,” said Atticus, “but before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.”

-- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mocking Bird

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3893 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:03 AM »
how do you explain this from gh 15 between scam one and 2  ???

friend i BEG COMPANY TO LET ME TEST IT TURENED OUT TO BE HIGHLY 192 BALONIE THEN THEY CHANGE TO 191AA. RIGHT NOW MANY GOOD THINGDS ARE IN THE WORKS WITH THE KAMI CREW AND KUBLAI! PLUS IF WE CAN PULL OFF ANOTHER MONEY MAKER I WILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY SITE WHERE TRUTH WILL B E TOLD! EVERYONE WITH AGENDA WILL BE OIUTED. DANTE AND SON BETTER WATCH THER ASS! THEY THREATEN gh15 TO LONG AND RON HERRIS AND MIKE ARNOLD WILL ALL GET FCKED I  ASS. I JUST WANT HUUMAN GRADE HGH FOR NOT JUST MY ELKS BUT FOR EVERY BODYBUILDER., I WANT EVEN CENTAFANIS ON EVERRY FCKING BLOCK! YOU GET IT? YOU ARE REP AND HAV AGENDA!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=12769;sa=showPosts;start=25
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3894 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:18 AM »
Rearended Mental avoiding getbig like the plague.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3895 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:12 PM »
the difference for me pellius is this

beefy hw
cage
undercover pro

aren't pushing a product and encouraging people to buy it above all others
and claiming they are the only gatekeeper to this secret
then it all goes tits up

then they repeat it again

they also never asked for money for peoples dogs etc etc etc

there is defo a difference

they also aren't taking kickbacks from sources to advertise on their boards

surely you can see the difference

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3896 on: January 21, 2014, 12:26:27 PM »
OMR in another thread just threatened to shoot Alex and murder him. The very thing that he claims to most abhor. All that is over looked and swept under the rug until it happens to you.

I can not believe that of all people you would take that statement completely out of context.

Did I, for no reason, decide to threaten Alex? No.

Did Alex not call me out? Yes.

Did Alex not make it known that his buddy Josh (no doubt under the control of Alex) would be going after my personal information, family, workplace and everything else that falls in between? Yes.

Did I not then respond by stating that if he brings this problem to my doorstep (as he did by publicly calling me out on Getbig, yet being a coward that hides behind those who are not mentally capable of deciding for themselves), I would then make it a real problem for him (i.e. end his fat ass once and for all)? Yes.

In other words, cause and effect... Alex decides to call me out and place me on Josh's radar for hunting purposes and I, in turn, make it a real deal for him to consider.

I never have posted anyone's personal information. I have never provoked anyone that has not threatened to either kill me and/or come after me themselves. I have never posted a ransom for anyone's life. I have never posted pictures of innocent people and their children as targets.

Seriously man, have some integrity and realize that if you want to stand for "the truth" and what is "good" you are going about it the WRONG way.

You are a nice person, but you are seriously buying into gh15's propaganda and downing loads of cyanide with a small amount of fruit juice sprinkled over it.

Open your eyes man...

"1"

P.S. Below I will re-post something I mentioned in another thread about your truth-leader..

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3897 on: January 21, 2014, 12:26:56 PM »
I have some things that belong in this thread. I  will leave them here.
Read the words of this mangy flea bitten scumbag - this is a GOD of something?  Lowest of the low.  Anyone willingly associated with this type of action should be so judged.
Hey, maybe LE doesnt have his website, maybe he's just a disgusting pathetic loser whose words will forever be seen as garbage by anyone with integrity

INFAMI The Lion is Judas.

(These are too large to attach.)

I am sorry gentlemen, but after viewing these pictures and reading into the details of the posts made within, there is absolutely no way that anyone can justify gh15 as "standing for the truth" or "being on the side of good".

The guy hides behind an anonymous gimmick, plots to harm members from another site and posts up ransom in order to get a few of his naive members to possibly bite and go about inflicting some harm upon the lives of random strangers. This is called criminal activity and is in no way viewed as right by anyone.

By being part of that site, you can no longer differentiate yourself from the actions that take place there. You are not different based on your own private belief system. Instead, by being there, you are openly showing allegiance to what this entity stands for. You are effectively making yourself an accomplice to the crimes against humanity that this piece of shit coward subscribes to.

It's as ridiculous as stating that you side with a mass murderer, because aside from the killing of hundreds of innocent adults and children, he does have many good attributes about him that can't go unnoticed.

For those of you that will suggest that gh15 was all talk and that none of his threats came to fruition, don't lie to yourselves. Random strangers went to Dustin's gym, in order to complete the mission given by gh15. If it wasn't because of the fact that they were a pair of fucking pansies unable to even kill time, who knows where Dustin would be today.

Really guys, this is just fucking pathetic....

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3898 on: January 21, 2014, 12:53:14 PM »
Moral of the story is that anything gh15 preaches about hormones and the great evil that are supplements, pales in comparison to the harm he aims to do to random strangers.

You can't possibly expect anyone to believe that because you disagree with the bad parts (threatening strangers and their families, posting up pictures of kids, addresses etc.), that the rest of the bullshit he spits out justifies any form of defending.

There were a number of good guys on that site that have now migrated here. Guys like dustin, wez, alphamaledawg, johnnynoname and Wes are all examples of good people that have come to their senses and decided on their own that gh15's Koolaid was not worth selling their integrity, morals and pride for.

Pellius is a good man. We've spoken many times about these issues and while he has a very good moral base, the one thing I disagree with is his continual backing of a criminal.

I could care less about whether or not he was involved in some fucking kigs scam. What I think is downright disgusting is how he targets random strangers and places a ransom on their heads. I care about how he willingly posts pictures of innocent children and puts harm in their way by promising free Growth Hormone for a year to any DRUG ADDICT that is willing to take the bait.

If that is what any of you want to follow and believe in, then so be it. Just realize that it speaks volumes about your own morals.

"1"

P.S. Remember that all of his followers are there simply because he has put together a fucking source board. In other words, he is a drug facilitator. He puts DRUG ADDICTS in contact with DRUG DEALERS that can give them their next fix.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3899 on: January 21, 2014, 01:11:33 PM »
how do you explain this from gh 15 between scam one and 2  ???

friend i BEG COMPANY TO LET ME TEST IT TURENED OUT TO BE HIGHLY 192 BALONIE THEN THEY CHANGE TO 191AA. RIGHT NOW MANY GOOD THINGDS ARE IN THE WORKS WITH THE KAMI CREW AND KUBLAI! PLUS IF WE CAN PULL OFF ANOTHER MONEY MAKER I WILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY SITE WHERE TRUTH WILL B E TOLD! EVERYONE WITH AGENDA WILL BE OIUTED. DANTE AND SON BETTER WATCH THER ASS! THEY THREATEN gh15 TO LONG AND RON HERRIS AND MIKE ARNOLD WILL ALL GET FCKED I  ASS. I JUST WANT HUUMAN GRADE HGH FOR NOT JUST MY ELKS BUT FOR EVERY BODYBUILDER., I WANT EVEN CENTAFANIS ON EVERRY FCKING BLOCK! YOU GET IT? YOU ARE REP AND HAV AGENDA!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=12769;sa=showPosts;start=25

Don't see the connection. How does prove he was in on the kigs scam. How come everyone simply ignores the role that Kublai, Kamikaze, -b- and whore bboy played in the scam. Provable evidence they were directly involved and profited from it. Nobody has been willing to explain them and why they are simply over looked and given a pass. Only WhiteWidow, a confirmed drug dealer, acknowledges the role whore bboy played in the scam. 

But it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is to get gh15. I've already gone over this in this thread ad nauseum. Nothing I say on this subject will matter. The anti-gh15 agenda is clear. Nothing will change that. So it's pointless for me to further comment on the matter.