Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464333 times)

dustin

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3900 on: January 21, 2014, 01:15:58 PM »
Don't see the connection. How does prove he was in on the kigs scam. How come everyone simply ignores the role that Kublai, Kamikaze, -b- and whore bboy played in the scam. Provable evidence they were directly involved and profited from it. Nobody has been willing to explain them and why they are simply over looked and given a pass. Only WhiteWidow, a confirmed drug dealer, acknowledges the role whore bboy played in the scam. 

But it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is to get gh15. I've already gone over this in this thread ad nauseum. Nothing I say on this subject will matter. The anti-gh15 agenda is clear. Nothing will change that. So it's pointless for me to further comment on the matter.

No one has an agenda here. We have nothing to gain. There's only 1 person who has something to gain. And guess who that person it?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3901 on: January 21, 2014, 01:16:40 PM »
Not surprisingly, a lot of investigation has recently been done on narrowing down the identity (identities) of gh15. Done by real profession hackers that do this for a living. Going through his entire post history and the post history of others that were posting under names that were suspected of being gh15 including all the various boards and IPs that were used. They have narrowed it down some. There are some that believe they got it exactly. But none of the suspects point to Special Ed, Alex, Nasser, Dennis James or BlockHead.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3902 on: January 21, 2014, 01:19:11 PM »
No one has an agenda here. We have nothing to gain. There's only 1 person who has something to gain. And guess who that person it?

Everyone here has something to gain. On one side, to be vindicated and to see someone they hate go down in flames. On the other side, to be vindicated and to prove that gh15 is the true savior of the bodybuilding cult.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3903 on: January 21, 2014, 01:34:00 PM »
Everyone here has something to gain. On one side, to be vindicated and to see someone they hate go down in flames. On the other side, to be vindicated and to prove that gh15 is the true savior of the bodybuilding cult.
You use this 'anti-gh15'' as if there is no reason for people to be anti-gh15, the truth is anyone coming on here claiming a top spot at the O would be crucified, especially if he did not and will not take a stupid picture of a pro card to prove it, also anyone preaching kigs as the HOLY GRAIL during the scam would also be crucified. Also anyone putting up or promoting the pics of kids up on a site to be use against someone is a POS and also would be crucify.

so your anti-gh15 wild card does not work bro, the bottom line nobody has an agenda or anything tangible to gain other then a person who deserves to be crucified for said actions will be down played, how can this be argued. Flip it the way you want, throw a name on it ''anti gh15 agenda" whatever but the facts remain he makes money off a site = real agenda, we do not have an agenda, we operate on a playing field of ''your actions deserve consequences'' nothing more

dustin

« Reply #3904 on: January 21, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »

Okay, let me rephrase that. Only one person we know of is here to make monetary gains.

The noble thing to have done was to say "hey, a lot of people got fucked out of a lot of money. Lets take our business elsewhere and forget this brand name". But to everyone's amazement, including my own, he started pushing Kigs harder than ever before. Please don't tell me that this didn't throw up a shitton of red flags.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3905 on: January 21, 2014, 01:40:55 PM »
Okay, let me rephrase that. Only one person we know of is here to make monetary gains.

The noble thing to have done was to say "hey, a lot of people got fucked out of a lot of money. Lets take our business elsewhere and forget this brand name". But to everyone's amazement, including my own, he started pushing Kigs harder than ever before. Please don't tell me that this didn't throw up a shitton of red flags.
everyone here knows exactly what you meant, Peliius's argument is equivilent to saying we a have a ''anti-shizzo'' agenda as well cause a lot of people want him out of here and attack him, that is a ridiculous position.

Actually I do not mind shizzo, so that example was not about me but you know what i mean  ;)

So Dustin, you did not have to rephrase that, we know what's up, everyone does.

dustin

« Reply #3906 on: January 21, 2014, 01:47:39 PM »
everyone here knows exactly what you meant, Peliius's argument is equivilent to saying we a have a ''anti-shizzo'' agenda as well cause a lot of people want him out of here and attack him, that is a ridiculous position.

Actually I do not mind shizzo, so that example was not about me but you know what i mean  ;)

Thanks, man. I guess I just don't want to believe the state of affairs. I like pellius, but I just don't get why he still backs gh15. I guess it's a lost cause.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3907 on: January 21, 2014, 01:50:37 PM »
You use this 'anti-gh15'' as if there is no reason for people to be anti-gh15, the truth is anyone coming on here claiming a top spot at the O would be crucified, especially if he did not and will not take a stupid picture of a pro card to prove it, also anyone preaching kigs as the HOLY GRAIL during the scam would also be crucified. Also anyone putting up or promoting the pics of kids up on a site to be use against someone is a POS and also would be crucify.

so your anti-gh15 wild card does not work bro, the bottom line nobody has an agenda or anything tangible to gain other then a person who deserves to be crucified for said actions will be down played, how can this be argued. Flip it the way you want, throw a name on it ''anti gh15 agenda" whatever but the facts remain he makes money off a site = real agenda, we do not have an agenda, we operate on a playing field of ''your actions deserve consequences'' nothing more

I never commented on the justification of one's agenda or motivation. That I understand. But justified or not, the bias, i.e., agenda, exists. The proof once again is that total disregard and ignoring the verifiable roles those that actually was behind and profited on the kigs scam. And the total disregard and ignoring how it was GetBig that wrote the book on exposing personal lives and threatening then and actually terrorizing people and their families in real life.

dustin

« Reply #3908 on: January 21, 2014, 01:54:09 PM »
I never commented on the justification of one's agenda or motivation. That I understand. But justified or not, the bias, i.e., agenda, exists. The proof once again is that total disregard and ignoring the verifiable roles those that actually was behind and profited on the kigs scam. And the total disregard and ignoring how it was GetBig that wrote the book on exposing personal lives and threatening then and actually terrorizing people and their families in real life.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't know why you come on here and split hairs because no one cares about the Kigs shit or any of the minutiae. A bunch of people, maybe gh15 and maybe not, ripped off a ton of people. That much we do know and that much is all we'll ever know. All the small details don't mean fuck all.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3909 on: January 21, 2014, 01:54:35 PM »
Thanks, man. I guess I just don't want to believe the state of affairs. I like pellius, but I just don't get why he still backs gh15. I guess it's a lost cause.
I like him to but if he is willing to go back after seeing what we are all seeing, the post OMR just brought over and outlined how ''free kiTs were offered to hurt a family' and saying that pic (of the child must stay up), if he is willing after that to go back, sorry to say this but he has ''NO CLASS: and will not recieve respect here anymore.

Seriously Pellius get a fucken grip, the man left the picture of the kid up, you support that? he said harm someone's family for free kits, you support that. That is fucken low man, I am sicken that you would be willing to go back there after that SICKENED.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3910 on: January 21, 2014, 01:54:57 PM »

Yes, a lot of people did get fucked out of a lot of money and they should forget the name of Kublai, Kamikaze, -b- and whore bboy. gh15 has always pushed products and people that he thought we're putting out good products such as Sandra, Karius, Ret (until the last few years). Are you telling me that he profited from promoting their products? Strango was a source long before gh15 and partly due to gh15 was doing very well before there was even a gh15 board.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3911 on: January 21, 2014, 01:59:04 PM »

This board does have an anti-shizzo agenda. How can you deny it? They do because of how he is perceived. You, personally, do not. That's fine. That's doesn't bother me.

This board does have an anti-gh15 agenda. How can you deny it? They do because of how he is perceived. I, personally, do not. That seems to bother many. The tide has turned markedly in my mind but that doesn't mean I'm going to allow lies to be told about him. My agenda is finding out the truth.

dustin

« Reply #3912 on: January 21, 2014, 02:00:50 PM »
Yes, a lot of people did get fucked out of a lot of money and they should forget the name of Kublai, Kamikaze, -b- and whore bboy. gh15 has always pushed products and people that he thought we're putting out good products such as Sandra, Karius, Ret (until the last few years). Are you telling me that he profited from promoting their products? Strango was a source long before gh15 and partly due to gh15 was doing very well before there was even a gh15 board.  

No one's forgotten those names. Those facts have already been established. But who was the driving force behind all of the hype? Who screamed louder than anyone else and created a million threads about it? I'm not saying he's responsible or getting a cut, but it sure is fishy how he freaked out and excommunicated anyone who even mentioned anything remotely negative about Kigs.

You have a photographic memory and I know that you remember. 90% of all the sub forums had the first page plastered with Sticky threads promoting Kigs. I remember every day I'd log on, scroll down more than half the page and only then would I see the first new thread on the board. I never banned anyone or edited posts. But I watched as people got publicly flogged so many times on that board. No one dared to say anything that would upset the dear leader. They were all too afraid. And the ones that did were immediately banned.

Don't play silly. You can see why there's so much suspicion. When I called for less excitement over the Kigs until we heard more, I was just screamed at and told that top secret elfs were investigating, that I'm a know-nothing, that I'm suspicious, etc. All that, just because I wouldn't join the hype train.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3913 on: January 21, 2014, 02:01:07 PM »
Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't know why you come on here and split hairs because no one cares about the Kigs shit or any of the minutiae. A bunch of people, maybe gh15 and maybe not, ripped off a ton of people. That much we do know and that much is all we'll ever know. All the small details don't mean fuck all.

If you take note, I never bring up the subject of gh15 myself. I only respond when others do. If no one cares then why do people keep bringing it up?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3914 on: January 21, 2014, 02:02:18 PM »
This board does have an anti-shizzo agenda. How can you deny it? They do because of how he is perceived. You, personally, do not. That's fine. That's doesn't bother me.

This board does have an anti-gh15 agenda. How can you deny it? They do because of how he is perceived. I, personally, do not. That seems to bother many. The tide has turned markedly in my mind but that doesn't mean I'm going to allow lies to be told about him. My agenda is finding out the truth.
YOU ARE CLAIMING to keep it real, how is blaming OMR for death threats keeping it real, this not only taking it out of contents but cleverly manipulating the truth to win on a forum. You know full well OMR said if you come near my family I will end you, you just found it convenient to leave the first part out right?

Come on bro, you play the same game most here do, you just think you are clever at it.

dustin

« Reply #3915 on: January 21, 2014, 02:02:35 PM »
If you take note, I never bring up the subject of gh15 myself. I only respond when others do. If no one cares then why do people keep bringing it up?

Because the site's relaunched and apparently all the personal vendettas are still fresh in his mind. Once my shit's gone I'm done with it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3916 on: January 21, 2014, 02:04:35 PM »
People care, people care about Herold Camping and his prediction of the end of the world, that does not mean the one being talked about is ''the man'' cause he is being talked about, as you can see by Herold Camping that any fool can be the center of attention, it means nothing

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3917 on: January 21, 2014, 02:06:24 PM »
I like him to but if he is willing to go back after seeing what we are all seeing, the post OMR just brought over and outlined how ''free kiTs were offered to hurt a family' and saying that pic (of the child must stay up), if he is willing after that to go back, sorry to say this but he has ''NO CLASS: and will not recieve respect here anymore.

Seriously Pellius get a fucken grip, the man left the picture of the kid up, you support that? he said harm someone's family for free kits, you support that. That is fucken low man, I am sicken that you would be willing to go back there after that SICKENED.

No I don't support that. That screen cap should have made it clear. Dustin continued on the board even after he was relieved of him mod position. Even thanked gh15 for demoding him. I also don't support OMR threatening to shoot Alex to death. Do you?

I regret that my actions and beliefs actually has an effect on your health. I didn't realize I carried so much influence over you. And I'm not sure if you are the one to speak for the board in regard to what kind of respect, or lack thereof, I get here.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3918 on: January 21, 2014, 02:13:25 PM »
No I don't support that. That screen cap should have made it clear. Dustin continued on the board even after he was relieved of him mod position. Even thanked gh15 for demoding him. I also don't support OMR threatening to shoot Alex to death. Do you?

I regret that my actions and beliefs actually has an effect on your health. I didn't realize I carried so much influence over you. And I'm not sure if you are the one to speak for the board in regard to what kind of respect, or lack thereof, I get here.
well you do carry influence over me an so does every respected member on here with class, however unlike you I do not try and be politically correct all the time, I can admit that someone on here effects me.

And yes I am one to speak of on what kind of respect you get around here.

You condone the behaviour of what was written on that page plain and simple and you will not get any respect on here for that reason alone. this is low class and very disrespectful for getbig and its members.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3919 on: January 21, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »
No one's forgotten those names. Those facts have already been established. But who was the driving force behind all of the hype? Who screamed louder than anyone else and created a million threads about it? I'm not saying he's responsible or getting a cut, but it sure is fishy how he freaked out and excommunicated anyone who even mentioned anything remotely negative about Kigs.

You have a photographic memory and I know that you remember. 90% of all the sub forums had the first page plastered with Sticky threads promoting Kigs. I remember every day I'd log on, scroll down more than half the page and only then would I see the first new thread on the board. I never banned anyone or edited posts. But I watched as people got publicly flogged so many times on that board. No one dared to say anything that would upset the dear leader. They were all too afraid. And the ones that did were immediately banned.

Don't play silly. You can see why there's so much suspicion. When I called for less excitement over the Kigs until we heard more, I was just screamed at and told that top secret elfs were investigating, that I'm a know-nothing, that I'm suspicious, etc. All that, just because I wouldn't join the hype train.

I've been called many things, but "silly" was never one of them. I had fought continuously with gh15 about how he persecuted anybody that talked bad about kigs and just assuming they had an agenda or were drug dealers themselves. I pointed to the slinpimp incident where he looked foolish by attacking slinpimp when it turned out slin was right. It was no secret that the majority of the board was sick to death of his kig talk. I already pointed that out numerous times. It was just another example of how he was losing credibility. I warned him about this. He didn't listen nor did he care. He felt he could do anything he wanted to. Now look what happened. Everyone here should be celebrating. They have been vindicated. No matter how this ends: does he disappear forever or is he allowed to stay up he will never be the same. I don't understand why some are so preoccupied with my position. Yes, I am sitting on the fence. I have a long history with gh15. I did consider him a friend. I'm not as quick to stab someone in the back. I was the same way with -b- and whore bboy. While everyone was crucifying him I went on his board to hear it from him first hand. I was called a traitor for that. Everyone should just understand that I don't answer to you or anyone else. I answer to my conscious and to my God.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3920 on: January 21, 2014, 02:23:23 PM »
YOU ARE CLAIMING to keep it real, how is blaming OMR for death threats keeping it real, this not only taking it out of contents but cleverly manipulating the truth to win on a forum. You know full well OMR said if you come near my family I will end you, you just found it convenient to leave the first part out right?

Come on bro, you play the same game most here do, you just think you are clever at it.

Actually I didn't think it was necessary. OK, I leave that part in. OMR threatened to kill Alex if he came near his family. Alex investigated Squad and was behind him being exposed because Squad insulted his wife. gh15 offer free gh kits for personal information on bigmc for spreading lies about him.

"shrugs shoulders"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3921 on: January 21, 2014, 02:24:56 PM »
Because the site's relaunched and apparently all the personal vendettas are still fresh in his mind. Once my shit's gone I'm done with it.

How do you know it's up? I haven't been on the board. Have you? Those that have been on his board told me it's all down. gh15 himself said he took it down and to save face he said he did it just to be nice.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3922 on: January 21, 2014, 02:27:28 PM »
Actually I didn't think it was necessary. OK, I leave that part in. OMR threatened to kill Alex if he came near his family. Alex investigated Squad and was behind him being exposed because Squad insulted his wife. gh15 offer free gh kits for personal information on bigmc for spreading lies about him.

"shrugs shoulders"
you think you are clever? who the fuck do you think you are talking to?, a fucken 8 year old?, play dumb else where brother. You know full well talking about someone in a bad manner is not the same as a coming after someones family, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3923 on: January 21, 2014, 02:29:55 PM »
People care, people care about Herold Camping and his prediction of the end of the world, that does not mean the one being talked about is ''the man'' cause he is being talked about, as you can see by Herold Camping that any fool can be the center of attention, it means nothing

You are very quick to presume to speak for others. I don't care about Herold Camping and I doubt the majority of this board, or the world, does either.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3924 on: January 21, 2014, 02:31:32 PM »
Don't see the connection. How does prove he was in on the kigs scam. How come everyone simply ignores the role that Kublai, Kamikaze, -b- and whore bboy played in the scam. Provable evidence they were directly involved and profited from it. Nobody has been willing to explain them and why they are simply over looked and given a pass. Only WhiteWidow, a confirmed drug dealer, acknowledges the role whore bboy played in the scam. 

But it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is to get gh15. I've already gone over this in this thread ad nauseum. Nothing I say on this subject will matter. The anti-gh15 agenda is clear. Nothing will change that. So it's pointless for me to further comment on the matter.

he admits in that post he has made financial gain

which you have always claimed he doesnt

stop being so stubborn and open your eyes ffs
T