Author Topic: Posted on another board.. trying to get diff. oppinions  (Read 872 times)

BostoN SnaSa

• Getbig II
Posted on another board.. trying to get diff. oppinions
« on: October 20, 2010, 08:02:02 PM »
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a few different powders. I've had them for quite a while, probably over a year. They've been sitting in my closet sealed in an empty jar of protein. The pictures I got are what they looked like when i first got them.
The TE was a hard waxy consistency that melted to a clearish offwhite liquid when pressed in between my fingers.
The Deca was a yellowish goo that melted immediately upon touch.
The TP was a fine white powder with shiny specs.
The NPP was a fine white powder that would turn into hard clumps of powder if i set it down for a while.

It's been a while and I am interested in finally making this up so I took the powders out of the closet for the first time in a while and the TE melted into a clearish offwhitish liquidy goo and the Deca melted into a dark yellowy sticky liquid I am guessing due to the high temperatures this summer. The Prop and NPP are still the same condition basically. It sucks though cause some of the TE and Deca leaked out and I lost some. What I'm wondering is:

Has anyone had experience brewing powders that have been sitting around for a while?
Do the powders lose potency after being stored for this long?
Was the TE and Deca ruined after they melted?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: Posted on another board.. trying to get diff. oppinions
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 09:01:32 PM »
tbombz this has Got Your name all over It

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »
I think posting all those powder pics is completely insane....LEO are everywhere

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 11:50:29 AM »
please send to...........