Author Topic: inj site soreness  (Read 875 times)

Harry Guddick

• Getbig I
inj site soreness
« on: October 27, 2010, 06:39:49 AM »
Ive been taking winny ed in the quads for about 3 weeks now. everything was great until about 3 days ago they started to feel sore n the inj sites got very swollen (both legs). for the last two days my quads have been soo sore n swollen that i cant even walk up n down stairs without the handrails.

this is my first exp with winny, dnt know if this is normal or not. ive done test before a few times n never experienced anything like this. well needless to say that i am going to have to discontinue using it until i can figure out whats up. any feedback guys?

thanks
Harry...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: inj site soreness
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 08:22:12 AM »
What brand are you using?

Harry Guddick

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »
winstrol 100 stanozolol Pharmatech labs 100mg/ml 50mg ed

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 11:50:05 AM »
Just rotate injection spots...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
Ive been taking winny ed in the quads for about 3 weeks now. everything was great until about 3 days ago they started to feel sore n the inj sites got very swollen (both legs). for the last two days my quads have been soo sore n swollen that i cant even walk up n down stairs without the handrails.

this is my first exp with winny, dnt know if this is normal or not. ive done test before a few times n never experienced anything like this. well needless to say that i am going to have to discontinue using it until i can figure out whats up. any feedback guys?

thanks
Harry...
most people dont like injecting quads becuase of the many veins there also maybe you should drink the winny instead anything suspended in water have a higher chance of infection due to the higher bact. count in the water plus water hurts more

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 06:58:56 PM »
most people dont like injecting quads becuase of the many veins there also maybe you should drink the winny instead anything suspended in water have a higher chance of infection due to the higher bact. count in the water plus water hurts more

Im finding that quads are so dense in muscle that its more painful thn a soft spot like delts.   The needle almost has to be pushed in with a little force....and then it takes forever to get a cc out of it......I hate quad pinning!    Gonna try upper hip/glute if i can turn around without cramping my abs and shit... :-\

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 07:49:56 AM »
be carefull, most abcesses stem from winny shots...........

ive never been able to get away with quad shots,, hips n arse do a make a much better pin cushion!