Author Topic: coming off and injuries  (Read 872 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
coming off and injuries
« on: March 02, 2011, 10:55:33 AM »
this is becoming a bit factor in me just wanting to say fuck it and run gear all year round... usually i run a long cycle over the summer, and maybe a small one around crimbo time, but im finding im having such a hard time with joint pain and small tears/pulls once im clean again...

thought id totaly blown my pec last night, was relieved to find no bruising this morning, this never happens on cycle with me, only when im being healthy and having time off!

any of you lot suffer similarly?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: coming off and injuries
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 11:07:44 AM »
My situation is EXACTLY the same, when off everything hurts and it's a bitch to train heavy (only way i know) whether it's super heavy with medium reps or heavy with super-sets etc. But when i throw in even just a little bit of gear and i do mean little, all those annoying aches go away and even my mood is better... So maybe i should just stay on and on with lower doses and if need be BLAST for few weeks etc.

PS. All and all, your situation is shared by most who have lifted seriously for a good while.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »
Yes i get the same...i cant train too heavy like im on cycle thats for sure...

I have also noticed off cycle that i need to put more time in warming up before training.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:54:08 AM »
fuck being off, I stay on since this summer and I won'T go off ever

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »
I wish I had trained more intelligently and not as heavy or as frequent in the past.
It does nothing but shoot your joints and body later in life.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 12:17:28 PM »
i wish id never tried and gained in the window of opportunity after a show, take 2 weeks off or more would be my advices to anyone