Author Topic: Cheat Day?  (Read 28304 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Cheat Day?
« on: February 13, 2012, 08:29:36 AM »
How many of you have a cheat day?  And do you go crazy over on calories with candy, pizza, and total junk?  Or do you only go over by a small calculated amount with healthy food?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Cheat Day?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:40:41 AM »
sat or,sun i will have nice italian dinner bread,wine,macaroni,,,my mon chest workout will always be better with all those carbs full pump.i eat small things during some days carb wise like granola bars,or whole wheat crackes i mean thats not really cheat but extra junk carbs...i ,love pizza could eat it every day don't tho,,,

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »
I have too many cheat days......need to curtail that a bit.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »
sat or,sun i will have nice italian dinner bread,wine,macaroni,,,my mon chest workout will always be better with all those carbs full pump.i eat small things during some days carb wise like granola bars,or whole wheat crackes i mean thats not really cheat but extra junk carbs...i ,love pizza could eat it every day don't tho,,,

So do you go over your normal amount of calories then?  If so by how much roughly?  Or do you just eat about the same calories only with carbs and other foods?  Was curious, I haven't had a cheat day in a long time and this weekend sushi called.   8)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »

Me 2 this week.   Planned for one day then got roped into some dinner for work, some weekend activities, and crap ton of sushi last night,  so I had like 3 cheat days.   :o

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 09:03:05 AM »
So do you go over your normal amount of calories then?  If so by how much roughly?  Or do you just eat about the same calories only with carbs and other foods?  Was curious, I haven't had a cheat day in a long time and this weekend sushi called.   8)
sushi is decent tho and rich on protein/carbs,,sodium and rice is extra bit due to soy sauce,,,i never count cals ,,eyeball my meal portions exact some days and a lil loose others depending on training days/off days..

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 09:11:14 AM »
Oh yea sushi wasn't bad, but then we ate desert.  LOL  ;D  A huge old cream puff ruins any decent nutrition.  ha ha ha.    8) 

Thanks for the input.  I try to weigh or calculate what I eat 95% of the time (except a cheat day) because my eyeball is always waaayyy off.  "Yeah that looks like 4 oz", then I put it on the scale and it is like 12.   :o

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 09:14:27 AM »
Oh yea sushi wasn't bad, but then we ate desert.  LOL  ;D  A huge old cream puff ruins any decent nutrition.  ha ha ha.    8) 

Thanks for the input.  I try to weigh or calculate what I eat 95% of the time (except a cheat day) because my eyeball is always waaayyy off.  "Yeah that looks like 4 oz", then I put it on the scale and it is like 12.   :o
i did that its fun once to do that over course weeks or months to do it...count grms prot/carbs/measure fats once u get it down its easy,,,remember mirror not scale is friend,,,,use it...

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 12:37:13 PM »
LOL both are my friend because in the mirror I think "god your a beautiful hunk of flesh"  ha ha ha ha  :P  But the scale don't lie.   8)  Actually I tried eating over for a few days a week to see what would happen.  Went up a couple pounds and body fat % went up a few tenths too sooo basically I gain lard easy.   ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 01:19:15 PM »
LOL both are my friend because in the mirror I think "god your a beautiful hunk of flesh"  ha ha ha ha  :P  But the scale don't lie.   8)  Actually I tried eating over for a few days a week to see what would happen.  Went up a couple pounds and body fat % went up a few tenths too sooo basically I gain lard easy.   ;D
well then add 3rd option take cell pic transfer for yourself in computer and look it over to see where its all going....i found that very appealing and addicting lol,,esp when i threaded it here ...i was suprised and quite happy with where all this training/eating/dieting obsession really went.remember once u compete that's the benchmark of condition how the hell are u going to live up to it 365 for yrs and yrs u can't unless ecto all the way and even then a true 'ecto'wants to gain in the worse way,,,would trade cuts for size,,,balance we've discussed it jam on pm's u know what to do,,,,i am happy with 8 to 10 pct bf i could do it with little effort just daily intake stays same bump cal's if needed or during heavy training cycle.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »
Yeah your right I know what to do.  It is just slow and steady.  Would be nice to like wink and poof your there.  heh heh  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 01:57:52 PM »
Yeah your right I know what to do.  It is just slow and steady.  Would be nice to like wink and poof your there.  heh heh  ;D
it's practical and easy and the thing is natural gains stay always esp if ur locked in training/recovery/some basic supp's...the other way ur constantly battling the needle/egoand of course the 'i did great on this now lets turn it up,,,well imagine 10yrs of pinning and $$$,,time,health to be big for gym/shopping mall crowds...

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 11:29:56 AM »
Anybody else use cheat days?   ???  or cheat meals maybe?  ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 11:41:03 AM »
For me, its like this....

Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur = 1900cals

Thurs night cheat meal = (approx) 1200cals

Fri, sat = 1900 cals

Sun = 8000 cals....

I write down everything....I like to see if I can beat my last cheat day....and see how long it takes me to look good.  I am back lean by usually Tuesday afternoon.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 12:08:07 PM »
For me, its like this....

Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur = 1900cals

Thurs night cheat meal = (approx) 1200cals

Fri, sat = 1900 cals

Sun = 8000 cals....

I write down everything....I like to see if I can beat my last cheat day....and see how long it takes me to look good.  I am back lean by usually Tuesday afternoon.
COOL..

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 11:39:34 AM »
8000  :o that is allot of food.  I bet the aftermath is uhh... well we can stop thinking right there.  ha ha ha ha   Good luck!  Hope it works.   ;)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 10:56:20 PM »
my cheat day is epic, it's all out all day. Pizza, ice cream, hamburgers, cup cakes, candies, chocolate bars, coke, all that shit, no limits all day. I wait 10 days before my first cheat. I do it on sunday so my monday, tuesday workouts are always great when dieting. By friday it may be a bit harder but it's my easiest day in the gym (shoulder and tri's with light bi's.)
?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »
8000  :o that is allot of food.  I bet the aftermath is uhh... well we can stop thinking right there.  ha ha ha ha   Good luck!  Hope it works.   ;)

Aftermath....not really.  I take my Metamucil at night....nice easy shit in the morning.

This week I managed to eat a 13oz jar of nutella in 1:40......and later downed 2 McDoubles in 1:16......

Trying my hand at competitive eating.

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 02:43:06 PM »
mcdoubles go down like nothing especially if your drunk/high. I've been to mcdonals after a night of drinking and spent 25+ $ and eaten it in under 5 minutes when I could barely even walk by myself lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 08:45:36 PM »
mcdoubles go down like nothing especially if your drunk/high. I've been to mcdonals after a night of drinking and spent 25+ $ and eaten it in under 5 minutes when I could barely even walk by myself lol

I would love to see you eat 25 McDoubles in under 5 mins....watch furious pete do 8.5 big macs in 8 mins (I believe).....

Have to call ya out on that one....

this was my cheat day today:

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 09:39:31 PM »
That's one hell of of a cheat day.  But at least it is all calculated.  LOL  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2012, 07:05:55 AM »
That's one hell of of a cheat day.  But at least it is all calculated.  LOL  ;D
EPIC.....

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2012, 08:04:21 PM »
I try NJ ... I try..   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 04:39:33 AM »

I like 1 cheat snack a day.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 11:08:53 AM »
EPIC.....

I just wanted to see how much I put down.  I know I did nearly 10K this past sunday.  I think that was far too much.  Just didnt feel right at the end of the day.  I think about 8K is good enough.