Author Topic: Skinny Little Me! :(  (Read 36376 times)

SnTBaM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Skinny Little Me! :(
« on: November 30, 2005, 11:56:35 PM »
Basically, as I said in my first post here, I'm skinny as hell. Strong for my size, I think, but skinny. I'm weighing between 125-135lbs. Its been a while since I've been weighed. And I stand about 5'9 - 5'10.
If these pictures are blurry, I apologise, my webcam sucks, and if I take pictures in my mirror with my cell phone, it makes me look a little bigger then I actually am.

And for the most part, I've got chicken legs. They are strong...well my quads are, I can put 2 plates on a self-spotting squatter, on each side. But thats the most I've tried, kids in my class are like "LETS MAX OUT ON THE BENCH PRESS WITHOUT WARMING UP" So I mainly use dumbbells, or and another machine, along with pullups. Gym membership coming tommorow afternoon! :)

My lifts (although not very impressive)  are:

Bench Press: 175 5x
Squat 90lbs + Bar (dunno how much that bar weighs) 15x With 2 sets
Curls w/ dumbell: 30lbs (Most I've tried, I think I can do heavier a little less) 15x 5 sets (most of the time unless I get distracted)
Pullups/Chinups: 30x Set of 3 (I can do more, but I haven't tried) 
Leg Press Machine type thing: 150lbs (For some reason this hurts my back more then squatting so I don't do as much.)

Those are pretty much the only things I really can do at my school right now, mainly because we are limited on our weights and our time to lift, we get about..50minutes after roll and everything. Tommorow I'm signing up for the gym, and getting  a trainer.

- Waits for the laughs - 

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Skinny Little Me! :(
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 12:05:27 AM »
How old are you man?  Lifts look good.

No laughs here.  Keep working hard, and you'll get those results.  Lemme know if you have any questions.

Freak 8)

SnTBaM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 12:10:30 AM »
I just turned 17. On thanksgiving actually, lol.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 12:14:23 AM »
I just turned 17. On thanksgiving actually, lol.
Eat ALOT, lift, and have fun with it.

Freak :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 08:55:38 AM »
Basically, as I said in my first post here, I'm skinny as hell. Strong for my size, I think, but skinny. I'm weighing between 125-135lbs. Its been a while since I've been weighed. And I stand about 5'9 - 5'10.
If these pictures are blurry, I apologise, my webcam sucks, and if I take pictures in my mirror with my cell phone, it makes me look a little bigger then I actually am.

And for the most part, I've got chicken legs. They are strong...well my quads are, I can put 2 plates on a self-spotting squatter, on each side. But thats the most I've tried, kids in my class are like "LETS MAX OUT ON THE BENCH PRESS WITHOUT WARMING UP" So I mainly use dumbbells, or and another machine, along with pullups. Gym membership coming tommorow afternoon! :)

My lifts (although not very impressive)  are:

Bench Press: 175 5x
Squat 90lbs + Bar (dunno how much that bar weighs) 15x With 2 sets
Curls w/ dumbell: 30lbs (Most I've tried, I think I can do heavier a little less) 15x 5 sets (most of the time unless I get distracted)
Pullups/Chinups: 30x Set of 3 (I can do more, but I haven't tried) 
Leg Press Machine type thing: 150lbs (For some reason this hurts my back more then squatting so I don't do as much.)

Those are pretty much the only things I really can do at my school right now, mainly because we are limited on our weights and our time to lift, we get about..50minutes after roll and everything. Tommorow I'm signing up for the gym, and getting  a trainer.

- Waits for the laughs - 
...................i know this really good trainer      http://www.mikearvilla.com/

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 01:08:52 PM »
hahahahaha, this clown benches more than he squats or leg presses, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

testicles

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 01:16:02 PM »
you have an elegant figure ... why change it

SnTBaM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 03:36:05 PM »
hahahahaha, this clown benches more than he squats or leg presses, hahahaha.

Yea, I've had one or two injuries that still limits me lifting alot with my legs and back.

1st one is a knee cap that I shattered when I was 13 that still kills me alot.
2nd I hurt my back at state championships in wrestling last year, my spine is a little tweaked from it.

Squatting I should've made myself more clear on that. 90lbs each side + bar...so....215?

MUVIRSE: I eat alot, but most of it doesn't go anywhere, and its not because I have to or anything, its just because I'm hungry, lol. But yea, I work every party of my body hard, and I'll take what you said into consideration and probably do it.

Testicles: My elegant figure is cool, but I want to get BIGGER, hearing "OH MY GOD YOUR SO SKINNY" gets old real fast. Also, it'd be nice for sports.

ROBMEISTER

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 03:59:07 PM »
YOU LOOK LIKE I DID WHEN I WAS THAT AGE, ONLY U R TALLER.  DON'T WORRY , YOUNG JEDI! SOON, YOU WILL BE "WITH THE FORCE"!  KEEP EATING AND LIFTING, AND YOU'LL GET HUGE! (YOU ARE IN THE PRIME OF YOUR GROWTH HORMONE YEARS!) HOW'S YOUR APPETITE? 8)

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2005, 04:00:52 PM »
...................i know this really good trainer      http://www.mikearvilla.com/

I don't think even you could get that fat as you man

I mean your good, but not that good.
fk pigdunkbell

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 07:48:26 PM »
I don't think even you could get that fat as you man

I mean your good, but not that good.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 12:09:39 PM »
^
SnTBaM, this is exactly what you wanna avoid. A high body fat % and the lack of any muscle development other than the biceps is not a good look.

Like Muvirse said train every muscle and try to keep proportionate. Try to work around you current injuries and leave your ego outside the gym cause you wanna avoid more of them. Keep in mind that what matters most is how much you look like you can lift not how much you can.

You seem to have a tiny waist which will make your shoulders look bigger and give you an asthetic looking physique. I think you got potential but try to stay injury free from now on.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005, 12:45:10 PM »

Mike you look either lost or high.  I can't tell.....

Freak ???

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2005, 01:22:57 PM »
Mike you look either lost or high.  I can't tell.....

Freak ???

lol, actually he looks dazed and confused.  But I still think he's cute   ;D
:D Weee

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2005, 03:52:50 PM »

Well when you over the hill with a seasection scare the size of a donkeys cock, you really don't have choice but to think Mike "cute"!
fk pigdunkbell

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2005, 04:02:56 PM »
Well when you over the hill with a seasection scare the size of a donkeys cock, you really don't have choice but to think Mike "cute"!

First off fuck-face, it is called a Cesarean or C-Section.  And it's called a scar, not a scare fool.  And where did you get the idea that I had one exactly?

And of course only you would know what the size of a donkey's cock is seeing you suck on one every chance you can.

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 04:10:25 PM »
And of course only you would know what the size of a donkey's cock is seeing you suck on one every chance you can.

ha ha Now I know who you are!!!  You were the girl at the donkey show in Tiajuana!  lol I knew that was you, you look different with out the donkey penetration!  ;D
fk pigdunkbell

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 04:32:22 PM »
ha ha Now I know who you are!!!  You were the girl at the donkey show in Tiajuana!  lol I knew that was you, you look different with out the donkey penetration!  ;D

You are seriously deranged kiddo.   ::)

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 04:36:28 PM »
You are seriously deranged kiddo.   ::)

lol Do you have to drink before you have sex with Mike?
fk pigdunkbell

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 04:40:43 PM »
lol Do you have to drink before you have sex with Mike?
wtf is that supposed to mean ya fag fruit??
wtf are guys judging guys on there looks??!?!??!?!
come outta the closet jaybo................... ...................btw im a damm handsome alpha male

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 04:42:52 PM »
wtf is that supposed to mean ya fag fruit??
wtf are guys judging guys on there looks??!?!??!?!
come outta the closet jaybo................... ...................btw im a damm handsome alpha male

ha ha that means she has to get drunk to sleep with your ass, you insecure genius!
fk pigdunkbell

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 05:45:45 PM »
First off f**k-face, it is called a Cesarean or C-Section.  And it's called a scar, not a scare fool.  And where did you get the idea that I had one exactly?

OH SNAP YO!!!

MOS

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 06:02:09 PM »
^
SnTBaM, this is exactly what you wanna avoid. A high body fat % and the lack of any muscle development other than the biceps is not a good look.

your a douche bag. mike has some abs showing...and to me..if youhave any type of abs showing...your too lean for the offseason, and considering mike doesnt do showws, i personally think hes too lean.

your problem is you are little ass bitch who does tons of sit ups at night, and are mad because you arent big at all. please, start eating more, and start traaining heavy..youll get big, and youll get over this whole "if your obliques arent showing, your not inshape" deal. k, queer?

but dont go crazy with the whole traning heavy thing, ass...i would resemmend nothing over 100 pounds, anything over that and youll probably pull or tear one of your small muscles.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 06:08:48 PM »
You think thats cute?

Freak :-\

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 06:11:24 PM »
considering mike doesnt do showws, i personally think hes too lean.

You must be the drug dealer supplying Mike with his great ideas, you slow goofball!
fk pigdunkbell