Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 43762 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
I've something to put on weight for at short notice. Do ya reckon a fella can gain 15lbs in 3-4 weeks on a gram of test prop a week, 700-800 EQ and 40mg dbol with a bit of GH? Probably be at least half water but possible I'd say...never tried it but about to

(MAKING A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THIS)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
WHAT OTHER DRUGS YOU USING?

the good drugs,,

Using nothing else. No reason to lie and it's not really that hard to believe either.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Using nothing else. No reason to lie and it's not really that hard to believe either.
intresting

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH, your thoughts on the difference between 600mgs per week and 1000mgs?

600 is what im running now and is the most I have ever used. Wondering how big a difference 400 more mgs would make.
honestly I think you will gain a good amount on 1000mg, I mean you won't double results, but a good extra 10lb of of muscle is doable off the difference and you would be doing it the right way, starting out with small amounts and carrying 600mg up until now, I would if i were you.

BTW your physique with only 600mg is dam impressive.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Low in test (300) & pretty high in bold (600) will be my next cycle. I feel no need to look like a smooth water buffalo.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
honestly I think you will gain a good amount on 1000mg, I mean you won't double results, but a good extra 10lb of of muscle is doable off the difference and you would be doing it the right way, starting out with small amounts and carrying 600mg up until now, I would if i were you.

BTW your physique with only 600mg is dam impressive.

cool thanks bro. will probably run 800mgs next summer then 1g the following summer.

cruise phase of 300mgs per week in between. maybe add in some GH somewhere along the line.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
cool thanks bro. will probably run 800mgs next summer then 1g the following summer.

cruise phase of 300mgs per week in between. maybe add in some GH somewhere along the line.
slow jumps but very smart, you will be bigger that is for sure

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Low in test (300) & pretty high in bold (600) will be my next cycle. I feel no need to look like a smooth water buffalo.

women love a huge beast of a man

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
women love a huge beast of a man

But not a bloated one.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
IME there's a ceiling of about 3-3.5g/wk. I've known of guys running more (5-7g), but those were 'offseason' only doses with 5-7g test alone... 3-3.5.. maybe 4 plus other stuff is probably the ceiling.

with 300mg/ml gear, that's only 10cc/wk. an even 12cc (4 shots of 3cc) will put you at 3600mg. Right now i'm at only 2400/wk because I've bee too lazy to do any more inj's. lol.. in a week or so i'll switch to 250mg cyp and run 2500 plus 900 npp for a while... that's only 16cc's (lil over 5 3cc shots).

the first couple weeks of 3g test I always feel anxiety kick up bad.. to the point I amost want a Xanax or klonopin. worse than tren.... plus the first couple weeks you feel a 'lil "off" or sick, till your body adjusts.

Workouts are great though. even when youdon't feel like training, after the 2nd set you feel a "drive" to pound out the weight.. helps get into the 'zone'.

all that being said.... if you don't eat, you won't grow.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
IME there's a ceiling of about 3-3.5g/wk. I've known of guys running more (5-7g), but those were 'offseason' only doses with 5-7g test alone... 3-3.5.. maybe 4 plus other stuff is probably the ceiling.

with 300mg/ml gear, that's only 10cc/wk. an even 12cc (4 shots of 3cc) will put you at 3600mg. Right now i'm at only 2400/wk because I've bee too lazy to do any more inj's. lol.. in a week or so i'll switch to 250mg cyp and run 2500 plus 900 npp for a while... that's only 16cc's (lil over 5 3cc shots).

the first couple weeks of 3g test I always feel anxiety kick up bad.. to the point I amost want a Xanax or klonopin. worse than tren.... plus the first couple weeks you feel a 'lil "off" or sick, till your body adjusts.

Workouts are great though. even when youdon't feel like training, after the 2nd set you feel a "drive" to pound out the weight.. helps get into the 'zone'.

"only.." LOL

chess315

a lot would depend on you response to test itself. If your trying to get as big as possible with out gh or peptides orals is the ticket :D

stavios

• Getbig III
btw I also have more libido issues with high doses of test than I do with high doses of tren only cycle

must be because the estrogen ratio gets all fucked up

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

You've ran other compounds than test in the past though?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Huge if eating

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
as ive said, it depends how mch muscle one has,real muscle.pure muscle on the skeleton.

guy my size wont need much more than 500 test weekly and some other compounds as long he eats enough OF THE RIGHT FOODS(no cswol stuffing)and trains hard like ox.

if not fuck all will happen, all acne and bloat and fat.

so yeah depends on many things.but a guy my size should literaly explode on something like 500test e and say some tren along with that and basicaly whatever else.if they ad little bit gh to that, theres no stopping the growth.

again, speaking out of your ass about things you've never done.

your 'expertise' if full of myths and internet legends, but very little actual experience. Like a Harley salesman who drives a Honda civic and talks shit about the danger and uselessness of crotch-rockets.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
You've ran other compounds than test in the past though?
yea, i have tried other compounds for sure. problem is, I am sensitive as shit and gets sides from everything even at the lowest doses. tren for example, i have tried to run as low as 100mgs per week and still gyno starts to pop up even at that dose.

test is the only AAS i seem able to run without many sides and even then I need low dose nolv to keep gyno away.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

so how do you know you're not growing from lack of gear or lack of food?

POB

• Getbig IV
Dude, keep it at 3 and eat 2 more meals of stake and whole eggs. Kiss your hair goodby with that amount :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
hey semen slurper, i think i know best what i have done and what not.

you water logged fatso swine, in own best interest ,to not sound more stupid, keep that shit filled mouth closed more often and think before speaking.

everything you type when it comes to AAS is complete horseshit.

you're delusional. what are you doing giving out steroid advice anyway? I'm sitting at my desk right now looking across the gym at 4 kids who just graduated high school who have better physiques than yours... and you're in here telling people what steroids they should take and how to take them?

160lbs of abs, dolphin-teeth and face fat giving advice to a guy wanting opions on 3-4g of test. Have you ever done 3-4g of test? Fuck no... you just wanna give your $.02, which in this case, is worth less than a wooden nickel.

stick to commenting on things you know about... like tanning, anorexia, un-monitored HRT, and date-rape.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
you guys do realize some of the baddest bodybuilders of all time didnt even use test? 
1. dennis newman
2. arnold
3. vic richards
4. serge surge whatever (olivia and nubret)
5. mike quinn

all hated test and admitted in text they didnt like test despite admitting to alot of other shit
l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
hey semen slurper, i think i know best what i have done and what not.

you water logged fatso swine, in own best interest ,to not sound more stupid, keep that shit filled mouth closed more often and think before speaking.

who the fuck is this guy? hes running around here dispensing advise like its his job. anyone seen a pic of this monster?
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
you guys do realize some of the baddest bodybuilders of all time didnt even use test?  
1. dennis newman
2. arnold
3. vic richards
4. serge surge whatever (olivia and nubret)
5. mike quinn

all hated test and admitted in text they didnt like test despite admitting to alot of other shit

qft

guy had one of the best physiques to come along in a long time.

its the whole test is best mentailty of the dark ages of bodybulding where everyone wears zubaz pants and fanny packs and gators gym tank tops. this belief needs to die as quickly as the fashion did.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
who the fuck is this guy? hes running around here dispensing advise like its his job. anyone seen a pic of this monster?

as opposed the handful of circle-jerk boyfriends who run around here making disrespectfull wise-cracks?

people ask questions... and if I see a question that I may have experience with, i'll fucking answer it. it's a "forum".

you see me making comments in the "anybody build their own computer" thread? No? maybe that's because I've never built one. you see me making comments in the "cooking" thread? No? maybe that's because even though I CAN cook, i'm by no means in the position to advise others on the subject.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
as opposed the handful of circle-jerk boyfriends who run around here making disrespectfull wise-cracks?

people ask questions... and if I see a question that I may have experience with, i'll fucking answer it. it's a "forum".

you see me making comments in the "anybody build their own computer" thread? No? maybe that's because I've never built one. you see me making comments in the "cooking" thread? No? maybe that's because even though I CAN cook, i'm by no means in the position to advise others on the subject.

post a pic to back up your words bro.