Author Topic: Random weekly picture from your real life thread  (Read 189817 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Random weekly picture from your real life thread
« Reply #450 on: December 26, 2016, 06:34:32 AM »
I have no concern about colours/decor that's a feminine endeavour it makes no odds to me, the woman picks that

Internet warrior who is hen pecked at home. Impressive

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: December 26, 2016, 06:50:53 AM »

Internet warrior who is hen pecked at home. Impressive

Hen pecked because I choose not to concern myself with flowery wallpaper and feminine purple paint? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: December 26, 2016, 11:42:52 PM »
I have no concern about colours/decor that's a feminine endeavour it makes no odds to me, the woman picks that

A lot of professional designers are men. On the home front DIY situation, women do very often take on this task. Purple and beige is a statement. Color is coming back this year.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: December 27, 2016, 03:01:13 AM »
A lot of professional designers are men. On the home front DIY situation, women do very often take on this task. Purple and beige is a statement. Color is coming back this year.

I guess the mottled beige also hides the dog's skid marks. I change my mind, she is a design genius.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: December 27, 2016, 03:26:27 AM »
I guess the mottled beige also hides the dog's skid marks. I change my mind, she is a design genius.

Haha this coming from a bloke who has little quarter breed paki/chinky hybrids running all ower the place, spraying insect soup shite up the wall behind the toilet treating the place like a mud hut back in Sri lanka.
Asians are known for their poor hygeine

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: December 27, 2016, 05:34:55 AM »
Haha this coming from a bloke who has little quarter breed paki/chinky hybrids running all ower the place, spraying insect soup shite up the wall behind the toilet treating the place like a mud hut back in Sri lanka.
Asians are known for their poor hygeine

You are conflating your working class surroundings with other environments. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: December 27, 2016, 05:39:47 AM »
You are conflating your working class surroundings with other environments.  

You have no buisness commenting on class when you bought your wife from the slums of a stinking paki country.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: December 27, 2016, 08:34:13 PM »

Possibly, but does it hide the odor?  ;D

Truth be told, beige is sooo yesterday. Drama and contrast is what it's all about today. Look for that to change with the wind. Like clothing fashions, decorating styles are intentionally orchestrated to Lure/encourage folks to spend money trying to keep up with the avant-garde.