My favorite sermons from my favorite preachers

<< < (2/5) > >>

tbombz:
Now, a message on love.

tbombz:
On Prayer:

:)

d0nny2600:
Taylor why don't you create a new user name and forget about the tbombz account?
You are obviously a different person now.

Are you still training?

tbombz:

--- Quote from: d0nny2600 on April 28, 2015, 12:33:07 AM ---Taylor why don't you create a new user name and forget about the tbombz account?
You are obviously a different person now.

Are you still training?

--- End quote ---
Hey Donny!

Well, I rarely ever come on here.

Except recently, when I realized my Brother MOS was faithfully witnessing on this here religious board, and i felt a desire to accompany him out of love.

I will probably keep the name Tbombz. It's a powerful reminder of how Jesus can take a filthy sinner and turn him into a child of God.

As far as exercise goes... I do 10 sets of pushups with my feet elevated every week or two. and I do some various shoulder/arm/back/leg work here and there, every week or two.  I eat once a day. And I golf once or twice a week. Thats about it.  :)

polychronopolous:

--- Quote from: tbombz on April 28, 2015, 02:21:49 PM ---Hey Donny!

Well, I rarely ever come on here.

Except recently, when I realized my Brother MOS was faithfully witnessing on this here religious board, and i felt a desire to accompany him out of love.

I will probably keep the name Tbombz. It's a powerful reminder of how Jesus can take a filthy sinner and turn him into a child of God.

As far as exercise goes... I do 10 sets of pushups with my feet elevated every week or two. and I do some various shoulder/arm/back/leg work here and there, every week or two.  I eat once a day. And I golf once or twice a week. Thats about it.  :)

--- End quote ---

You still get a chance to catch Oakland A's games?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version