Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!

<< < (3/2175) > >>

Coffeed:
I'll just say this: I'm not trading it for my vintage 90's bodybuilding magazine stockpile anytime soon.

Croatch:

--- Quote from: Coffeed on June 18, 2015, 05:28:06 PM ---I'll just say this: I'm not trading it for my vintage 90's bodybuilding magazine stockpile anytime soon.

--- End quote ---
Come on.  I'll give you 200 bitcoins and 4 Wonka bucks.

HTexan:

--- Quote from: Croatch on June 18, 2015, 06:13:40 PM ---Come on.  I'll give you 200 bitcoins and 4 Wonka bucks.

--- End quote ---
im going to invent a new digital currency called "CockInches". The more you have, the bigger your e- penis is.  ;D

James28:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on June 18, 2015, 12:40:58 PM ---How did this industry ever turn out?  Granted, other than knowing some places accept it as currency, I am not very familiar with it. 

One of my co workers, her husband and his brother are setting up a bitcoin op.  They are putting in 200K for all the equipment and everything.  Have a big location space and are elevating the floors for cooling methods (coils, circulating air, etc..).  They are talking big numbers to be made per month but they could be clueless or overly optimistic. 

I thought this stuff jumped the shark a while a back.

--- End quote ---

Haha. The only money they'll ever see is when they sell the equipment in a year's time.

avxo:

--- Quote from: Nails on June 18, 2015, 02:27:21 PM ---Ask the bitcoin billionaire Vince Goodrum

--- End quote ---

i wonder what the Journal has to say about digital bee pollen futures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version