Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Closing Up Caliber Fitness Solutions At The End Of Year ( Major Update!!!!)

(1/11) > >>

Vince G, CSN MFT:
Over the years, I've been slowly losing some of my best health and fitness suppliers and as of 2 months ago, my very best and last one, YCY Health Centre in Canada closed shop.  In all, I sold well over a million dollars in their products in our 5 year relationship.  I've been saying for the past few years now that indy ecommerce shops selling health and fitness products are going the way of the dinosaur.  In addition, I also had to remove all nutritional supplements off of my websites due to the high cost of advertising as Google Merchants does not allow hardcore supplements but most credit card processors do not wish to fool with it so the ones that will have high rates.  

So after looking at all the numbers, I am picking the right time to get out of this wacky industry as well as getting away from the FDA bulleye as the government will soon start indicting and having people arrested after the election.  I've decided to switch over to selling custom home furnishings instead and work with a supplier locally in North Carolina as well as getting back into selling computer equipment and electronics.  With that, it would be odd for people to see the name Caliber Fitness Solutions on their bill statements so I'm closing the book on the company and reorganize under a new name.  

15 years in business....not too shabby. ;D

chaos:
Link to high end custom furniture that Adonis provides you?

doggler:
Why not selling Caliber to likes of Amazon for billions ???

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: chaos on October 16, 2016, 08:44:09 AM ---Link to high end custom furniture that Adonis provides you?

--- End quote ---

Adonis has nothing to do with it.  Its an outlet that uses reclaimed and recycled materials.  Really classy stuff. 

denarii:
Rebrand as caliber erectile supplements and target the natural remedy market

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version