Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (939/1184) > >>

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on June 13, 2023, 12:15:08 AM ---Trump or DeSantis?

--- End quote ---

Trumpy!!!!   Guaranteed another Biden win. 

The Gov:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on June 13, 2023, 01:28:00 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Trumpy ?? your genderless sex doll no doubt...

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on May 12, 2023, 01:41:04 PM ---1/3 of the republicans polled believed Russia impacted the outcome. Contrast that with the number of Democrats that believe the 2020 election was stolen and I think you find disparity. To me that indicates there was a more likely scenario that the timing of releasing the emails and russian social media trolling impacted the election, opposed to the claims of a rigged election.

--- End quote ---

Ah, the old "we may be dumber but you're dumb also"  argument.    ;D

The Scott:

--- Quote from: SOMEPARTS on June 13, 2023, 05:45:21 PM ---
Ah, the old "we may be dumber but you're dumb also"  argument.    ;D

--- End quote ---

Pay no attention to these Child Mutilation and Pedo-Pal supporters brother,  because they voted for this shit and hopefully they will have to eat it.

Never forgive them and never forget why.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on June 13, 2023, 01:28:00 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Trumpy?  You sound like a child. 

Yes Democrats/liberals/the media are again hoping Trump will be the nominee.  Just like they did in 2016.  Although I don't doubt Biden can win again, he will not have Covid to help this time.  Plus he has a horrendous record as POTUS and is literally responsible for the deaths of service members in Afghanistan.  Not to mention his obvious cognitive decline.  He can barely talk or walk.  So yes he can win again against Trump, but it will not be easy.  That's why he needs help by trying to put Trump in prison for life.  He and the rest of you people are not confident that Biden can win, without a lot of help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version