Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

2006 IFBB NY PRO - Tentative List

<< < (2/5) > >>

MisterGX:

--- Quote from: HowieW on April 14, 2006, 03:12:21 PM ---8 or 80 guys, the Ken Jones moon walk - S/M she beast partners routine is worth the price of admission , should we be lucky ennough to see it again on stage ;D ;D ;D
Maybe he can do his "Micheal Jackson"  bit , but really pull an MJ and molest some 11 yr old boy on stage???????
A good point is being made about the lack of depth in this line up, hmmmmm, any ideas?
Howard

--- End quote ---

Go to the show, and stop bitching.  The show & competitors will be better than what the majority of these keyboard bodybuilders predict.  And by the way, forget Kenny Jones..

Shawn Ray:
Really Keith, let's go to an All You Can Eat sometime ;D
Bet you can Lift more than me ::)

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: Shawn Ray on April 14, 2006, 05:04:55 PM ---Really Keith, let's go to an All You Can Eat sometime ;D

--- End quote ---

why did someone photoshop Keith's head onto tamali's best offseason pic? ???

shutupandtrain88:

--- Quote from: Shawn Ray on April 14, 2006, 05:04:55 PM ---Really Keith, let's go to an All You Can Eat sometime ;D

--- End quote ---

Awesome pic, looks like the michelin man with skin.  How many rubber bands are around those fat rolls? lol  can't wait to see onlys rebuttal to the pic.  very entertaining guys.

Karl Kox:
I have to go with D.J.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version