Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Congradulation To The Masters Winner, Bob Chick

(1/3) > >>

Oneboss1Rock:
Bob proved many of you wrong and the fact of the matter is that he went into the  Masters and got the job done.  Just by looking at the pics on bodybuilding.com Bob was the clear winner, there were many ugly physiques in that show.  So I'll give the congrats to Bob on a clear win. 

A lot of you guys should just stop hating and give the man the respect he deserves.  He won, clearly, it's over. 

Good job Bob.

HowieW:

--- Quote from: Oneboss1Rock on April 15, 2006, 10:09:53 PM ---Bob proved many of you wrong and the fact of the matter is that he went into the  Masters and got the job done.  Just by looking at the pics on bodybuilding.com Bob was the clear winner, there were many ugly physiques in that show.  So I'll give the congrats to Bob on a clear win. 

A lot of you guys should just stop hating and give the man the respect he deserves.  He won, clearly, it's over. 

Good job Bob.

--- End quote ---
I agree 100%, Bob had the best overall PHYSIQUE on that masters stage, no question.
Howard

gtbro1:
HOORAY for BOB.

Max_Rep:

--- Quote from: HowieW on April 15, 2006, 10:11:31 PM ---I agree 100%, Bob had the best overall PHYSIQUE on that masters stage, no question.
Howard

--- End quote ---

Agreed!

youandme:
Well I guess this thread will stay ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version