Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1446195 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #17975 on: December 07, 2022, 11:16:10 PM »
You have the wall holding you up for support in the curl, a strict press would buckle your knees. It would cave you in like Clegg.
How fucking stupid are you. You think a 155lb overhead press is anywhere near as difficult as a 155lb curl you clearly don't even fucking lift outed

He crumples in half trying to get up off the sofa. There is absolutely no way he strict presses 155lbs 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17976 on: December 07, 2022, 11:20:56 PM »
Has there ever been a better example of a dilettante than Brian?

He has the money and time to go out and splurge on all these hobbies yet theres no real commitment.  No dedication to actually learning a craft or becoming proficient.  Just buy whatever toys/drugs needed to compete. Lose and just trash talk everyone who's actually better.

What a spoiled fucking brat.

Very true, applies to life decisions too. He gets an X tattooed on his ring finger to show he aint about the engaged /married life any more, then goes and proposes and gives up his home to the first woman that gives him any attention. What a sad and pathetic man.

Lets also not forget he said he was done with this place and then returns a few days later.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17977 on: December 08, 2022, 12:05:24 AM »
Has there ever been a better example of a dilettante than Brian?

He has the money and time to go out and splurge on all these hobbies yet theres no real commitment.  No dedication to actually learning a craft or becoming proficient.  Just buy whatever toys/drugs needed to compete. Lose and just trash talk everyone who's actually better.

What a spoiled fucking brat.

X2

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #17978 on: December 08, 2022, 01:25:45 AM »
Then do it, but -

Any torso bend during the press other than mild back bend = No lift.
Knees unlocked = No lift.
Push Press/Power Jerk isn't a Strict Press = No lift.
Uneven extension of of arms = No lift.

We aren't talking a two hands anyhow Hankins. You really think none of the above won't happen? We've seen you, we know you aren't pressing, and haven't strict pressed in years.

No I am resting before a meet I am not touching my shoulders

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17979 on: December 08, 2022, 01:26:46 AM »
250 + 225 + 275 = 750 lbs

On his best day and on a three grams a week drug stack.

Amazing you just make stuff up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17980 on: December 08, 2022, 01:27:34 AM »
Wasn't it the same thing with the bodybuilding contest?  Claimed to diet a few days but had been training and dieting for it much longer?  I can't keep it all straight.

No again just getbig making up lies about me as always

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17981 on: December 08, 2022, 01:29:27 AM »
Amazing getbig just demands one lift after another from me meanwhile haven’t seen any of you lift a damn thing oh yeah because half of you don’t even lift the other half or just hateful slobs about 5 dudes train on this entire board

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17982 on: December 08, 2022, 01:36:16 AM »
Let’s not forget you guys all said I could not curl 150lbs either then I post the video and it’s lift this or that not one person replied with a curl video of themself. I haven’t seen any of you squat jack shit yet either so no I am not doing one challenge lift after another when no one else participates. Chaos wants to see me lift something let’s see him lift something exactly bunch of bitches

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #17983 on: December 08, 2022, 01:42:09 AM »
How fucking stupid are you. You think a 155lb overhead press is anywhere near as difficult as a 155lb curl you clearly don't even fucking lift outed

I can easily strict overhead-press 155. I cannot strict curl 155. Curl is harder. (For me at least).

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #17984 on: December 08, 2022, 02:08:45 AM »

This is uncanny. Either Brian has another brother or there's a strong genetic basis for whatever is going on here. I'm calling it Hankin's Syndrome

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17985 on: December 08, 2022, 02:40:51 AM »
Or his Fortune 500 Wall Street investment banker career?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-hankins-cfa-9612312b

Sure doesn’t seem accurate?

Company experience very granular and detailed from 2004 then just stops like a stone in 2010, since then only vague "Managed my own accounts" and "Made investment decisions" - a curious profile indeed. 2010 a pivotal year is the implication or just a baffling apathy halfway through writing a publicly available CV

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17986 on: December 08, 2022, 03:31:51 AM »
No again just getbig making up lies about me as always
This is not a lie. This is true. You claimed you never did a Bodybuilding show before and just decided to go to a show three days out. But you were dieting for weeks you had posing trunks an a black backdrop for progress pictures and this was proven on professional muscle. It was the same thing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17987 on: December 08, 2022, 03:38:06 AM »
This is not a lie. This is true. You claimed you never did a Bodybuilding show before and just decided to go to a show three days out. But you were dieting for weeks you had posing trunks an a black backdrop for progress pictures and this was proven on professional muscle. It was the same thing.

You are just making shit up as always

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17988 on: December 08, 2022, 03:44:06 AM »
You are just making shit up as always

Says The Biggest Liar posting on Getbig

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17989 on: December 08, 2022, 03:49:00 AM »
Says The Biggest Liar posting on Getbig

I haven’t lied about anything you guys spending all days twisting my words and making shit up about me doesn’t change that

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17990 on: December 08, 2022, 04:02:13 AM »
I haven’t lied about anything you guys spending all days twisting my words and making shit up about me doesn’t change that

And you spend all day responding

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17991 on: December 08, 2022, 04:03:32 AM »
You´re bald & you got your ass kicked...

FACT

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #17992 on: December 08, 2022, 04:15:56 AM »

Normally I like just being a wiseass or asshole on here, but I clearly remember posting something offering in good faith advice and encouragement, specifically saying to stay out of the sauna because you can rebound and end up looking flat and terrible.  I didn't want someone making a mistake I'd made and could help avoid.  I remember feeling somewhat duped after it came out that he was pretending inexperience.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17993 on: December 08, 2022, 04:27:25 AM »
Normally I like just being a wiseass or asshole on here, but I clearly remember posting something offering in good faith advice and encouragement, specifically saying to stay out of the sauna because you can rebound and end up looking flat and terrible.  I didn't want someone making a mistake I'd made and could help avoid.  I remember feeling somewhat duped after it came out that he was pretending inexperience.

I was in an exhibition with 6 guys my buddy had in Maui. It was not a sanctioned contest and I didn’t prepare 1 day much less weeks. It was me and one other guy who weighed 150lbs in the bodybuilding division. It was not a sanctioned show. I have done 1 sanctioned NPC show that’s it

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17994 on: December 08, 2022, 04:53:39 AM »

That’s the thing with the bullshit artist. Now he admits to doing a show ran by his friend. That’s still a Bodybuilding show regardless. If you were doing Napa or in IFBBbe show you still done a bodybuilding show.

Brian likes to just use words that change his story.

For example, he said he competed in a bodybuilding show ran by a friend. But the keyword is competed in a bodybuilding show. NABBA IFBB it’s still a body building show

However, in his head because it wasn’t a  NPC show it’s not a BB show .

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17995 on: December 08, 2022, 04:58:38 AM »
I was in an exhibition with 6 guys my buddy had in Maui. It was not a sanctioned contest and I didn’t prepare 1 day much less weeks. It was me and one other guy who weighed 150lbs in the bodybuilding division. It was not a sanctioned show. I have done 1 sanctioned NPC show that’s it

If it was an exhibition ran by your buddy why did you loose that one as well?

More bullshit from horseshit Healy.

This is the same moron on muscular development poking around about synthol.

He’s a pathological liar that gets exposed over and over and then starts changing the story. He was asking about site enhancement.

It has been exposed that he was running over 3 grams   a week.

Where are you pinning 12 cc a week? .

He needs validation from random people online.

He’s been training for the curl contest for several months. That would explain the shirt that just randomly appeared.

But he wants people to think he just walked off the street and decided to enter the  competition. So we can marvel at his strength.

Thjs would also explain the anadrol for anemia. That magically cured itself a few weeks ago. This dumb fuck can’t keep his lies straight.

All lies from this drug addict liar

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #17996 on: December 08, 2022, 05:15:16 AM »

You are obfuscating as you seem to always do.  The NPC allowed you to compete as a Novice, so it may have been technically true.  But I wan't talking about that, I said you were pretending inexperience, which you were and this was long before that other website/board really revealed the extent of it.  Keep it up though, it's fun to read the various not blaming yourself explanations when anything goes wrong.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17997 on: December 08, 2022, 05:26:08 AM »
Company experience very granular and detailed from 2004 then just stops like a stone in 2010, since then only vague "Managed my own accounts" and "Made investment decisions" - a curious profile indeed. 2010 a pivotal year is the implication or just a baffling apathy halfway through writing a publicly available CV

I think his first post on the previous site was around 2010

Maybe that was his last day of employment

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17998 on: December 08, 2022, 05:27:45 AM »
panty...set it up

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17999 on: December 08, 2022, 05:51:21 AM »
Amazing getbig just demands one lift after another from me meanwhile haven’t seen any of you lift a damn thing oh yeah because half of you don’t even lift the other half or just hateful slobs about 5 dudes train on this entire board
We simply ask you to back up your horseshit. You're the one talking all kinds of shit how strong you are. Said you could squat 405 meanwhile 6 month later all we've seen you squat is a bunch of half squats shaking like a leaf. We've yet to see you pull anything heavy off the floor and bench anything respectable with your lopsided titties. Cool you're good at some niche technique based lift. It's not powerlifting and it doesn't show you have actual strength