Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?

(1/108) > >>

Primemuscle:
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

joswift:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on January 04, 2022, 11:49:42 AM ---My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first to COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

--- End quote ---

my condolences...

Mayday:
Adverse reaction is not fun.

I believe it’s 0.1% chance for severe adverse reaction to the vaccine. For young people that metric means getting the vaccine will put you in hospital before the actual virus does.

ThisisOverload:
A lot of people get sick from the original shots and the "booster".

Had several friends get ill for many days.

I'm unvaccinated and "survived" Covid faster than people recover from these shots.

Go figure.

Royalty:
This is insane. The vaccine booster is much worse than omicron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version