Author Topic: Carnivore Diet  (Read 51044 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Carnivore Diet
« Reply #525 on: June 26, 2022, 11:50:26 AM »
So let me get this straight..... I've heard arguments for carbs, fats, and proteins.

So......it boils down to the individual. I should start charging for my advice.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: June 26, 2022, 12:28:47 PM »
Marathon runner I used to know ran his best time on zero carbs

Metabolic characteristics of keto-adapted ultra-endurance runners

"Compared to highly trained ultra-endurance athletes consuming an HC diet, long-term keto-adaptation results in extraordinarily high rates of fat oxidation, whereas muscle glycogen utilization and repletion patterns during and after a 3 hour run are similar."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26892521/

Send me your emails. My Nigerian friend who is also a prince wants to get in touch with you both.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: June 26, 2022, 12:45:27 PM »
Send me your emails. My Nigerian friend who is also a prince wants to get in touch with you both.

Look, guy had no reason to lie to me
I dont know how long he was on low carbs or how many carbs he normally ate before his runs.

Fact remains he told me he ran his best time on no carbs

I couldnt care less how many studies you pull up or citations you make
It doesnt make my story any less true

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: June 26, 2022, 01:16:36 PM »

I dont know how long he was on low carbs or how many carbs he normally ate before his runs.

It's this.

Yes he could have been doing keto/no carbs for a long period of time, but he would have utilized carbs at some point for training and/or competition.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #529 on: June 26, 2022, 04:15:48 PM »
how many carbs he normally ate before his runs.

This made me think of Bhanky who often has the runs.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: November 28, 2022, 09:45:02 AM »
Nothing matters.... what you eat does not matter one bit...

Genetics > lifestyle

each and every time

Look at all the 100+ year olds... eat bread, pasta, rice, meat, ice cream, candy,... whatever..... all drank alcohol and a ton smoke...

Genetics > lifestyle

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #531 on: November 28, 2022, 11:26:10 AM »

Genetics > lifestyle

each and every time

Look at all the 100+ year olds... eat bread, pasta, rice, meat, ice cream, candy,... whatever..... all drank alcohol and a ton smoke...

Genetics > lifestyle

The people you are reffering to lived in scarcity. Ate little food due to poverty. They were practically fasting half of their lives and were more resiliant to the elements.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #532 on: November 28, 2022, 11:31:17 AM »

eat shit, don't vote

got it
Y

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: November 28, 2022, 05:15:59 PM »
eat shit, don't vote

got it

yes.. the powers that be have already chosen your next leader and genetics tops all

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: November 29, 2022, 12:54:20 AM »
The people you are reffering to lived in scarcity. Ate little food due to poverty. They were practically fasting half of their lives and were more resiliant to the elements.
No, all the people I know who have lived past 80 do not live in scarcity at all. Diet is not nearly as important for longevity as we've been told as long as you aren't obese.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #535 on: November 29, 2022, 01:56:03 AM »
No, all the people I know who have lived past 80 do not live in scarcity at all. Diet is not nearly as important for longevity as we've been told as long as you aren't obese.

Most of the people who lived to be 100 years old lived in scarcity in their younger years and had it rough when growing up. The tougher you have it when growing up the more resiliant you become. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: November 29, 2022, 08:08:22 AM »

Most of the people who lived to be 100 years old lived in scarcity in their younger years and had it rough when growing up. The tougher you have it when growing up the more resiliant you become.
Until a bus hits you. None of us die on our own terms.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: November 29, 2022, 12:43:49 PM »
Until a bus hits you. None of us die on our own terms.

Suicide?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: November 29, 2022, 12:53:03 PM »

Not when it comes to physical health. Malnourishment, burning yourself out through work, hard labour, poor living conditions etc cause irreversible damage to a persons health.

Most people who live to 100 grew up in comfort, lived sensibly and have a very comfortable and active retirement.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #539 on: November 29, 2022, 01:00:56 PM »
have a very comfortable and active retirement.

never stop moving, high social interaction, etc
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: November 29, 2022, 01:34:31 PM »
Call it luck.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: November 30, 2022, 01:36:18 AM »

How do you know this?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #542 on: December 12, 2022, 04:14:37 AM »
What Did Marilyn Monroe Eat?

‘Breakfast. I’ve been told that my eating habits are absolutely bizarre, but I don’t think so. Before I take my morning shower, I start warming a cup of milk on the hot plate I keep in my hotel room. When it’s hot, I break two raw eggs into the milk, whip them up with a fork, and drink them while I’m dressing. I supplement this with a multi-vitamin pill, and I doubt if any doctor could recommend a more nourishing breakfast for a working girl in a hurry.

Dinner. My dinners at home are startlingly simple. Every night I stop at the market near my hotel and pick up a steak, lamb chops or some liver, which I broil in the electric oven in my room. I usually eat four or five raw carrots with my meat, and that is all.

https://crfashionbook.com/celebrity-a9146775-marilyn-monroe-diet/

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: December 12, 2022, 09:25:35 PM »
Marilyn Monroe is just like Madonna of today. Except Madonna had talent outside of the bedroom, and didn't Fuck around with Presidents and family. Ms. Monroe got cancelled for real.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: December 13, 2022, 01:45:15 AM »
Monroe ate lots of dick.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: December 13, 2022, 06:43:23 AM »

‘Breakfast. I’ve been told that my eating habits are absolutely bizarre, but I don’t think so. Before I take my morning shower, I start warming a cup of milk on the hot plate I keep in my hotel room. When it’s hot, I break two raw eggs into the milk, whip them up with a fork, and drink them while I’m dressing. I supplement this with a multi-vitamin pill, and I doubt if any doctor could recommend a more nourishing breakfast for a working girl in a hurry.

You can be pretty sure she had no issues swallowing a fresh load.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #546 on: December 13, 2022, 07:03:58 AM »
Monroe ate lots of dick.

You can be pretty sure she had no issues swallowing a fresh load.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: December 13, 2022, 07:04:00 AM »
If you can not get the major killer diseases (heart disease, cancer, diabetes, dementia) and avoid accidents you will likely live a very, very long time.

The people who live to 100 usually do nothing special as far as diet, exercise, etc.

It's a DNA crapshoot.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #548 on: December 13, 2022, 12:42:03 PM »
If you can not get the major killer diseases (heart disease, cancer, diabetes, dementia) and avoid accidents you will likely live a very, very long time.

The people who live to 100 usually do nothing special as far as diet, exercise, etc.

It's a DNA crapshoot.

At least this one study seems to suggest it's not all genetics, and that environment can play a big part.  Two groups, same genes, different environments:

Indianapolis Ibadan Epidemiological Study of Dementia

"The project enrolled community-dwelling elderly (age > 65 years) African Americans living in Indianapolis and Yoruba living in Ibadan, Nigeria, employing the same research design, methods, and investigators.

In genetic studies, the frequency of the APOE ε4 allele was about the same in the two groups, but there was a differential effect of APOE ε4 on Alzheimer’s disease risk between the two cohorts with the APOEe4 risk being much weaker in Yoruba. A major conclusion of the study was that the environment, particularly factors which increased risk for cardiovascular disease also play a major role in the etiology of dementia/Alzheimer Disease and are potentially preventable."

https://iidpportal.medicine.iu.edu/about/study-history.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: December 13, 2022, 04:00:04 PM »
At least this one study seems to suggest it's not all genetics, and that environment can play a big part.  Two groups, same genes, different environments:

Indianapolis Ibadan Epidemiological Study of Dementia

"The project enrolled community-dwelling elderly (age > 65 years) African Americans living in Indianapolis and Yoruba living in Ibadan, Nigeria, employing the same research design, methods, and investigators.

In genetic studies, the frequency of the APOE ε4 allele was about the same in the two groups, but there was a differential effect of APOE ε4 on Alzheimer’s disease risk between the two cohorts with the APOEe4 risk being much weaker in Yoruba. A major conclusion of the study was that the environment, particularly factors which increased risk for cardiovascular disease also play a major role in the etiology of dementia/Alzheimer Disease and are potentially preventable."

https://iidpportal.medicine.iu.edu/about/study-history.html

Alzheimers/dementia is one of the bad things you'd have to miss out on for sure.

A recent study indicated a possible relation of alzheimers to eating highly processed foods.