Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board

NOT AGAIN!!!! Reigns vs Lesnar at SummerSlam 2022

<< < (3/5) > >>

cheftim:

--- Quote from: Playboy on July 12, 2022, 04:00:05 PM ---From what I hve read, they had Egde kicked out of the Judgement Day faction because Cody got injured with his torn pec and they needed a strong face but that completely fucked up Edge now especially since he really gave it to the fans. Probably the reason they kept him off tv. That was a great group growing and I agree, completely ruined now.
Yes, you heard right, Rhea is out with some sort of Heart issue which is another blow to that faction.

--- End quote ---
I just don't know why Edge cut his hair off. I thought it has always been part of his character. He always used it bring so much more emotion to his performances. He's always been one of my favorites. Great in any angle he gets put in. Wish he and Cena would have another run. Those guys worked great together.

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: Playboy on July 12, 2022, 04:00:05 PM ---From what I hve read, they had Egde kicked out of the Judgement Day faction because Cody got injured with his torn pec and they needed a strong face but that completely fucked up Edge now especially since he really gave it to the fans. Probably the reason they kept him off tv. That was a great group growing and I agree, completely ruined now.
Yes, you heard right, Rhea is out with some sort of Heart issue which is another blow to that faction.

--- End quote ---

And the hits keep coming with the injuries. I wonder if they'll bring up from NXT that big-booty white girl that everyone has gone GA-GA over, Nikikta Lyons, to the main roster (once she recovers from her bum knee).

Edit - It appears Lyons came back to NXT two weeks ago. And she's feuding with women's champion, Mandy Rose. Perhaps a return to the main roster for Rose may help the ladies (who, if rumors are true, may end up being Divas again).

LurkerNoMore:
Lesnar was a better and more credible champ than Roman will ever be. 

They had a monster heel in Lashley and fucked it up.  Just like they did with Mark Henry in the past and Braun. 

Rey Mysterio simply looks like a chicken on LSD running around the ring at this point. 

The true talent of the company like Riddle, Styles, Ziggler, etc. will never make it out of the mid card stage.  They will just get their head above the water so speak before being pushed back down.  I don't have any faith that HHH will run a better program than Vince.  We all know Vince is going to be doing it behind the scenes anyway.

The only way I would ever pay to go to a live event again would be if it were the first ever match between Rock and Roman.   That;s the only thing that could lure me to the box office.

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on July 27, 2022, 06:23:30 PM ---Lesnar was a better and more credible champ than Roman will ever be. 

They had a monster heel in Lashley and fucked it up.  Just like they did with Mark Henry in the past and Braun. 

Rey Mysterio simply looks like a chicken on LSD running around the ring at this point. 

The true talent of the company like Riddle, Styles, Ziggler, etc. will never make it out of the mid card stage.  They will just get their head above the water so speak before being pushed back down.  I don't have any faith that HHH will run a better program than Vince.  We all know Vince is going to be doing it behind the scenes anyway.

The only way I would ever pay to go to a live event again would be if it were the first ever match between Rock and Roman.   That;s the only thing that could lure me to the box office.

--- End quote ---

I have to disagree a little. We often went 3-4 months without Lesnar defending the title. Reigns has to get past Lesnar (and avoid a cash-in by Austin Theory) until at least Aug. 23 to make it a full TWO YEARS as a world champion. Reigns has been a workhorse. I think his soft schedule in recent weeks is due to Lesnar pulling out his shoulder at 'Mania.

Rumor also has it that Lesnar got his ribs cracked in that match. And since he's pinch-hitting for Orton, it appears it's the old time-honored-tradition for the Beast Incarnate.

As for the Mysterios, they have to do something with the suck that is the Edge-less Judgment Day. And now Riddle's out for SummerSlam.

As for the Rock and Reigns, that's the rumored main event match for WM39. If that's the case, does that mean Reigns remains champion until then? If so, the only way we get that match is if Rock wins the Rumble.

Can that match sell without Reigns holding the belts?

CalvinH:
I really did like Reigns mic wok with Theory

....''Your daddy's gone" ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version