Author Topic: GOP House Opens Probe into Biden Family  (Read 3278 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: GOP House Opens Probe into Biden Family
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2022, 12:51:24 PM »
Exactly. Dummycrats were jumping for joy when our tax dollars were being wasted to go after Donald, once the roles are reversed, they want to move forward and not waste tax dollars. ::)

Amazingly pathetic bunch of creatures aren't They.
Everything is okay as long as they want to do it.

2 faced Lying bastards the lot of Them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2022, 01:34:19 PM »
MAGA is a subset of Republicans, and should not defines them, just like the progressive wing of the Democrats

MAGA is a Republican campaign slogan coined by Trump or his campaign advisors. Obviously not all conservative propaganda is based on MAGA. But, that MAGA is a subset is irrelevant because the conservative right folks aren't the only Republicans receiving MAGA propaganda from one source or another, just as the progressive left people are not the only Democrats receiving progressive propaganda. Another of his/Republican slogans was Promises Made Promises Kept (PMPK). No wonder they went with MAGA.

Supposedly the Biden campaign slogan was/is Battle for the Soul of the Nation Our Best Days Still Lie Ahead No Malarkey! Build Back Better Unite for a Better America. Wow, that's a mouthful. It is not "catchy" like MAGA. Would the acronym for it be BSNOBDSLANM or BBBUBA? The slogan's acronym is OBDSLA.  ::)  Clearly Democrats and progressives need more concise and memorable campaign slogans. LOL!

"I'm out" It is time for me to go celebrate Thanksgiving with family. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2022, 09:39:23 PM »
MAGA is a Republican campaign slogan coined by Trump or his campaign advisors. Obviously not all conservative propaganda is based on MAGA. But, that MAGA is a subset is irrelevant because the conservative right folks aren't the only Republicans receiving MAGA propaganda from one source or another, just as the progressive left people are not the only Democrats receiving progressive propaganda. Another of his/Republican slogans was Promises Made Promises Kept (PMPK). No wonder they went with MAGA.

Supposedly the Biden campaign slogan was/is Battle for the Soul of the Nation Our Best Days Still Lie Ahead No Malarkey! Build Back Better Unite for a Better America. Wow, that's a mouthful. It is not "catchy" like MAGA. Would the acronym for it be BSNOBDSLANM or BBBUBA? The slogan's acronym is OBDSLA.  ::)  Clearly Democrats and progressives need more concise and memorable campaign slogans. LOL!

"I'm out" It is time for me to go celebrate Thanksgiving with family.
It should be you’ll pay double for everything but it’s not my fault

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2022, 09:07:49 AM »
It very well could be that talking points were mailed out. Since it seems like most Republicans say the same things, who is 'mailing' talking points to them. In a word from one man, MAGA! (Make American Great Again). One problem with this line of thinking is that not everyone agrees on what makes America great or that it isn’t already great and has been for some time. 

Is this where someone posts one of the many videos of democrats or the liberal media repeatedly saying the exact thing, verbatim?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!