Author Topic: The VaxTardz win...  (Read 3339 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The VaxTardz win...
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2022, 08:39:17 AM »
MSM starting to admit that it’s the same thing. The only difference is the positive test result.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-flu-rsv-symptoms-comparison-chart-rcna58523

Covid, flu and RSV can be difficult to distinguish, since they share many common symptoms. But it's useful to know which virus you have, since that determines the treatments you should receive and how long you should

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2022, 08:52:13 AM »
MSM starting to admit that it’s the same thing. The only difference is the positive test result.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-flu-rsv-symptoms-comparison-chart-rcna58523

Covid, flu and RSV can be difficult to distinguish, since they share many common symptoms. But it's useful to know which virus you have, since that determines the treatments you should receive and how long you should

I use your line all the time now, as it makes the most sense. "The scam is in the testing"  (And reporting).

"Beheaded cyclist, dead from COVID"!!   More at 11"...    ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2022, 09:35:26 AM »
I use your line all the time now, as it makes the most sense. "The scam is in the testing"  (And reporting).

"Beheaded cyclist, dead from COVID"!!   More at 11"...    ::)

💪💪💪

It’s happening in China now. The  “Covid Zero” policy is based on mass testing. Meanwhile, to perform these tests, the CCP has people assembling in groups.

The whole thing is a fraud. They’re using it to control demand.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2022, 09:39:02 AM »
LOL

Antivaxxers getting KILLED in this thread.

Too funny.

😆

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2022, 09:56:44 AM »
Are the unvaxxers still alive?

Yesssir

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2022, 10:08:34 AM »
Yesssir

Fewer and fewer people are getting boosters. So, by the CDC’s definition most people are unvaxxed.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2022, 10:31:17 AM »
LOL

Antivaxxers getting KILLED in this thread.

Too funny.

😆

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2022, 11:37:32 AM »
LMAO, show us the mathematical breakdown on this in numbers. :D

Sure, let's say there are 1000 COVID deaths.
580 are dead out of 80.6% of population, same as 100 dead out of 13.9% of population
420 are dead out of 19.4% of population, same as 100 dead out of 4.62% of population

13.9 / 4.62 = 3

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2022, 12:11:31 PM »
The award for the most deaths. (And least brains).

Vaxtardation is real...

The graph you posted has been deemed misleading. If everyone was vaccinated, then 100% of COVID deaths would be vaccinated people. The total population in the U.K is 68 million. In the UK 79.9% of the population have had at least 1 dose, and 75.4% are fully vaccinated.  This means approximately 54 million folks in the U.K. are vaccinated and approximately 20 million are unvaccinated.

Vaccinated individuals are not more likely to die with COVID-19 than the unvaccinated.

This is real. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2022, 12:16:05 PM »
This is real.

When I read that most people dying are vaccinated it makes sense
Because more people are vaccinated than not vaccinated
Old people that die are almost certainly vaccinated

Its charts like the one prime just posted that I find odd

around 20% of the population in the UK didnt get vaccinated although they claimed 5%

Lets say it was 5% who didnt as they claimed, now do you seriously believe all these people are suddenly dying in higher numbers?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2022, 12:27:31 PM »
When I read that most people dying are vaccinated it makes sense
Because more people are vaccinated than not vaccinated
Old people that die are almost certainly vaccinated

Its charts like the one prime just posted that I find odd

around 20% of the population in the UK didnt get vaccinated although they claimed 5%

Lets say it was 5% who didnt as they claimed, now do you seriously believe all these people are suddenly dying in higher numbers?

It's 30 per 100k vs 5 per at its height.

However, there is zero context here.  No age, no health, no comorbidities........all of that means something.

Also, probably a different variant than current.  Guessing that was around Delta, which was different than Omicron or BA2.

Meaning, that chart doesn't mean anything today.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2022, 02:53:08 PM »
It's 30 per 100k vs 5 per at its height.

However, there is zero context here.  No age, no health, no comorbidities........all of that means something.

Also, probably a different variant than current.  Guessing that was around Delta, which was different than Omicron or BA2.

Meaning, that chart doesn't mean anything today.

saying there are more vaccinated people dying is just the same as saying there are more old people dying

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2022, 04:13:47 PM »
Sure, let's say there are 1000 COVID deaths.
580 are dead out of 80.6% of population, same as 100 dead out of 13.9% of population
420 are dead out of 19.4% of population, same as 100 dead out of 4.62% of population

13.9 / 4.62 = 3

Not 80% fully vaccinated, 68% is the real number. Fix your math…

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2022, 04:16:43 PM »
Sooo….

If 68% of the population makes up 58% of the deaths, that kool aid ain’t worth shit.

Add in the people the vaccine has killed and it is nothing more than a  Multi-billion dollar net-negative population reducer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2022, 07:49:17 PM »
Sooo….

If 68% of the population makes up 58% of the deaths, that kool aid ain’t worth shit.

Add in the people the vaccine has killed and it is nothing more than a  Multi-billion dollar net-negative population reducer.

You and a few others here can 'spin' this however you like. I am and most of the people I personally know are vaccinated and we have no regrets. For the record I know a lot of people. A couple of them died from COVID. What I don't know is someone who died from the vaccine. You stick with what you want to believe and I'll stick with my much more positive experiences.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2022, 07:55:09 PM »
Not 80% fully vaccinated, 68% is the real number. Fix your math…

80% vaccinated:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-19-vaccine-doses.html

Article says: "Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted"

Doesn't say fully vaccinated. Math still correct.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2022, 08:49:13 PM »
80% vaccinated:

Article says: "Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted"

Or the article is wrong. ;) It is just an article. Sometimes people who write them don't know what they are talking about, or they lie to make a point.

You posted that the article reads: "Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted." Are you referring to the NY Times article you linked? I read it and didn't see where it says this.

There does seem to be a push for boosters specially for those who are most vulnerable to the virus. By choice, I've had two shots and one booster. Although a second booster is suggested, I decided to wait to have it. It's been 8 months since I had COVID and a little over year since I had the last Moderna booster. I am shooting for 1 year following having COVID before getting the second booster. I should schedule my annual physical soon. I'll let my doctor weigh in on this decision. There is no scientific basis for this decision, it is simply what I want to do because it makes sense to me.   

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2022, 11:20:22 PM »
Just before the plandemic started, in August 2019,  the inventor of the PCR test Kary Mullis died. The whole scam was based on the PCR test. How convenient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2022, 12:58:36 AM »
Brutal if true

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2022, 02:20:52 AM »
80% vaccinated:

Nope. 68% is the real number of people THAT RECEIVED AT LEAST TWO DOSES. Everyone else stopped at one, usually because they had some type of reaction to the first shot.

You HAVE to use that number because that is the same standard used to come up with the 58% of deaths. There are plenty of people in the 42% “unvaxxed” group with one shot of the vaccine.

I am not speaking from just what the news tells me. Where I work was a major vaccination provider for our part of the state. My wife is a PCP in one of the largest groups in our area.

You can make your argument, but your numbers are still wrong.

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2022, 02:28:22 AM »
You and a few others here can 'spin' this however you like. I am and most of the people I personally know are vaccinated and we have no regrets. For the record I know a lot of people. A couple of them died from COVID. What I don't know is someone who died from the vaccine. You stick with what you want to believe and I'll stick with my much more positive experiences.

First, I didn’t spin anything. I posted facts followed by my opinion.

I could care less whomever took the shot would receive no judgement from me. But the same latitude is NOT provided to those that opted out.

If the polio vaccine was as ineffective it would have been abandoned and replaced. And any vaccine with this poor of an efficacy record would certainly not be given en masse especially to children without years of safety testing.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2022, 06:58:00 AM »
I know many who now regret the shot. So far they are A-OK though, and most people I assume will be.
(Doesnt mean its safe).

There's no doubt its the biggest killer-drug pushed on the people, in history though.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2022, 07:02:20 AM »
 :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2022, 09:03:49 AM »
First, I didn’t spin anything. I posted facts followed by my opinion.

I could care less whomever took the shot would receive no judgement from me. But the same latitude is NOT provided to those that opted out.

If the polio vaccine was as ineffective it would have been abandoned and replaced. And any vaccine with this poor of an efficacy record would certainly not be given en masse especially to children without years of safety testing.

So, does this mean that the entire above post is your opinion? Because that what it appears to be. Facts are frequently manipulated or misinterpreted a person to suite their opinions. Therefore, it can be very difficult to discern fact from opinion.

I could care less if someone opted out. They receive no judgement from me. Why do many antivaxxers call those of us who opted in "Sheep" and other derogatory names such as 'vaxtardz'. 

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2022, 09:23:37 AM »
So, does this mean that the entire above post is your opinion? Because that what it appears to be. Facts are frequently manipulated or misinterpreted a person to suite their opinions. Therefore, it can be very difficult to discern fact from opinion.

I could care less if someone opted out. They receive no judgement from me. Why do many antivaxxers call those of us who opted in "Sheep" and other derogatory names such as 'vaxtardz'.

The opinion part is that the medicine is not worth the syringe they deliver it in. The stats are correct and factual (to reported data).

To have any real value it would need to be efficacious as well as safe. Neither has been proven up to this point. Zero double blind tests conducted still to this day.

Even the "data" used to support the vaccine effectiveness was completely manipulated. EVERY stat showing how effective it was used the early 2021 hospital census and most of the population was not 2 weeks post second dose, and therefore, unvaccinated. The most common time frame used was Feb through July 2021, and they were still quoting those numbers into 2022. The vax wasn't even widely available until mid to late April.

The data being reported now is also delayed, the real current death number could be even higher than 58%.

The truth from the beginning was and is if you are not obese, immunocompromised or suffering from multiple comorbidities you are statistically better off without the medicine.