Author Topic: The VaxTardz win...  (Read 3279 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: The VaxTardz win...
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2022, 09:34:27 AM »
Best vaccine ever. Just marvelous. Absolutely stupendous!

HAHAHAHHA!

If I sold you Deca or Test and you didn’t gain any muscle or strength you would either ask for your money back or ask for a free replacement.  But with this marvelous vaccine you just die and then your friends and family tell everyone how important the vaccine is.
a

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2022, 09:54:28 AM »
The truth from the beginning was and is if you are not obese, immunocompromised or suffering from multiple comorbidities you are statistically better off without the medicine.

Yup.  This is it.  Even moreso with the lesser variants.

And when it was shown it didn't stop transmission or infection, the madness should have stopped, and official should have admitted they were wrong.

Hopefully the ruling in NY about back pay and reinstatement for those let go from their jobs starts the correction.
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2022, 11:07:25 AM »
Also.

Headlights aren’t 100% effective at saving your life.

😆

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2022, 11:39:52 AM »
Headlights have been proven over decades, to 100% effectively illuminate darkness.

Headlights also do NOT cause...

myocarditis
pericarditis
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Stroke
Bells Palsy
Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS)
Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Acute transverse myelitis

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2022, 12:37:16 PM »
  Here's why you should not GOSSIP.
In Ancient Greece, Socrates had a great reputation of wisdom. One day, someone came to find the great philosopher and said to him:
- Do you know what I just heard about your friend?
- A moment, replied Socrates. Before you tell me, I would like to test you the three sieves.
- The three sieves?
- Yes, continued Socrates. Before telling anything about the others, it's good to take the time to filter what you mean. I call it the test of the three sieves. The first sieve is the TRUTH. Have you checked if what you're going to tell me is true?
- No, I just heard it.
- Very good! So, you don't know if it's true. We continue with the second sieve, that of KINDNESS. What you want to tell me about my friend, is it good?
- Oh, no! On the contrary.
- So, questioned Socrates, you want to tell me bad things about him and you're not even sure they're true? Maybe you can still pass the test of the third sieve, that of UTILITY. Is it useful that I know what you're going to tell me about this friend?
- No, really.
- So, concluded Socrates, what you were going to tell me is neither true, nor good, nor useful. Why, then, did you want to tell me this?
"Gossip is a bad thing. In the beginning it may seem enjoyable and fun, but in the end, it fills our hearts with bitterness and poisons us, too!"
- Pope Francis
F

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2022, 12:44:52 PM »
In Ancient Greece, Socrates had a great reputation of wisdom. One day, someone came to find the great philosopher and said to him:
- A moment, replied Socrates. Before you tell me, I would like to test you the three sieves.
- The three sieves?
- Yes, continued Socrates. Before telling anything about the others, it's good to take the time to filter what you mean. I call it the test of the three sieves. The first sieve is the TRUTH. Have you checked if what you're going to tell me is true?
- No, I just heard it.
- Very good! So, you don't know if it's true. We continue with the second sieve, that of KINDNESS. What you want to tell me about my friend, is it good?
- So, questioned Socrates, you want to tell me bad things about him and you're not even sure they're true? Maybe you can still pass the test of the third sieve, that of UTILITY. Is it useful that I know what you're going to tell me about this friend?
- No, really.
- So, concluded Socrates, what you were going to tell me is neither true, nor good, nor useful. Why, then, did you want to tell me this?
"Gossip is a bad thing. In the beginning it may seem enjoyable and fun, but in the end, it fills our hearts with bitterness and poisons us, too!"
- Pope Francis
And You post this on "gossip and opinions?"

Sounds like bible talk to me. There were smart people, who said smart things, since the invention of the brain.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2022, 01:13:14 PM »
Yup.  This is it.  Even moreso with the lesser variants.

And when it was shown it didn't stop transmission or infection, the madness should have stopped, and official should have admitted they were wrong.

Hopefully the ruling in NY about back pay and reinstatement for those let go from their jobs starts the correction.

Given all the lies and goal post moving, why would anyone even take this for granted. It is possible that the vaccine is of no value to anybody.

Same with masks. I continually see old people wearing them. Is it really a net positive for people whose breathing is already diminished due to aging to be masked up all day?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2022, 12:43:18 AM »
Given all the lies and goal post moving, why would anyone even take this for granted. It is possible that the vaccine is of no value to anybody.

Same with masks. I continually see old people wearing them. Is it really a net positive for people whose breathing is already diminished due to aging to be masked up all day?

Sheep are just braindead, do as told.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2022, 09:03:29 AM »
LOL

Antivaxxers getting KILLED in this thread.

Too funny.

😆
LOL vaxxers getting killed in real life. ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2022, 09:10:48 AM »
Also.

Headlights aren’t 100% effective at saving your life.

😆

You are a fucking liar and you wish to talk about no lights being on?   Now then, FOAD liar.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2022, 09:41:17 AM »
- The three sieves?
- No, I just heard it.
- No, really.
- Pope Francis

Evribodeh wanna b a bodibuildah - but aint nobodeh wanna lift no heavy a$$ weights. - Ronald Dean Coleman, 1736

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2022, 10:45:57 AM »
"A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease."
 If several shots & boosters are needed and ya still get the Wuflu, then according to the above definition - it ain't a "vaccine."

vaccine = fucboi shot

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2022, 10:49:50 AM »
"A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease."
 If several shots & boosters are needed and ya still get the Wuflu, then according to the above definition - it ain't a "vaccine."

vaccine = fucboi shot

they change the dictionary definition of a vaccine during covid

It changed from "provides immunity from" to "provides protection from"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2022, 12:16:48 PM »
they change the dictionary definition of a vaccine during covid

It changed from "provides immunity from" to "provides protection from"
If you can still get the rona and spread the rona, did the governments poison really provide protection? The government has manipulated the numbers constantly to keep people like oak in fear for the rest of their pathetic lives.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2022, 12:21:07 PM »
If you can still get the rona and spread the rona, did the governments poison really provide protection? The government has manipulated the numbers constantly to keep people like oak in fear for the rest of their pathetic lives.
psst.. Oak doesnt believe what he posts, hes trolling

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2022, 12:31:18 PM »
psst.. Oak doesnt believe what he posts, hes trolling

2X. The amount of times that guy has reused the same inaccurate, disingenuous 'mass shooting' stats picture - you'd think he's got it saved on his desktop next to the recycle bin (where it actually belongs.) I don't know why people bother replying to him. He's a windup merchant of the tallest order.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2022, 12:49:35 PM »
At this point, I’m not gonna debate anyone unless we start from the premise that this has been a fraud.

The debate is strictly about the extent of the fraud.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2022, 11:28:37 AM »
LOL

The antivaxxers got their feelings hurt.

😆

myosaurus

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2022, 02:05:22 PM »
I've seen those studies all working negatively towards vaxtards. I showed it to my client and him and his wife just got 6th shot plus flu shot. ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2022, 04:51:31 PM »
Saw a guy riding a bike wearing a mask just the other day.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2022, 08:38:13 PM »
LOL

The antivaxxers got their feelings hurt.

😆

That and he froze bank accounts of people financially supporting those engaging in a legal protest.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2022, 09:11:54 PM »
That and he froze bank accounts of people financially supporting those engaging in a legal protest.

No.

It was an occupation.

Not legal.