Author Topic: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?  (Read 46733 times)

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
Re: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2023, 03:59:30 AM »
My two cents..I've been around forever (ARISTIMUQOH) (since the internet started working). This is one of the few BB boards that has been running for many years and to make a long story short, genetics will always play a major role, the digestive system, hormone receptors, etc. are not the same for everyone, so some people can gain a lot of muscle with little gear... just by eating and training smart... I have met the best IFBB BBs that in the off season with 1.5 grams of test and 6 IU of HGH 4-5 days a week become huge, if you need a lot of gear forget to make a carrer in BB for your health.  Of course always sticking the best to your body... human grade stuff almost is not available in these days..and there are a lot of garbage (cheaper) in the market..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2023, 06:53:27 AM »
My two cents..I've been around forever (ARISTIMUQOH) (since the internet started working). This is one of the few BB boards that has been running for many years and to make a long story short, genetics will always play a major role, the digestive system, hormone receptors, etc. are not the same for everyone, so some people can gain a lot of muscle with little gear... just by eating and training smart... I have met the best IFBB BBs that in the off season with 1.5 grams of test and 6 IU of HGH 4-5 days a week become huge, if you need a lot of gear forget to make a carrer in BB for your health.  Of course always sticking the best to your body... human grade stuff almost is not available in these days..and there are a lot of garbage (cheaper) in the market..

Good post & very accurate
Yet you have many internet wannabe's who only believe its
more & more Drugs - Yet they don't take bucket loads & prove
their theory correct - 99.9% of them would just look a big bloated mess
& nothing like Dorian or a Pro Bodybuilder.

Idiotic Retards - sure PEDs are a part so are Genetics / diet / training /
Mental attitude / discipline / consistency etc etc. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2023, 10:14:17 AM »

Are you serious?  That is a lot of drugs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2023, 10:51:07 AM »

vigorus steve says that in order to be a mass monster ie. 240+ under 8% bf all that is needed is test, slin and gh

my x-coach JM Blakely this fella who created the JM press told me his sweet spot test dose was 750 mgs and more than than added no more benifit Milos Sarcev said the same, most others in jootube say max effective dose of test is 1250 mg MAX

but genetics are the trump card no doubt bout it

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2023, 12:45:06 AM »
vigorus steve says that in order to be a mass monster ie. 240+ under 8% bf all that is needed is test, slin and gh

my x-coach JM Blakely this fella who created the JM press told me his sweet spot test dose was 750 mgs and more than than added no more benifit Milos Sarcev said the same, most others in jootube say max effective dose of test is 1250 mg MAX

sounds sense to me,,, slin protocols has been very wrong in this last era... 20 years ago almost all pro contenders discontinued any slin usage 3 months before a contest and that is why the looked more shreded

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2023, 07:11:39 AM »
THE steroid guru Dan Duchaine used to say that up to 2 grams was the best for most people. but using 2grams and more didn't really produce good results vs side effects. BUT if you hit the 5 gram mark then you really would grow. And he also said if you didn't grow on dianabol and deca then your were not going to grow. He even said gh was really a waste of money when used like they were using it during his day. He said the amount a person would have to take was so expensive that  most couldn't afford it .
    Oh and this talk about the 70s using pharma being better than ug is not right.  first of all !00 mg of testosterone is 100 mg of testosterone weather pharma or ug. The problem is either ug is way under dosed or no gear at all and the second is the guys back in the 70s busted their ass in the gym. PERIOD

JK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2023, 01:16:36 AM »

Some powerlifters need 750 mg, others need much more. I know a former world record holder who used 10-14 g of testosterone a week. 1.5-2 g per day!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2023, 01:55:52 AM »
Some powerlifters need 750 mg, others need much more. I know a former world record holder who used 10-14 g of testosterone a week. 1.5-2 g per day!

Holy shit!!!

JK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2023, 03:36:48 AM »
Holy shit!!!
Now 54 years old, he still trains hard and stays healthy.