Author Topic: Where Are You From?  (Read 5095 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Where Are You From?
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2022, 05:37:52 PM »

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2022, 06:06:50 PM »

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2022, 06:35:42 PM »
Austin

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2022, 06:37:10 PM »

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2022, 07:05:28 PM »
Austin Texas

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2022, 07:08:46 PM »
Austin Texas
Austin, Texas.

What brought you here, fella?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2022, 07:14:29 PM »
In 1944, I was born in South Orange NJ. I lived with my mom and dad in my grandparent's gardener's cottage. My mom and I summered on Nantucket Island, MA. while my dad was stationed in Germany. Then with my mom and dad who bought a house in West Field NJ.

After my parents separated, I traveled with my grandmother to Europe and stayed in Lafat FR and Berlin GR with my uncle. When I came back to the states, I was sent to live with my dad in Parma MI. After my dad disappeared during horrendous a fight with his girlfriend, I stayed with my aunt in Tiffin OH and later settled with cousins on their farm in Albion MI. When I was 8 years old, I flew to California to live with my mom and stepdad. We lived in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Westwood. During my teens I lived Encino, Woodland Hills, and Reseda CA,

I moved out of my parents’ house on my 18th birthday to an apartment in Santa Monica and then just off ‘the strip’ in West Hollywood. My future wife and I lived in Laurel Canyon and North Hollywood. After we married, we moved to West Covina and back to West Hollywood. When my wife was pregnant, we decided to move to Portland OR where some friends of ours lived. We got homesick and moved back to California and rented a house in Granada Hills. We realized we'd made a mistake and moved back to Portland where we bought our first house.

On a whim, we decided to move to William's Lake BC to homestead with friends. This misadventure was also a mistake, so we came back, tails tucked' to Oregon and bought a house in Sellwood where we lived for 15 years before moving to Oregon City for about 12 years. We finally settled in West Linn where we/I have lived since 1998 making it the longest time I have ever lived in one place. No doubt I missed a few the places here and there where I lived over the course of my lifetime.

Do I have Gypsy in my blood?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2022, 07:20:40 PM »
In 1944, I was born in South Orange NJ. I lived with my mom and dad in my grandparent's gardener's cottage. My mom and I summered on Nantucket Island, MA. while my dad was stationed in Germany. Then with my mom and dad who bought a house in West Field NJ.

After my parents separated, I traveled with my grandmother to Europe and stayed in Lafat FR and Berlin GR with my uncle. When I came back to the states, I was sent to live with my dad in Parma MI. After my dad disappeared during horrendous a fight with his girlfriend, I stayed with my aunt in Tiffin OH and later settled with cousins on their farm in Albion MI. When I was 8 years old, I flew to California to live with my mom and stepdad. We lived in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Westwood. During my teens I lived Encino, Woodland Hills, and Reseda CA,

I moved out of my parents’ house on my 18th birthday to an apartment in Santa Monica and then just off ‘the strip’ in West Hollywood. My future wife and I lived in Laurel Canyon and North Hollywood. After we married, we moved to West Covina and back to West Hollywood. When my wife was pregnant, we decided to move to Portland OR where some friends of ours lived. We got homesick and moved back to California and rented a house in Granada Hills. We realized we'd made a mistake and moved back to Portland where we bought our first house.

On a whim, we decided to move to William's Lake BC to homestead with friends. This misadventure was also a mistake, so we came back, tails tucked' to Oregon and bought a house in Sellwood where we lived for 15 years before moving to Oregon City for about 12 years. We finally settled in West Linn where we/I have lived since 2009 making it the longest time I have ever lived in one place. No doubt I missed a few the places here and there where I lived over the course of my lifetime.

You are so old and lonely.  Nobody reads your diatribes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2022, 07:40:36 PM »

I could care less who reads what I write. I wrote it because I felt like it.

As for my being old and lonely. I just got home from a big family gathering where I enjoyed the great company and a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. What did you do today?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2022, 07:52:24 PM »
I could care less who reads what I write. I wrote it because I felt like it.

As for my being old and lonely. I just got home from a big family gathering where I enjoyed the great company and a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. What did you do today?
Meltdown.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2022, 08:03:16 PM »
Meltdown.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving back at you. I sincerely hope you've had a wonderful day.

Interesting little tidbit, did you know that you have posted 35 times so far on Getbig 35 today, while this is my 9th post.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2022, 08:04:25 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving back at you. I sincerely hope you've had a wonderful day.

Interesting little tidbit, did you know that you have posted 35 times so far on Getbig 35 today, while this is my 9th post.
Geriatric meltdown.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2022, 08:30:59 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2022, 08:36:13 PM »

Nobody on Getbig scores points for putting Prime down.

I live in Sydney, Australia. From Kamloops, BC.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2022, 09:04:51 PM »
The constitution state.

CT

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2022, 09:55:49 PM »
Bophuthatswana, Africa.

Not really, but for some dumbass reason I have always wanted to say that because it sounds so weird.  I am American.  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2022, 10:01:14 PM »

On a whim, we decided to move to William's Lake BC to homestead with friends. This misadventure was also a mistake, so we came back, tails tucked' to Oregon and bought a house in Sellwood where we lived for 15 years before moving to Oregon City for about 12 years. We finally settled in West Linn where we/I have lived since 1998 making it the longest time I have ever lived in one place. No doubt I missed a few the places here and there where I lived over the course of my lifetime.

I see not much has changed here.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2022, 10:31:53 PM »
Aussie living in bumfuck Germany.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2022, 10:34:44 PM »

I see not much has changed here.

LOL. Matt and I are competing to see who can make the longest posts in the shortest time. I think he is winning.

DS Phil Hunter

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2022, 02:51:46 AM »
Presently The British Isles, however I have lived and work in The US (all the time together in total about year). I spent more time living in working in China and Hong Kong SAR.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2022, 03:38:23 AM »
Somalitown, Sweden.

Close to Rinkeby Van? :D

Rinkeby aka Little Mogadishu

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2022, 03:46:40 AM »
Is it that bad?

Yes, in many areas, it's that bad these days

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2022, 03:47:55 AM »

Close to Rinkeby Van? :D

Rinkeby aka Little Mogadishu

I'm in Gothenburg bro  :D

It's bad where I'm at. I have to wear earplugs due to the constant clanging and banging, running and screaming. WTF are they even doing, it sounds like they are dropping bowling balls on the floor day and night. WTF. They aren't compatible with how Swedes want their lives to be but they have been forced on us. And goddamn they are ugly too, objectively speaking. :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2022, 03:53:19 AM »
American in bumfuck Aussie.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2022, 04:02:04 AM »
I'm in Gothenburg bro  :D

It's bad where I'm at. I have to wear earplugs due to the constant clanging and banging, running and screaming. WTF are they even doing, it sounds like they are dropping bowling balls on the floor day and night. WTF. They aren't compatible with how Swedes want their lives to be but they have been forced on us. And goddamn they are ugly too, objectively speaking. :D
Most parts of that city is terrible, unless you want to pay like 4mkr+ for a shitty small appartment and by then you may aswell buy a nice house outside the city with better demographics..