Author Topic: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16808 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2022, 04:01:16 AM »
Did you do this on a keto diet?
I was cycling paleo and keto up until last year, for the past year I've been carnivore, I eat grass fed beef, Pasture raised eggs, and raw milk,  I drink around half a gallon of raw milk on my training days so there's carbs in the milk, on non training days it's just beef and eggs and occasionally bacon.

Why because you know better than him and his doctor???
Exactly

I dont agree with your diet principles but clearly its working well for you.  Great legs  8)
Thanks brother, much appreciated 💪

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2022, 04:20:46 AM »
Why because you know better than him and his doctor???

I don’t know if I know “better,” but I know what is TRT and what is not. I’m aware some doctors at “clinics” will give TRT to just about any middle-aged who’s thinking of “getting on” TRT.

In his case he did need because he was hypogonadal (T below 300).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2022, 04:33:56 AM »
I don’t know if I know “better,” but I know what is TRT and what is not. I’m aware some doctors at “clinics” will give TRT to just about any middle-aged who’s thinking of “getting on” TRT.

In his case he did need because he was hypogonadal (T below 300).

So if a 40 year old man is at 305 they are good to go? You don’t know what you are talking about

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2022, 04:42:22 AM »
TRT clinics are a joke.  It's a moneymaking system for doctors like doing cosmetic surgery.

Basically, they will write anybody a prescription who walks through the door and pays the fee.  Longevity Clinics.

Getting a boob job is not medically necessary either but cosmetic surgeons do it for the $$.

Only a very tiny % of men really need TRT.  Something like under 3%.

TRT is just steroids by another name and men who want physique enhancement can get legal steroids via TRT clinics.

People like Bhanky either are total ignoramuses or think people are stupid and believe their BS about bio-identical hormones not being steroids.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2022, 04:54:42 AM »
TRT clinics are a joke.  It's a moneymaking system for doctors like doing cosmetic surgery.

Basically, they will write anybody a prescription who walks through the door and pays the fee.  Longevity Clinics.

Getting a boob job is not medically necessary either but cosmetic surgeons do it for the $$.

TRT is just steroids by another name and men who want physique enhancement can get legal steroids via TRT clinics.

People like Bhanky either are total ignoramuses or think people are stupid and believe their BS about bio-identical hormones not being steroids.
Not sure about other clinics as I've only been to 1, but my doctor is no joke, dude doesn't fuck around, he does everything by the book, takes his work seriously, all labs are mandatory, if any of your labs are off he immediately addresses it, whether it be donating blood, lowering or increasing doses, nutritional advice, etc. Not sure what kind of clinics you've been to.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2022, 04:59:48 AM »

You are entitled to your opinion however wrong it may be here is an idea fuck off with that noise and go join a basket weaving board why do people come here who hate bodybuilding life enhancement and anti aging what kind of an asshole comes on a bodybuilding board and cries about “steroids” all day?? Someone without basic knowledge in endocrinology to start

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2022, 05:02:12 AM »
You are entitled to your opinion however wrong it may be here is an idea fuck off with that noise and go join a basket weaving board why do people come here who hate bodybuilding???

Says the drug addict who has been on steroids non-stop since his teens and still looks like shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2022, 05:03:22 AM »
Says the drug addict who has been on steroids non-stop since his teens and still looks like shit.

Again see above loser

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2022, 05:24:26 AM »
So if a 40 year old man is at 305 they are good to go? You don’t know what you are talking about

Nope, didn’t say that either, as if a man with just-over-300 values with symptoms and perhaps a non-functioning pituitary (low FSH, low LH) wouldn’t be served well with TRT.

Do you like making assumptions just to argue?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2022, 05:25:28 AM »

Generally agreed.  I dont think they should be outlawed or anything, nor do i think they are 'wrong' but the longevity claims are baseless.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2022, 05:31:41 AM »

Agreed.  bhanky is a total ignoramus.  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2022, 05:32:53 AM »
Not sure about other clinics as I've only been to 1, but my doctor is no joke, dude doesn't fuck around, he does everything by the book, takes his work seriously, all labs are mandatory, if any of your labs are off he immediately addresses it, whether it be donating blood, lowering or increasing doses, nutritional advice, etc. Not sure what kind of clinics you've been to.

How many people who come in requesting TRT does he refuse/decline?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2022, 05:43:08 AM »
How many people who come in requesting TRT does he refuse/decline?
If you are in range (300-1100) it could be the low end of normal, legally he can't prescribe you testosterone, he can make recommendations on how to help naturally increase testosterone, but he absolutely will not prescribe you testosterone. He may offer other services depending on what issues you have, he offers stuff like glutathione, B12, other various things, but you definitely won't be getting testosterone. I think you guys are thinking about that dude from Titan Medical on Palumbos channel, guy looks like a fucking used car salesman, the clinic I go to is nothing like this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2022, 05:47:59 AM »
Nope, didn’t say that either, as if a man with just-over-300 values with symptoms and perhaps a non-functioning pituitary (low FSH, low LH) wouldn’t be served well with TRT.

Do you like making assumptions just to argue?

You don’t know wtf you are talking about so just shut up

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2022, 05:52:34 AM »
I was cycling paleo and keto up until last year, for the past year I've been carnivore, I eat grass fed beef, Pasture raised eggs, and raw milk,  I drink around half a gallon of raw milk on my training days so there's carbs in the milk, on non training days it's just beef and eggs and occasionally bacon.
 Exactly
Thanks brother, much appreciated 💪

That's all you eat beef eggs and milk? I could never eat only that. I'm almost a buck 80 the biggest I've ever been in a fairly lean condition and i eat 50% semi-clean and 50% junk mcdonalds everyday LOL

i eat bout 4 k cals a day, how many cals per day do you eat?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2022, 06:02:11 AM »
That's all you eat beef eggs and milk? I could never eat only that. I'm almost a buck 80 the biggest I've ever been in a fairly lean condition and i eat 50% semi-clean and 50% junk mcdonalds everyday LOL

i eat bout 4 k cals a day, how many cals per day do you eat?
I've been carnivore for a year now, I feel fucking incredible, I've never felt better in my life, crazy strength, endurance, recovery, digestion is perfect I honestly never fart may fart once a week tops, sleep like a baby, body feels just in tune, no aches/pains, skin looks great, hair is thick and full, tons of energy zero stimulates gave up coffee/pre workout everything. I can't say enough about raw milk, fucking incredible man, I wish I grew up on farms as a kid, I cab see why some many farmers are just strong as fuck, all these giant linebackers and shit coming from Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Texas, etc.. that real unprocessed food, fresh eggs, fresh butter, raw dairy, and red meat.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2022, 06:10:07 AM »
You don’t know wtf you are talking about so just shut up

Classy guy.

Care to tell me anything about my post that is implausible?

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2022, 06:11:30 AM »
If you are in range (300-1100) it could be the low end of normal, legally he can't prescribe you testosterone, he can make recommendations on how to help naturally increase testosterone, but he absolutely will not prescribe you testosterone. He may offer other services depending on what issues you have, he offers stuff like glutathione, B12, other various things, but you definitely won't be getting testosterone. I think you guys are thinking about that dude from Titan Medical on Palumbos channel, guy looks like a fucking used car salesman, the clinic I go to is nothing like this.

In the USA this is not true. Doctors can and will prescribe with levels above 300 and it is perfectly legal to do so and in some cases totally appropriate. This post is not directed at you just wanted to point this out.

Also, "In range" total and free testosterone levels were LOWERED back in 2014/2015. Prior to that normal would have been 380 to 1300, all the major labs changed due to the supposed population average levels lowering, which could be a result of GMOs, glycophosphate in food, or many other things including better and more widespread testing exposing lower averages that always existed.

As far as prescribing at levels above 300... Everyone is different. Period. Some guys never get above 400 test levels even in puberty. Some approach 2000. Some men tolerate T levels near 100 with no symptoms, some experience real symptoms at 600. These are facts. It is completely up to the Doctor and patient how to proceed with hormone therapy. While some clinics abuse for certain, there is no number, age, or dose we can just arbitrarily say is "good practice" or "questionable". If you did that a lot of people would be denied treatment that truly need it.

Perhaps more people should just mind their own fucking business and quit worrying about what other people are taking in an attempt to justify their own personal shortcomings.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2022, 06:27:58 AM »
In the USA this is not true. Doctors can and will prescribe with levels above 300 and it is perfectly legal to do so and in some cases totally appropriate. This post is not directed at you just wanted to point this out.

Also, "In range" total and free testosterone levels were LOWERED back in 2014/2015. Prior to that normal would have been 380 to 1300, all the major labs changed due to the supposed population average levels lowering, which could be a result of GMOs, glycophosphate in food, or many other things including better and more widespread testing exposing lower averages that always existed.

As far as prescribing at levels above 300... Everyone is different. Period. Some guys never get above 400 test levels even in puberty. Some approach 2000. Some men tolerate T levels near 100 with no symptoms, some experience real symptoms at 600. These are facts. It is completely up to the Doctor and patient how to proceed with hormone therapy. While some clinics abuse for certain, there is no number, age, or dose we can just arbitrarily say is "good practice" or "questionable". If you did that a lot of people would be denied treatment that truly need it.

Perhaps more people should just mind their own fucking business and quit worrying about what other people are taking in an attempt to justify their own personal shortcomings.

Exactly I try to explain this and I am just marked some deranged junkie trying to justify his addiction there is no set dosage for TRT and an acceptable level is an arbitrary opinion what dosage creates what level is also different for everyone just because a doctor prescribes a patient 50mg more than another dr with a different patient doesn’t make them shady in anyway

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2022, 06:30:38 AM »
Exactly I try to explain this and I am just marked some deranged junior trying to justify his addiction there is no set dosage for TRT and an acceptable level is an arbitrary opinion what dosage creates what level is also different for everyone

You can not be taken seriously.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2022, 06:33:42 AM »
You can not be taken seriously.

No one believed anything Cassandra said either or took her seriously meanwhile she always spoke the fucking gospel

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2022, 06:49:51 AM »

I think the thinking around this has changed.

As I've stated before, my T levels (tested once) were in high 500s.  My urologist still suggested it, for all the benefits discussed.  He also told me they monitor everything, quarterly and adjust as necessary.  I asked about lack of long term data, and he said it's absolute bullshit, they know what they have and what it does.

My brother went to a clinic (he was sub 300) and they did all the stuff the keto kid said as well.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2022, 07:09:55 AM »
No one believed anything Cassandra said either or took her seriously meanwhile she always spoke the fucking gospel

You said the entire human race will be sterile in 50 years time.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2022, 07:13:26 AM »
I think the thinking around this has changed.

As I've stated before, my T levels (tested once) were in high 500s.  My urologist still suggested it, for all the benefits discussed.  He also told me they monitor everything, quarterly and adjust as necessary.  I asked about lack of long term data, and he said it's absolute bullshit, they know what they have and what it does.

My brother went to a clinic (he was sub 300) and they did all the stuff the keto kid said as well.

Only a small % of men need trt.  It's like 3%.

But it seems everyone is on it.  Does this seem odd to you?

T levels fluctuate greatly throughout the day so multiple tests are really required to determine your actual levels.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2022, 07:22:54 AM »
Only a small % of men need trt.  It's like 3%.

But it seems everyone is on it.  Does this seem odd to you?

T levels fluctuate greatly throughout the day so multiple tests are really required to determine your actual levels.

It's not odd if you consider the benefits.  I train like a mf'er, eat well (80% rule), am active, sleep pretty good, etc.....

But even that has it's limitations as you get older.

If you could safely increase energy levels, mood, sleep, strength, recovery, etc...and all the other stuff, why not?  This stuff is all about risk/benefit ratios, and the benefits will outweigh the risk for so many.

Sometimes it's not about getting to "normal", but above it.

And, to be clear, I'm not using.
Y