Author Topic: Sam Brinton  (Read 2991 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Sam Brinton
« on: November 29, 2022, 09:39:39 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Sam Brinton
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 10:03:18 AM »
Pant-Shitter really knows how to pick 'em  ::)

Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport
Brinton faces up to five years in prison and $10,000 fine for allegedly taking another person's luggage

Let’sGoBrandon

• Getbig II
  • I think I shit myself?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 10:05:41 AM »
Pant-Shitter really knows how to pick 'em  ::)

Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport
Brinton faces up to five years in prison and $10,000 fine for allegedly taking another person's luggage

Sometimes you have to steal someone’s luggage if daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 10:08:29 AM »
Sometimes you have to steal someone’s luggage if daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

He was seen taking the case, removing the name tag, and then traveling a few times w/ that luggage.

Criminals hiring tranny-criminals.

Let’sGoBrandon

• Getbig II
  • I think I shit myself?
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 10:14:47 AM »
He was seen taking the case, removing the name tag, and then traveling a few times w/ that luggage.

Criminals hiring tranny-criminals.

I funneled $40 billion dollars through the Ukraine, to the FTX Exchange, and into DNC coffers and my fellow Democrats pockets.

So I win.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 10:35:34 AM »
I funneled $40 billion dollars through the Ukraine, to the FTX Exchange, and into DNC coffers and my fellow Democrats pockets.

So I win.

That he did!   :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 10:39:30 AM »

he should be punished to the full extent that the law allows.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 11:04:48 AM »
                 he they should be punished to the full extent that the law allows.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 11:07:43 AM »
What a disgusting fucking freak. Prob has his gimp in that suitcase.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2022, 11:19:05 AM »
They give violent criminals a slap on the wrist.

This Tranny-Fukk will get nothing...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2022, 11:25:04 AM »
Should be boiled alive in oil.
~

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2022, 11:44:28 AM »

New Biden administration official discusses sexual deviancy, defends beastiality in past interviews

https://heartlandernews.com/2022/02/15/new-biden-administration-official-discusses-sexual-deviancy-defends-beastiality-in-past-interviews/

::) ::) ::) ::)

Brinton – who also goes by Sister Ray Dee O’Active, his drag alter ego – is an active member of the Washington, D.C. chapter of a drag queen society called “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.” Brinton appears to have been a top-level member of the drag queen society, as the chapter listed him as their principal contact on its 2016 and 2018 tax forms.

Brinton also led a “Kink 101” class at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. The below photo shows Brinton standing over three kneeling males with leather, bondage dog masks on their heads.

Perhaps the most disturbing stance of Brinton’s is when he seemingly defended beastiality and appeared to be annoyed by those who criticize others for fantasizing about animals.

“One of the hardest things about being a handler is that I’ve honestly had people ask, ‘Wait, you have sex with animals?’” Brinton said in a separate interview with Metro Weekly. “They believe it’s abusive, that it’s taking advantage of someone who may not be acting up to a level of human responsibility. … The other misconception is that I have some really messed up background, like, did I have some horrible childhood trauma that made me like to have sex with animals.”

This kvnt needs to be put down...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2022, 12:28:55 PM »
he will walk, all charges dropped and keep his job

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2022, 12:29:56 PM »
They play identity politics and appoint people to appease a demographic instead of just picking the most qualified. As a result they don't do enough of a background check. People with excess baggage can slip through.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2022, 01:00:37 PM »
he will walk, all charges dropped and keep his job

The good news is that he will either die a well-deserved death from AIDS or will take his own life.  Eternal hellfire awaits him.
~

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2022, 01:02:39 PM »
The good news is that he will either die a well-deserved death from AIDS or will take his own life.  Eternal hellfire awaits him.
   IT
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2022, 01:30:09 PM »
Looks healthy for having handled radioactive materials.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2022, 01:33:48 PM »

This x2 👍🏻

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2022, 01:36:24 PM »
New Biden administration official discusses sexual deviancy, defends beastiality in past interviews

https://heartlandernews.com/2022/02/15/new-biden-administration-official-discusses-sexual-deviancy-defends-beastiality-in-past-interviews/

::) ::) ::) ::)

Brinton – who also goes by Sister Ray Dee O’Active, his drag alter ego – is an active member of the Washington, D.C. chapter of a drag queen society called “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.” Brinton appears to have been a top-level member of the drag queen society, as the chapter listed him as their principal contact on its 2016 and 2018 tax forms.

Brinton also led a “Kink 101” class at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. The below photo shows Brinton standing over three kneeling males with leather, bondage dog masks on their heads.

Perhaps the most disturbing stance of Brinton’s is when he seemingly defended beastiality and appeared to be annoyed by those who criticize others for fantasizing about animals.

“One of the hardest things about being a handler is that I’ve honestly had people ask, ‘Wait, you have sex with animals?’” Brinton said in a separate interview with Metro Weekly. “They believe it’s abusive, that it’s taking advantage of someone who may not be acting up to a level of human responsibility. … The other misconception is that I have some really messed up background, like, did I have some horrible childhood trauma that made me like to have sex with animals.”

This kvnt needs to be put down...

Definitely needs Eliminating- & Sicko Joe for appointing it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2022, 02:05:50 PM »
He's a sexual deviant and steals things so they gave him the unimportant job of handling nuclear waste.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2022, 02:13:48 PM »
He's a sexual deviant and steals things so they gave him the unimportant job of handling nuclear waste.

LMAO... You cant make this shit up... WTF is going on in America???  ::) ::) ??? ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2022, 02:15:53 PM »
LMAO... You cant make this shit up... WTF is going on in America???  ::) ::) ??? ???

They should search his home for spent uranium fuel rods.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2022, 04:51:47 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2022, 05:54:24 PM »
Looks like a getbigger, would fit right in

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2022, 07:33:41 PM »
They should search his home for spent uranium fuel rods.

LOL