Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Serious Training Thread

<< < (774/805) > >>

wes:

--- Quote from: IroNat on June 02, 2023, 07:25:59 AM ---

--- End quote ---

bhank:

--- Quote from: webstar on June 02, 2023, 07:11:54 AM ---Brian, I will say this.

Congrats on finally admitting and bracing you are bald

You have zero back your taper is a legit straight line.

You have one bicep

The definition of  a dad bod

Why is your belly distended here? The under shirt?

Re : attached

--- End quote ---

Again you want to pretend I have a belly despite me showing a shirtless pic from today with abs just nonsense. I am not bald I shaved my head there is a difference. Amazing how you pretend you can judge my back from the front. Also again anyway you slice it I am 220lbs and lean meanwhile you don’t even lift. By all means post a pic of you in better condition than me you can’t because you are a slob and you want to call me a dad bod lol ok slob

pamith:
I trained yesterday

Walter Sobchak:

--- Quote from: bhank on June 02, 2023, 07:15:32 AM ---I changed my look dramatically with the haircut. Also I have packed on some size in the last month 220lbs lean and empty in the AM not all weight is created equal. I have a weight class I am competing at in July and it’s 220lbs. I can make gains without adding weight. I will push towards 230lbs in the next 45 days but I still will have to drop back to 220lbs for weigh ins. Meanwhile you still don’t even lift.

--- End quote ---

You look like a small member of the Village People.

Got any pics of your wife’s shaved gash?

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: bhank on June 02, 2023, 09:16:51 AM ---Again you want to pretend I have a belly despite me showing a shirtless pic from today with abs just nonsense. I am not bald I shaved my head there is a difference. Amazing how you pretend you can judge my back from the front. Also again anyway you slice it I am 220lbs and lean meanwhile you don’t even lift. By all means post a pic of you in better condition than me you can’t because you are a slob and you want to call me a dad bod lol ok slob

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you are now in the club.  its a liberating experience to accept ones baldness and live freely. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version