Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Zelensky Sent Out Government Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden

<< < (3/10) > >>

Agnostic007:
I'm still stunned we can't all agree after this amount of years the GatewayPundit is tabloid...

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on January 31, 2023, 12:33:57 PM ---Trust Coach to post 'fairytales' from the Gateway Pundit.

How ‘Gateway Pundit’ Used Vaccine and Election Misinformation To Earn $1.1 Million In Google Ad Revenue
Abram Brown
Former Staff
All of these things are true, at least according to the Gateway Pundit: Election officials lost or tampered with millions of Trump votes on election night last November. In Pennsylvania, an impossible number of mail-in ballots flowed into the state, leading to Joe Biden’s victory there. (That story’s headline blared with all the subtlety of a fire alarm: “SHOCKING EXCLUSIVE: WE CAUGHT THEM!”) Months later, Attorney General Bill Barr failed to follow up on legitimate claims of election fraud.
In reality, none of this is true. The Gateway Pundit, a far right news website which wouldn’t comment for this story, pushes a daily deluge of false, misleading or fake stories to a conservative audience eager to believe them—

A Google spokesperson says the company has already demonetized Gateway Pundit’s homepage and some of its stories, including a half dozen or so examples of Gateway Pundit pieces that the Center for Countering Digital Hate cited and were shared with Google.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2021/07/29/gateway-pundit-election-vaccine-covid-misinformation-google/?sh=7ec818a56f14

--- End quote ---

And all other MSM & Talking heads  never have Lied or mislead folk & aren't bias ??
Really Prime , I'm not trying to defend TGP or any news source- By now we all know that there is little
Trust left in any supposed news outlet.

Ridicule one  - Ridicule them all.

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: illuminati on January 31, 2023, 11:10:05 PM ---
And all other MSM & Talking heads  never have Lied or mislead folk & aren't bias ??
Really Prime , I'm not trying to defend TGP or any news source- By now we all know that there is little
Trust left in any supposed news outlet.

Ridicule one  - Ridicule them all.

--- End quote ---

Just to be clear, are you supporting the Gateway Pundit as accurate news reporting?

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on January 31, 2023, 11:16:19 PM ---Just to be clear, are you supporting the Gateway Pundit as accurate news reporting?

--- End quote ---

I'm not trying to defend TGPor any news source- By now we all know that there is little Trust left in any supposed news outlet.

The Gateway Pundit = TGP

Clear enough for you ??

so let's be Clear on who you are supporting as accurate news.................... ?

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on January 31, 2023, 10:53:29 PM ---I'm still stunned we can't all agree after this amount of years the GatewayPundit is tabloid...

--- End quote ---

Well, I wasn't saying that.

But using Big Tech's censoring of it to prove that point is worthless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version