Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Zelensky Sent Out Government Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden

<< < (9/10) > >>

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on February 03, 2023, 07:52:06 PM ---As a challenge and knowing your propensity for posting clickbait titled articles that the content doesn't support I read your link. Something your are known not to do.  Can you imagine my surprise when I discovered it didn't support the title? No, I imagine you can't 

--- End quote ---

Bwahahahahaha.  He never actually reads the contents of what he drags over here.  Which is why it always blows up in his face.  It takes no effort to own his retarded ass because he does all the work for you. 

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on January 31, 2023, 10:53:29 PM ---I'm still stunned we can't all agree after this amount of years the GatewayPundit is tabloid...

--- End quote ---

I find it hard to believe anyone believes anything said by MSM / Governments/ & Talking heads.
Why single out TGP are you trying to give credence to the others.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: illuminati on February 01, 2023, 12:23:12 AM ---
I'm not trying to defend TGPor any news source- By now we all know that there is little Trust left in any supposed news outlet.

The Gateway Pundit = TGP

Clear enough for you ??

so let's be Clear on who you are supporting as accurate news.................... ?

--- End quote ---

Getting at the truth is a difficult if not impossible task when all you have is news sources. Maybe we must be there when it happens to know the truth... but then, eyewitnesses often disagree. Maybe the truth is whatever someone wants it to be. Folks claim they aren't biased but this is nearly impossible. We are the 'sum of our parts'. Our experiences dictate how we feel and what we believe.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: illuminati on February 04, 2023, 10:20:20 AM ---I find it hard to believe anyone believes anything said by MSM / Governments/ & Talking heads.
Why single out TGP are you trying to give credence to the others.

--- End quote ---

I find it hard to believe an exposed liar like you is worried about what other people believe and the credibility of other sources.  But that is just projections on your own part for being truth impaired.

illuminati:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on February 04, 2023, 11:54:07 AM ---I find it hard to believe an exposed liar like you is worried about what other people believe and the credibility of other sources.  But that is just projections on your own part for being truth impaired.

--- End quote ---

Pavlovs dog - right on que .
Woof woof poof poof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version