Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Real Deal

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kwon:

--- Quote from: IroNat on September 30, 2023, 10:54:39 AM ---Lost many family to the Big C.  :'(

--- End quote ---

Same

Gym Rat:

--- Quote from: joswift on September 29, 2023, 05:38:07 PM ---Guy I know where I used to train is now in the hospice , end of life at this point I think
Gave him 5 months and its almost 5 months now

51, just got married last year

--- End quote ---

Its been 2 years now since my bro-inlaw passed, nasty disease. We spent the final days with him and watched him take his last breath.
Pretty disturbing... He was a huge UFO/Schenker fan. We were playing UFO right when he passed. He raised his fist one last time, and just went to sleep.

I never seen someone fight it so brave and w/out self pity, it was amazing.. Doc's gave him a year to live, he made it 8 yrs...
He was only 57... We hung around and had a band togehter for 25+ years, so we wre pretty tight...

Better than my own brother who also died from it at 47, but I didnt like him, so I could care less that he passed, the kvnt...
As a matter of fact, I was glad he was dead.

joswift:

--- Quote from: Gym Rat on October 01, 2023, 04:40:23 AM ---Its been 2 years now since my bro-inlaw passed, nasty disease. We spent the final days with him and watched him take his last breath.
Pretty disturbing... He was a huge UFO/Schenker fan. We were playing UFO right when he passed. He raised his fist one last time, and just went to sleep.

I never seen someone fight it so brave and w/out self pity, it was amazing.. Doc's gave him a year to live, he made it 8 yrs...
He was only 57... We hung around and had a band togehter for 25+ years, so we wre pretty tight...

Better than my own brother who also died from it at 47, but I didnt like him, so I could care less that he passed, the kvnt...
As a matter of fact, I was glad he was dead.

--- End quote ---

I would take a one way trip to Switzerland...

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: joswift on October 01, 2023, 09:06:40 AM ---I would take a one way trip to Switzerland...

--- End quote ---

I never understood why if you’re making the decision to kill yourself, why not just do it by driving off a cliff or something. Why pay money to do something you can do on your own? ???

joswift:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on October 01, 2023, 09:27:39 AM ---
I never understood why if you’re making the decision to kill yourself, why not just do it by driving off a cliff or something. Why pay money to do something you can do on your own? ???

--- End quote ---

Driving off a cliff might not work

You go out like a light with the Swiss method

As for the cost, its not like you will need money later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version