Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Time to stretch the show to a 2-hour broadcast

<< < (5/5)

LuciusFox:

--- Quote from: thisiskeith12 on May 02, 2006, 05:59:28 PM ---Indeed, sometimes I amaze myself. I'm unstoppable.

--- End quote ---

Careful now, you're not Jesus :o

thisiskeith12:

--- Quote from: LuciusFox on May 02, 2006, 06:00:25 PM --- Careful now, you're not Jesus :o

--- End quote ---

I am not perfect, but I am close.

LuciusFox:

--- Quote from: thisiskeith12 on May 02, 2006, 06:02:49 PM ---I am not perfect, but I am close.

--- End quote ---

You are on the verge of committing blasphemy! Repent, brother keith, before it is too late :-\

Wombat:

--- Quote from: Dan Solomon on May 02, 2006, 08:44:27 AM ---One of the things that we've discovered is that the audience extends far beyond the message board crowd. -- The "email" feedback is VERY different from the "message board" feedback.  Our objective is to appeal to fans across the board (not an easy task).  For example, to some listeners, our conversation with Dr. Heuer was "lame".  ON THE OTHER HAND, there were a lot of people who really enjoyed hearing from someone who actually develops the products that help fuel the industry.  -- We once inteviewed IFBB Head Judge Jim Rockell.  Some LOVED it because it was a rare chance to hear from the head judge.  Others were less impressed. -- We are grateful for the promotional support we've received from the magazines, Bodybuilding.com, MuscleTech....and of course GetBig.  Thanks for the feedback!

--- End quote ---

You and Bob did a good job with Lee Haney...Lee for sure is all class...Have you guys ever thought about interviewing someone from a Hormone Replacement clinic? I understand drugs itself would probably be a touchy subject but couldn't you get around it by having a doctor from a clinic describing what they do and the health benefits ect?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version